Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] x42 - Feeless, PoS, Fast, Price Locks, ERC20 Wrapped Token on Uniswap - page 17. (Read 43369 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Finally what we were waiting for is here... X42 tier 1 Masternode launch is near... We can expect it before New year.. 1000 x42 is the collareral required for tier 1.. get ur Masternode col when its underpriced rn...
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Tier 1 Masternode release is here for x42... A wonderful X-mas gift from the x42 team... What y'all waiting for?  Buy when its still cheap..

It's not quite here yet, but we're inching closer every day! The guys are working hard in the background to get it all finished!
Activity: 5

x42 T1 masternodes launch soon! Dont miss your chance to get in on the ground floor! Groundbreaking platform!

#x42 #contest #masternode #x42xmas
0 replies 1 retweet 1 like
Activity: 6
I can't wait to start working x42 T1 Masternode tha will be online soon! Looking forward is what is say!
Its such a great project with hugh potential! Be part of it too? Join in!
#x42 #x42protocol #T1masternode
Activity: 84
Soon in Before the New Year, x42 T1 Masternode will be online so be the part of x42 and get more rewards from MN, with stable trustful project, i can't wait more for MN Launching, let's rock guys
Activity: 174
Waiting for launch of  Masternode Release by X42, it will start next phase of there project where we can develop our own smart contracts, side blockchains, and digital applications build upon the x42 protocol it will be great start to year 2019 lets spread word about this great project
Activity: 40
Tier 1 Masternode release is here for x42... A wonderful X-mas gift from the x42 team... What y'all waiting for?  Buy when its still cheap..
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Awesome thanks for the quick reply. Any idea on when x42 will get on CMC and some bigger exchanges? Looks like the volume is quite low. I am invested in NANO and Iota and love the idea of adding a feeless POS coin to the portfolio.

Last I checked CMC requires two exchanges that they have listed on their site. Heard they got rid of the volume requirements.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Anyone know where I can buy some x42 coins?

There are a few exchanges out there that have us listed.

We were recently listed at STEX - https://app.stex.com/en/trade/pair/BTC/X42/1D
and we've also been partnered with start-ex for a long time, with a great working relationship. https://start-ex.com/trade/X42_BTC

Hope this helps!

Awesome thanks for the quick reply. Any idea on when x42 will get on CMC and some bigger exchanges? Looks like the volume is quite low. I am invested in NANO and Iota and love the idea of adding a feeless POS coin to the portfolio.

There are a few exchanges out there that have us listed.

We were recently listed at STEX - https://app.stex.com/en/trade/pair/BTC/X42/1D
and we've also been partnered with start-ex for a long time, with a great working relationship. https://start-ex.com/trade/X42_BTC

Hope this helps!
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Activity: 47
Master Node launching shortly!
I know it's gonna be a blast.  
Can't wait for the official announcement.

If u don't know already,  only 1000x42 is required to host a MN.  Don't miss this opportunity!!
Activity: 29
YAY!

I found it!

I love x42 and what they are bringing to the space!

Cant wait to get the SDK and create my own Dapp!
#x42xMAS is ongoing, into day 8 now. Participate for your chance to win a tier 1 masternode! Head to our discord for more information.

Today's seed word is: enemy
what should we do with seed word ?
can't find any information on discord
explain please here

Right now there is a contest going on, called the 12 days of xMAS on our discord. There is a channel dedicated to it.
We are rolling into day 9 at 10:00am EST (December 20, 2018). Every day, a new seed word is released on our social media platforms (Reddit, Discord, Bitcointalk, Facebook, Twitter) for our users to record. On the 12th day (10:00am EST December 24, 2018), the 12th seed (12/12) will be released. 24 hours after that, at 10:00am EST December 25, 2018 - the wallet password will be released to everyone. Whoever has all the seed words, and gets into the wallet the fastest - will have access to 1000 x42 to transfer to their own wallet.

Activity: 732
Merit: 251
#x42xMAS is ongoing, into day 8 now. Participate for your chance to win a tier 1 masternode! Head to our discord for more information.

what should we do with seed word ?
can't find any information on discord
explain please here
Activity: 252
I really like what the development team of this project does! I have such a premonition that the next 2019 will pass under the sign of x42 !!!

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Congratulations to the x42 Community and the Team on the Stex listing!
We are now very close to be listed on cmc.

congratulations! It is a great success and accomplishment. I consider it a good indicator of quality and prospects.
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
Congratulations to the x42 Community and the Team on the Stex listing!
We are now very close to be listed on cmc.
Thanks for your kindness and the important tips to avoid scammers.
Some months ago, I lose a small amount of BTC (in altcoins, more exactly) due to my naiveness to give a stranger connection to my computer and my wallet.
This time, I did not know how to setup my first masternode, which in turn caused a serious mistake.
I learned from it, a key and precious lesson.
That's unfortunate how that all played out for you. It's a valuable lesson to have learnt though, and I wish you a speedy recovery on the financial side of it Wink

As a side note, no members of the team at x42 will EVER ask you for access to your computer, password/recovery phrase or seed words.
You can always verify you are speaking to the correct members on discord, by checking the team tab - which has all of our discord ID #'s.
Pages:
Jump to: