Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR] - page 3. (Read 326983 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 05:05:10 AM
The team said that the new exchange will be added. At you it was stated for a long time that there will be a new exchange. The price falls every day also very small volumes. There is nothing probably strange in it if the team does not work in this direction. I want to ask where the new exchange for exchange why there is no new exchange?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 04:21:30 AM
Hello

I think there is not fair when some pepople had buy xaurums via masternode from production price, and another day pepople can get xaurum for market price. This is very wrong.. or people who buy xaurum trough montly payment and get xaurum for production price? So masternode buy xaur for 10-20 cents on the market all the time and then sell them for 31c.. where is money for this difference in price? For sure there was no (not a lot) new gold bought for a long time.

I also noticed there is about 1170 wallets of total 4150 which contain 100xaur (about 11.70$) and less? Dont know why should some people have wallet for 100xaur? what is purpose of this wallets?

Thank you for your answer

Hello!

Thank you for your questions.

We believe that offering a possibility of market buy via Masternode is not only right, but necessary and fair considering the difference between production price and market price at the moment. When the gap closes, the purchase will be again possible at the production price, but no matter the price, people can always choose where they want to buy XAUR (via Masternode or via exchanges).

All the XAUR bought via monthly payments at the production price will be minted, some of them already were. Although the monthly payments were firstly meant to be charged only at the production price, it was raised to our attention that community would prefer that the calculation would be made at the market price until the gap closes, so monthly payments are now charged at the market price.

Regarding the 1170 wallets, since we do not own and have access to them, we can hardly comment on amounts stored on them. 

Have a great day,

Team Masternode
Activity: 48
March 04, 2018, 01:39:14 AM
Yesterday was 1st Xaurum International Meetup.

I hope they will give us some info  Wink
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
CoinPoker.com
March 04, 2018, 01:25:57 AM
The team urgently needs to escape from HitBTC. It does not matter where, even on Yobit, only there would be large volumes. HitBTC will kill this token.
or if they can add it to much popular exchange to have more volume. Kucoin and binance will be better exchange than hitbtc i wish there are more people can see the potential of this coin.
Activity: 26
March 04, 2018, 01:20:08 AM
The team urgently needs to escape from HitBTC. It does not matter where, even on Yobit, only there would be large volumes. HitBTC will kill this token.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
March 03, 2018, 07:02:40 AM
I have a question and i hope someone can explain this: I see that there is a flat fee for withdrawing xaurum on HitBTC - 167 xaur. Isn't that a bit to much? anyone knows why?

You are right, I bought around 1500 xaurumus and hitbtc took 167 xaur, i thouth it was a mistake, they are too greedy!!Hope xaurum will be aded to better exchanges soon.I don´t want to give 167 xaurums to exchange.

They took only the value ... Wink

can be on livecoin.net there Commission:
50 XAAR

Even 50 on Livecoin is high. I'm sure better options will arise over time. This looks like a promising token, and I have no idea why the fees for XAUR are so high while for other tokens and cryptocurrencies they are low.
Activity: 9
March 02, 2018, 05:37:38 PM
When new exchanges come Huobi, OKEx, Kucoin, Binance?? or waiting EU exchange Dynamic Trading Rights?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 12:29:28 PM
Hello

I  noticed some things on a xaurum  so i have some questions for the team.

The adress of the auresco institute is Triglavska cesta 43, 4260 Bled. Why is on a audit documents old adress ,Spodnje Gameljne 29D, which was changed in November 2016?
Audit documents should be the sign of transparency. With this mistake this audit documents lose all transparency. I doubt that such company like loomis, which store tons of gold, made mistake like this.

I am curious if there is an document about who have acces to the gold? I think this would be very important to know in the  case of transfering to other location.

Hello

Loomis was informed about the address change on November 2016. It seems that they did not change it on Audit documents. Thank you for pointing that out. We will contact Loomis on this matter.

Only Auresco Institute has access to the gold.

can't find the wallet for that coin? Roll Eyes

Xaurum is an ERC20 token. You can use: https://www.myetherwallet.com/

,,On the basis of a modest set of variables, Xaurum
will gather more than 5 tons of gold in just three
years, representing more than a 4000% increase of
gold reserves. Pessimistic projections according to
the current events on the market, show that with
this amount of gold the price of Xaurum on the
market could exceed 15 USD, which also means at
least an 5000% increase. In 5 years Xaurum will
accumulate more than 13 tons of gold and more
than 200.000 users just via direct sales until

Iam a little bit skeptical about your growth forecast.. It is a huge growth.. not sure how you will do that. Wish all the best also because iam an investor but this forecast seems a little bit exaggerated.

Growth projection is derived from Slovenian business results in 2017 and includes only direct sales. You can see detailed document here: https://xaurum.org/Growth%20Projection.pdf

Still this projection is made of some ideas, if we look at the current xaurum situation team will not be able to gather more than 10 kg of gold in 2018, no new gold aded, low volume.Still optimistic regarding your projection?

In 2017 Xaurum minted 83kg of gold only on Slovenian market with 1500 investors participating. Now Xaurum project acquired infrastructure, international business partners, team expansion, media coverage... We didn't have any of this in 2017. We are very optimistic for achieving our goals.
Activity: 90
March 02, 2018, 03:26:46 AM

Iam a little bit skeptical about your growth forecast.. It is a huge growth.. not sure how you will do that. Wish all the best also because iam an investor but this forecast seems a little bit exaggerated.

Growth projection is derived from Slovenian business results in 2017 and includes only direct sales. You can see detailed document here: https://xaurum.org/Growth%20Projection.pdf

Still this projection is made of some ideas, if we look at the current xaurum situation team will not be able to gather more than 10 kg of gold in 2018, no new gold aded, low volume.Still optimistic regarding your projection?
Activity: 2
March 01, 2018, 07:57:41 PM
Hello

I  noticed some things on a xaurum  so i have some questions for the team.

The adress of the auresco institute is Triglavska cesta 43, 4260 Bled. Why is on a audit documents old adress ,Spodnje Gameljne 29D, which was changed in November 2016?
Audit documents should be the sign of transparency. With this mistake this audit documents lose all transparency. I doubt that such company like loomis, which store tons of gold, made mistake like this.

I am curious if there is an document about who have acces to the gold? I think this would be very important to know in the  case of transfering to other location.

I think there is not fair when some pepople had buy xaurums via masternode from production price, and another day pepople can get xaurum for market price. This is very wrong.. or people who buy xaurum trough montly payment and get xaurum for production price? So masternode buy xaur for 10-20 cents on the market all the time and then sell them for 31c.. where is money for this difference in price? For sure there was no (not a lot) new gold bought for a long time.

I also noticed there is about 1170 wallets of total 4150 which contain 100xaur (about 11.70$) and less? Dont know why should some people have wallet for 100xaur? what is purpose of this wallets?

Thank you for your answer

Activity: 28
March 01, 2018, 01:26:06 PM
One does not have to be a genius to see what is one of the major problems Xaurum has compared to DGD.  
Binance   DGD/BTC    $86,772,400    $574.22    68.22%    
HitBTC   DGD/BTC         $151,400    $575.45      0.12%    

Xaurum team is making progress but for too long community was not heard and sometimes in life and also in business it can be too late to fix things.
Tokens need to have good product/service/solution, good exchanges/markets and positive community. Maybe Xaurum made too many people too rich too fast and the real focus and community were lost. All the hype and love is now long gone and also Bittrex delisting f****d Xaurum massively. Time will tell but 36,000 USD daily volume will not raise the price. Production price can take months or even years to reach. But yeah I forgot, it's not about the price, we will live off intrinsic value.

Bittrex delisting was a loss. It was bad luck that Bittrex is located in US. When delisting happened, Xaurum had $1,600,000 daily trading volume. Why is that token adoption is based on what exchange it is listed on and not about what their purpose is all about? This is what makes exchanges in superior position and make unreasonable offers for their listings. On top of that, they are the only ones who make money with trading. And withdrawal fees...
Activity: 142
March 01, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

Activity: 630
March 01, 2018, 01:06:28 PM
In my opinion, the creation of a crypto currency provided by physical assets creates the risk that governments will take these assets under control and will do their dirty business as with fiat. Although wait, it seems gold and so under control
Activity: 29
March 01, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
I have a question and i hope someone can explain this: I see that there is a flat fee for withdrawing xaurum on HitBTC - 167 xaur. Isn't that a bit to much? anyone knows why?

You are right, I bought around 1500 xaurumus and hitbtc took 167 xaur, i thouth it was a mistake, they are too greedy!!Hope xaurum will be aded to better exchanges soon.I don´t want to give 167 xaurums to exchange.

can be on livecoin.net there Commission:
50 XAAR
Activity: 2
March 01, 2018, 08:19:21 AM
BTW love that the team has being active through social media. Would love to see a telegram chat since there doesn't look to be one
Activity: 62
March 01, 2018, 06:23:59 AM

Activity: 429
March 01, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

Activity: 24
March 01, 2018, 05:02:00 AM
Activity: 90
March 01, 2018, 03:50:00 AM

[/quote]

Activity: 9
February 28, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

November 2016 price xaurum 0.10$ bitcoin 700 $
March       2018 price xaurum 0.10$ bitcoin 10700 $

November 2016 price digixDAO 10 $
March       2018 price digixDAO 550 $

August 2017 price suncontract 0.021 $
March  2018 price suncontract 0.21 $

But when the tupperware machine starts up