Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 24. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Man, I'm glad I got in before all the coins ran out at a good price Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
they have less and less coins for sale  Grin

the price is too low

miners dumping during pow.
price should rise when pos begins.

cheers!

look at the huge buy wall... if you guys move your sell walls up the buy wall will follow, lol and for jebus's sake TWEET!!! if you guys want to see this take off start tweeting posting/x posting on reddit... theres tons of diff crypto subreddits

agreed... everyone wants 2 buy and sit back and great rich.. Dogecoin didn't do it just cause of dev's!!! Get out there make your own money Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

the price is too low

cheers!

look at the huge buy wall... if you guys move your sell walls up the buy wall will follow, lol and for jebus's sake TWEET!!! if you guys want to see this take off start tweeting posting/x posting on reddit... theres tons of diff crypto subreddits
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

the price is too low

cheers!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hello world, hello crypto

the price is too low
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hey, just FYI, we've added XAN to our multipool rotation!

Here you can earn your own DRK coins by mining at the multipool. Not only that, you can earn DRK using your old ASIC hardware on SHA256 and SCRYPT coins!

DarkCoin by xpool - DRK Multipool

PROP reward system
DRK Payouts
Scrypt & SHA256 & X11 Algo's
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:

How does it work?

xpool offers 3 different sets of coins to mine. SHA256, Scrypt and X11. Each algorithm runs on a shift. Currently there is no set interval as there needs to be enough found and confirmed blocks to make trading worthwhile on the exchanges. We don't want to finish a shift only to find out, the exchanges are going to eat up the payout in fees or limit the withdraw with a large minimum. The confirmed coins are traded throughout the duration of the shift automatically to maximize the profits from exchanging them into DRK. Once enough confirmed blocked are accumulated, the shift is moved into "Trading" status while all the exchanged coins are calculated into DRK and then queued for payment. Once all the coins are confirmed as successfully traded and exchanged, the DRK payments are sent.

As the pool picks up more hashing speed and sufficient DRK can be picked up from the exchanges, the shifts will be set to a schedule and payouts more frequent and less worry about the exchanges. This is a growing phase so the more hash support the better.
If a DRK block is found, there's no exchanging or loss of fees as it can simply be moved into the X11 payout queue.

The advantage of the pool is that you can utilize your older ASIC equipment to earn you the more desired DarkCoin.
Cheers and Happy Hashing!

Donations welcome!
!
yea, it's miners getting in their first bit of profit from mining.  big 35 mill dump earlier, not much really after that.  I was hoping to get some in at 8 and 9 but well see how that goes.

They can't pile up forever, eventually someone is going to pull the trigger and it will be off to the races.
Activity: 156
If this is life , then I prefer death !
Buy order just went up 3 BTC in the last 30 minutes. 

we need people willing to cross the line though and buy on ask. Too much dumping by early miners going on, hopefully when the reward halves a few more times that will end. I wanna see the hashing whales cringe when they see the amount of money they could have had if they hadn't dumped.
Buy order just went up 3 BTC in the last 30 minutes. 

Probably by the time the people in the USA wake up it'll be to late to get in a good price lol
Update
The website DNS is not connecting to the host.
The whitepaper is done and ready for release after PoW.
Block Halving at 5761 — 60,000 XAN 

It looks like we are getting sooner to the end of mining than expected. Will you release the details on DAY 7 or in about 2 days when the mining comes to an end?

After successfully transition to PoS, we will release the date for the whitepaper release even it's not DAY 7.  Thank you for your feed-backs

So, there is no need to buy now.

Just wait for dumping at very low price.

Grin Grin

3sat?

Possible, but the buy orders are starting to stack up, but with plenty of time and the big dumpers that are on their way for sure, might make it to 3-5sat lol, I got some buys in there as im sure does everyone else lol.
Activity: 157
Update

It looks like we are getting sooner to the end of mining than expected. Will you release the details on DAY 7 or in about 2 days when the mining comes to an end?

After successfully transition to PoS, we will release the date for the whitepaper release even it's not DAY 7.  Thank you for your feed-backs

Grin Grin

3sat?
Activity: 157
Update

Grin Grin
Activity: 205
Update

legendary
Activity: 938
block rewards already halved  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 938
Update

Website is live now and what is the ETA for whitepaper ?
website is up

xanoncoin.com
dev,you don't even have a Website?

Gotta wonder if coins really even need websites anymore, they pop up and die within less than a months time.

lol, they are working on it, geeze the coin is like 2 days old.  I think the site is going to be up soon.  But yea, I think they do if they wan't to last.
Pages:
Jump to: