Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 28. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hello world, hello crypto
Just a new logo, any news?
Activity: 178
this is so so so cheap    buy buy buy
Activity: 140
Giving this a go and mining
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Buying this coin like it's anon dogecoin

lol exactly.... please dump some more on me Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

looks like picture taken on moon or something  Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Buying this coin like it's anon dogecoin
Activity: 39
im @ 16 richlist  Grin
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
The address
LaxWUzrtWMo8JNbZTennHc6XLy4bwMiLV9
has got 64,500,002.01151 XAN
that created by Unkown !!!!

Really stealing people money

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xan/address.dws?LaxWUzrtWMo8JNbZTennHc6XLy4bwMiLV9.htm

Probably Bittrex's wallet.

It seems to be a pool adress:

Received   442,750,002.0161 XAN 1014 transactions
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
The address

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xan/address.dws?LaxWUzrtWMo8JNbZTennHc6XLy4bwMiLV9.htm

Probably Bittrex's wallet.
What's the meaning " Extracted by Unknown" ?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xan/

This should be the POW blocks... look at the reward. Although the reward is not always 250,000 but sometimes higher. See my question above.

The address

No, he/she is/was mining it.
Activity: 546
The address
that created by Unknow !!!!

Activity: 546
What's the meaning " Extracted by Unknown" ?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xan/
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Yup I've already received a stake... and yes that will reduce the number of coins created during pow by about 20-50 % depending on how many people are staking,  which opens a lot of leway to up the pos % to 10-20% for a year or 2... cause at 1% just doesn't seem like much incentive at all to hold them.

lol and what is buddy talking about the pools being down?? lol dedicated has been going fine all day

the only thing I see lame on this coin is the super small pos %... 700 mill pow with 15-20% pos would have been funner

Developer any replies to the above quote?? Is the POS only 1%??can't we reduce POW and increase POS interest so people can hold and stake instead of dumping after mining??
"The only thing I see lame on this coin is the super small pos %... 700 mill pow with 15-20% pos would have been funner"

Relax. POS is 'stealing' POW blocks already. Block 2880 coming - next reward halving coming.

Rank   Pool/Miner   Last 100   Last 1000
1   Proof of Stake      54   510
2   Unknown      46   485
3   P2Pool      0   5

So one can say that because of POS the block reward has already halved.
Sorry but can you explain what did you write. I cannot understand please. Is the POS 1% right?

Have a look at the block explorer. It shows you how the blocks are created - by POW or by POS. We are currently in the stage between block 1440 and 2880. The block reward is 250.000 per POW block. This would be 360 mill coins for 1440 blocks if there was only POW. But the half of these blocks are not POW but POS - which gives much less overall reward.
You can also check the total amount of coins. There should be 930 mill right now. But we have only 684 mill at the moment. I hope I could help you. So everyone who wants less total coins should start staking.

But I have another question myself for a more experienced member: What does 'Value out' means in the explorer? For example I have at block 2287 a value out of 750000 or at block 2283 there is 508,849.36278606 value out. Where do these values come from?
Activity: 112

the only thing I see lame on this coin is the super small pos %... 700 mill pow with 15-20% pos would have been funner

Developer any replies to the above quote?? Is the POS only 1%??can't we reduce POW and increase POS interest so people can hold and stake instead of dumping after mining??
"The only thing I see lame on this coin is the super small pos %... 700 mill pow with 15-20% pos would have been funner"

Relax. POS is 'stealing' POW blocks already. Block 2880 coming - next reward halving coming.

3   P2Pool      0   5

Sorry but can you explain what did you write. I cannot understand please. Is the POS 1% right?

3   P2Pool      0   5

Activity: 56
@MinermanNC

If all you're here to do is spread FUD and advertise other coins and beg people buy them then GTFO, Your boring me.

Kind regards
There is a big difference in FUD and stating the facts and truths, Jr.
and I'm just being nice and letting people know there is other anon coins out there that are one hell of a lot cheaper and easier to get then this coin that has been ruined by dedicated pools already just like Noah, apex is sucking wind also, another victim. but I will leave just because you ask me too, Jr.  Wink Good bye and best of luck with any coin associated with dedicatedpools as he is about as worn out in the mining world as a bald tire. his days of ruining coins for pure greed are almost over  Grin

Roger.

Don't slam the door on the way out.

+1
Activity: 112

[/quote]
Activity: 345
Merit: 251
BBL coin DEV!  Grin
Same thing you said on Iceberg.
This BBl guy must develop a lot of coins.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
wow,great stuff!!!
but with mine 11mhs......i am mouse here.....

wish u people all the best

cheers

...don't mice sometimes scare elephants ?
Pages:
Jump to: