Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] x42 - Feeless, PoS, Fast, Price Locks, ERC20 Wrapped Token on Uniswap - page 15. (Read 43369 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Great working group of individuals love this project 👍
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/DennisOnCoffee/status/1088559657688260608

1. Testnet is live.
2. Public interface
   - Includes masternode activations.
   - Includes a brand new block explorer that is pulling from the full node.

It looks probably that the final version will be released soon.
The user interface looks very friendly.
https://twitter.com/DennisOnCoffee/status/1088559657688260608

1. Testnet is live.
2. Public interface
   - Includes masternode activations.
   - Includes a brand new block explorer that is pulling from the full node.

Have to agree with STEX right now, it is seeing a lot of volume.
Here is a direct link for those not interested in searching:

https://app.stex.com/en/trade/pair/BTC/X42/1D
It's really sad with Start-Ex, I wonder if the x42-Team is going to pay listings on any other BIG exchange?
Yes it's sad to see start-ex go.
However, x42 is listed in many other exchanges as well. Stex seems to be getting a lot of x42 volume followed by instantbitex.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
It's really sad with Start-Ex, I wonder if the x42-Team is going to pay listings on any other BIG exchange?
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
x42.Tech | Open | Feeless | Infinite
be careful with the exchange Altmarkets. they deceived old customers and changed the domain name
Deceived, what did you mean?
Can you explain it clearer, please.
Does the Altmarkets collected users's IDs in order to hack somewhere else?
After they were hacked,  access to the account was closed . A few days later, access was opened, but funds (onion & x42) could not be withdrawn.  I wrote some tickets in support - there was no answer. In Discord they were also silent (or rather, someone wrote - It's Gone). After few weeks the new site appeared, I was already glad , but it turned out in vain. Support is not available - registration does not pass . And in the Discord, someone saids that the new site was a new base and they allegedly returned the funds within 2 weeks. But I visited the old site almost every day and there was nothing like it.

I received my coins back from the other one.
But the current Altmarkets exchange is not the same as the one you are referring to. 
And this is also not the right thread for that discussion.
Very unfortunate that Start-ex ran into those road blocks, but they did a great job over the past 5 months or so that x42 was listed there! Wish them well in the future!
Update from Start-ex.com
Dear traders, Due to our unfortunate negotiations with banks, high costs, and low volume, we decided to shut down start-ex for the time being.
 Please cancel your orders and withdraw your coins before 1st March 2019
Withdrawals might get stuck, but do not panic, all of the withdrawals will be processed between 24-48 hours (we will have to check and approve them manually)
For those who still wish to trade, you will still have until 1st of March, but deposits will remain closed.
For new coins who are searching for an exchange, our friends at altmarkets.cc are re-opening their service soon with a new system, you can apply for listing here: https://goo.gl/forms/ij5uW0D2yJ9AvnEm2

For companies who are interested in purchasing a copy of Start Exchange Trading Platform you might contact us via our discord channel or send an email [email protected]. (For EU registered companies only)
It was a great ride with all of you, thank you for your trust and thanks for believing in us, it was a pleasure serving you all.

For those who wish, you can follow us on our twitter (and discord - links in footer) to get notified of our newest upcoming projects in crypto and non-crypto world!

Source:
1)https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47083980
2)Start-ex Discord : https://discord.gg/888qHr2
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
be careful with the exchange Altmarkets. they deceived old customers and changed the domain name
Deceived, what did you mean?
Can you explain it clearer, please.
Does the Altmarkets collected users's IDs in order to hack somewhere else?
After they were hacked,  access to the account was closed . A few days later, access was opened, but funds (onion & x42) could not be withdrawn.  I wrote some tickets in support - there was no answer. In Discord they were also silent (or rather, someone wrote - It's Gone). After few weeks the new site appeared, I was already glad , but it turned out in vain. Support is not available - registration does not pass . And in the Discord, someone saids that the new site was a new base and they allegedly returned the funds within 2 weeks. But I visited the old site almost every day and there was nothing like it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Only listed on 1 Exchange?  Undecided

We are actually listed on a number.
Altmarkets

Why is the first page of this topic not updated? it is very strange ... Especially since it takes a few minutes to update it!
Start-ex is unknown as exchange why put it alone? humm
Thanks for bringing that up - it has been updated.
copper member
Activity: 129

I'd shortlist that to Start-ex, STEX, Altmarkets and instantbitex however.

Why is the first page of this topic not updated? it is very strange ... Especially since it takes a few minutes to update it!
Start-ex is unknown as exchange why put it alone? humm

I'd shortlist that to Start-ex, STEX, Altmarkets and instantbitex however.
copper member
Activity: 129
How did you managed to do that ? can not passed 20s connections

This is what i did

If you want to get more connections you have to open port 52342 on your modem and firewall.
The number of connections actually does not help in staking or any other things besides a more stable network, so it is not required.

But we surely appreciate if you do it.

Don't forget to join us at x42 Telegram Group https://t.me/x42tech
copper member
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
I opened Port 52342
Now i have 100+ connections.  Cool
I currently have 114! I've maxxed around 125

If you want to get more connections you have to open port 52342 on your modem and firewall.
The number of connections actually does not help in staking or any other things besides a more stable network, so it is not required.

But we surely appreciate if you do it.
Activity: 3
I opened Port 52342
Now i have 100+ connections.  Cool
I currently have 114! I've maxxed around 125

Pages:
Jump to: