Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 25. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
That OP definitely looks legit. Hmm.. to rent or not to rent hash.. Maybe I'll just wait until it hits the exchange.

It's on Bittrex
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
dev,you don't even have a Website?

Gotta wonder if coins really even need websites anymore, they pop up and die within less than a months time.
Activity: 42
That OP definitely looks legit. Hmm.. to rent or not to rent hash.. Maybe I'll just wait until it hits the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Everybody dumping.

Yaho!! Grin

Price downtrend

And website is not working.

Welcome to xanon world.

My biggest peeve is when I have 2 play around with wallet... creat my own conf... still nothing

I accidentally put xanoncoin.conf instead of xanon.conf the first time,  but once I fixed it it synced right up
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Everybody dumping.

Yaho!! Grin

Price downtrend

Welcome to xanon world.

My biggest peeve is when I have 2 play around with wallet... creat my own conf... still nothing
legendary
Kaspa
Like the banner/coin design...next up...what do you have planned for this coin!

We plan to unveil our development plans after PoW. Please stay tuned for whitepapers

English Translation:

We have no plans for this other than to cash out before PoW hits... Then we leave this shitcoin to die while we move on to create the next shitcoin.

lol deosn't even have a premine or IPO yet the newb fudders still try to fud "golf clap"

ya... They don't mine their own coin or anything. nooooo.  Get a grip.

There is no way a new, unannounced coin can come in and have that kind of network hash and difficulty that fast. puhlease.

why not?  Please explain.  I don't think it's impossible. 

I jumped on as soon as I saw it on dedicated near block 200

Lol you must be on the top 10 rich.

whats up with wallet? doesn't sync

Ummmmm ok............lol mine didn't sync either.  But there are some that are cause people are getting stakes all the time.

ha I wish... more like I wish I would have had some extra btc to have rented big rig to point at it, lol I got around 8k with my 1.4 m/h's  Shocked and bought a bunch so no where near the rich list.

my wallet is working great and get plenty of stakes
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Everybody dumping.

Yaho!! Grin

Price downtrend

Welcome to xanon world.

We plan to unveil our development plans after PoW. Please stay tuned for whitepapers

English Translation:

We have no plans for this other than to cash out before PoW hits... Then we leave this shitcoin to die while we move on to create the next shitcoin.

lol deosn't even have a premine or IPO yet the newb fudders still try to fud "golf clap"

There is no way a new, unannounced coin can come in and have that kind of network hash and difficulty that fast. puhlease.

Ummmmm ok............lol mine didn't sync either.  But there are some that are cause people are getting stakes all the time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

English Translation:

English Translation:

legendary
Kaspa

English Translation:

legendary
Kaspa

English Translation:

of course they probably mined their own coin, but those would be their own coins and don't belong to the community or anything... and I wouldn't expect them to donate much more than any other big holder towards development.  that is what you get with  zero % premine, community donates Smiley

English Translation:

Activity: 63

English Translation:

Activity: 90
Mining will stop after 10080 blocks (7 days)      Grin

it will be live in few hours

http://www.xanoncoin.com/

watching and waiting  Grin

Saw it go from the default dns to something akin to an error.  Must mean it's getting some elbow grease right now.  Maybe finger knuckle grease.
Activity: 182

watching and waiting  Grin

sweet, I just got a chubby.
Activity: 157
Any update like website?

Just stay tuned to end POW?

And the total of this coin is not 1.5bil...

It looks smaller than dev's prediction because of POS block.

Activity: 97
Pages:
Jump to: