Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 30. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
mining like theres no tomorrow before next block halve, Xanon annonymous payments for the masses.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Where are these coins for sale for 0.00000011?

BITTREX

Where have you been. This coin is going fine. Ton a coins out there, everyone should be done dumping what they have and it will go up from there.

It's actually going well, that is for those of us who were there at launch. I just don't get how some people can come cry after they miss out on something.

Come and bash it. Why. Total crybabies.

I've missed the train many times. Doesn't mean I go online and start talking about how the train is dangerous and everyone on it is about to die lol.

Totally funny as hell, some people.

+1 Block rewards halved, early miners should be done dumping soon.
Price will move to the 20 satoshi range soon
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com

BITTREX

Where have you been. This coin is going fine. Ton a coins out there, everyone should be done dumping what they have and it will go up from there.

It's actually going well, that is for those of us who were there at launch. I just don't get how some people can come cry after they miss out on something.

Come and bash it. Why. Total crybabies.

I've missed the train many times. Doesn't mean I go online and start talking about how the train is dangerous and everyone on it is about to die lol.

Totally funny as hell, some people.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Update:
Xanaon still holding at 0.00000011 woot!  Cool

Its those darn rig renters killing another coin

http://xan.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

I mean really, is there any other pool hosting this coin other than those lame multipools? lol so sad, its pathetic  Undecided

The code for XAN is hosted here -> https://github.com/xanon/xanon

Instead of bashing it so much why don't you and your community of supporters stand up some more pools?? Your complaining/bashing isn't helping the "honest miners" you claim to represent. People need to stand up some more pools if dedicatedpool is so terrible; p2pool is a good start. Mobilize your people rather than bashing. People who mine (rented or not) don't have many choices as to where to mine right now, so they go to the one place available. I know if there were another pool available I'd be mining on it rather than dedicated and I have decent hashing power.
your missing the point bo, if everyone had the same hash as you then no one would make any money...

So that's the same thing as saying: If everyone mines at 50Mh then no one would make any money.
Point proven Wink
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
whats gonna be reasonable price after mining is done opinions?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Ya I saw your fat ass mining machine yesterday lol,,, your part of the problem. you guys are going to fall eventually... its in the works. Oh and how is this coin doing for everyone? Lol what a joke,,, guess I am glad I didn't mine this after seeing the abuse it was taking on dedicatedpools,,, another Noah lol the words out brother"  Wink

Yesterday? What coin...

And how this coin is doing? Great, got a big fat 8BTC pure netto profit in my pockets for mining 4 hours flat Wink
How is your bashing going?
You were on suchpool maybe, or someone with your name... don't think you were part of "D" team and I'm so glad you have lined your pockets. The bashing if you want to call it that, is going great, I call it exposing a real problem for 99% of the miners, who will agree with me and who want to mine a coin that has potential but the pigs are always there first on the good ones, as you very well know.  I have received numerous PMs in support of this problem" and many are willing to help in stopping the rig renters and one pool in particular  Wink

Fair Distribution is the answer. Limit all coins to 50 MH per account per pool, problem solved.  Grin

Wait why? Why limit a coin to 50 Mh? Is that a fair distribution?

Do i need to be limited because i have good hardware and you dont?
Do i need to be limited because i watch topics almost around the clock and you dont?

Limit and fair aint working in the same sentence.

It's only fair that i get the big bucks with my investement that costs 1000's of BTC over the years, compared to a miner with a single R9 card.
So what part should be fair about limiting my investements to 50Mh just because you can't afford a big rig?
your missing the point bo, if everyone had the same hash as you then no one would make any money... and still now only a handful of people will hold a high % of the coin from launch... that's only devalues the coin,,, all things being equal, you mine at 50 mh you still have your hash and the coin will have a higher and longer sustained value, in the end you still make your money because everyone is more on an even playing field.  This has been proven to be the case with Minerals... and then you don't need to spend so much to do what you love doing like the rest of us... I have spent 1000's also on gear but I refuse to rent rigs. ok carry on  Wink
legendary
ok, back to a real coin with a real future Minerals, that was fairly distributed at launch. yep no rig renters there, just honest hard working miners, investors and dev, making money the old fashioned way that will soon be the only way,,,,, I got to go do some betting!! Join in the fun!  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641057.new#new
Ya I saw your fat ass mining machine yesterday lol,,, your part of the problem. you guys are going to fall eventually... its in the works. Oh and how is this coin doing for everyone? Lol what a joke,,, guess I am glad I didn't mine this after seeing the abuse it was taking on dedicatedpools,,, another Noah lol the words out brother"  Wink

Yesterday? What coin...

And how this coin is doing? Great, got a big fat 8BTC pure netto profit in my pockets for mining 4 hours flat Wink
You were on suchpool maybe, or someone with your name... don't think you were part of "D" team and I'm so glad you have lined your pockets. The bashing if you want to call it that, is going great, I call it exposing a real problem for 99% of the miners, who will agree with me and who want to mine a coin that has potential but the pigs are always there first on the good ones, as you very well know.  I have received numerous PMs in support of this problem" and many are willing to help in stopping the rig renters and one pool in particular  Wink

Fair Distribution is the answer. Limit all coins to 50 MH per account per pool, problem solved.  Grin

Wait why? Why limit a coin to 50 Mh? Is that a fair distribution?

Do i need to be limited because i have good hardware and you dont?
Do i need to be limited because i watch topics almost around the clock and you dont?

Limit and fair aint working in the same sentence.

It's only fair that i get the big bucks with my investement that costs 1000's of BTC over the years, compared to a miner with a single R9 card.
So what part should be fair about limiting my investements to 50Mh just because you can't afford a big rig?
legendary
Update:
Xanaon still holding at 0.00000011 woot!  Cool

Its those darn rig renters killing another coin

I mean really, is there any other pool hosting this coin other than those lame multipools? lol so sad, its pathetic  Undecided
legendary

Yesterday? What coin...

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
xan.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.

+1 need to spread the hashing around

Yesterday? What coin...

legendary
Hey man, to my point again, tell me this isn't a racket...

Xanon coin released today , virtually only one pool mining it,,, yep Binaryclock and company raping the latest coin again,,, and guess what its already listed on bittrex,,, yep no voting required so long as binaryclock tells them his mega miners are all lined up, get it listed and we will be dumping the coins asap, Binary makes a butt load of money today, bittrex will make a ton, and yes all the rig renters will be cashing in, no one else can even begin to mine this coin until the feast is over and they move on to the next coin. I think you see the racket I am talking about now. Binary's little circle has destroyed any hopes for the average miner once again, its out of hand. And this shit goes on everyday, I hate to think how much these 3 groups are making. ITS ALL PRE PLANNED TRUST ME. They email they plan and execute like clockwork,,, this just doesn't happen. Plus there was no mention of this coin until today and bam its launched and guess what all the 3 players arrived on time for the kill.... If this isn't a racket I don't know what is,,, Noah was a flop for them, but they still made money just not as much...

MMNC

The players: The Pack of Wolves
Binaryclock: (dedicatedpools)
Bittrex: (jumps when binary tells them to list a coin $$$)
Rig Renters: (The email List of loyalist rig renters and mass farms loyal to binary)
Coin dev: Usually but not always

Losers: all other miners of the world and smaller pool operators and smaller exchanges that are all quite capable of doing a better job than bittrex etc.. Can we stop this? Open for any and all ideas! any good hackers out there want to help? Maybe even Anonymous hackers group?  we may need to fight fire with fire

Instead of showing up hours and hours after a ninja launch, sh*t the f*ck up, keep an eye on this forum, and  get on the right coin at the right time!
If i didnt look at this thread, i'd missed this coin also. Now, i got in very fast, instamined the sh*t out of this coin, and it's already dumped & sold.
On to the next coin! That's just the way it works now. If you want stability, mine bitcoin/litecoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
xan.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
Block reward halved, dont sell below 20 satoshi people !  Wink

Are dumpers going to listen?

You would think people would be smart enough, but I am not so sure Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Block reward halved, dont sell below 20 satoshi people !  Wink

Are dumpers going to listen?
Activity: 207