Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR] - page 4. (Read 326983 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 05:51:09 PM
can't find the wallet for that coin? Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
February 28, 2018, 03:41:06 PM
One does not have to be a genius to see what is one of the major problems Xaurum has compared to DGD. 
Binance   DGD/BTC    $86,772,400    $574.22    68.22%    
HitBTC   DGD/BTC         $151,400    $575.45      0.12%    

Xaurum team is making progress but for too long community was not heard and sometimes in life and also in business it can be too late to fix things.
Tokens need to have good product/service/solution, good exchanges/markets and positive community. Maybe Xaurum made too many people too rich too fast and the real focus and community were lost. All the hype and love is now long gone and also Bittrex delisting f****d Xaurum massively. Time will tell but 36,000 USD daily volume will not raise the price. Production price can take months or even years to reach. But yeah I forgot, it's not about the price, we will live off intrinsic value.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 02:55:48 PM
If you compare digix dao to xaurum. Digix dao says their coin is tied to 1g of gold. Let us say the retail price of gold is 50$. Why would you pay 565$ for one gram of gold. That is 11× overpriced. I have never seen somebody paying 11$ for tether. Xaurum is not tied to gold but it has growing gold base. So xaurum is overpriced 0.4× based only on gold reserves without calculating the whole technology, infrastructure, future development...
Activity: 34
February 28, 2018, 12:50:36 PM
I love that there is a cryptocurrency backed by an increasing gold base, which is why i invested in it. I've tried looking for a similar token or coin out there and the only thing i have found that is kind of close is DigixDAO(DGD). They don't even have a gold backed coin yet but if you look below its doing unbelievably well.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digixdao/

The reason why it is doing so well is because of the exchanges its on and hype behind it. Eventually people will wise up and this coin will drop unless they can back up what they promising. Xaurum could do the same thing but i don't think that's the right option. I wouldn't know because i'm just a holder, but transactions fees look like there are going towards expanding the Xaurum footprint and brand which i support. I also like the fact that i can continue to invest at a decent rate while prices stay low for the time being.

I'm not trying to sell this anytime soon which is what most people should do if they own this token.

BTW i'm also a huge gold fan and i think that the price is only going up......so that's another reason why i invested

DigixDAO don't have the gold behind? I searched a little about DGD and on their FAQ it is stated that Bureau Veritas is their auditor, but I cannot find some real audit documents like at Xaurum.

Let's say I believe them, that they have the gold behind the coin and they claim there is 1g per DGD. Circulating supply of DGD is 2,000,000 DGD, according to CoinMarketCap. If we take that 1g of gold is worth $42, their backing is worth $80M. And their MarketCap is $1,094B. That is 1300% overpriced  Shocked  How did they managed to do such hype???

I like Xaurum because of their transparency, how undervalued it is and how cheap I can get them right now  Smiley
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
February 28, 2018, 12:41:48 PM
Xaurum gaining more and more media attention

In the last few weeks, Xaurum received an increased media attention as the public is realising the real value of the project. Especially now, when people are insecure about future of the crypto world. Xaurum is backed by gold and has an intrinsic value, which is rare in this big mix of cryptocurrencies. That is why, the media is recognising Xaurum as one of the most promising crypto projects in the world. Among others, Xaurum was featured in Forbes magazine as one of the top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch in 2018 and two biggest Slovenian commercial television stations, Pop TV and Planet TV, did a piece about Xaurum and the future of this project.

The latest Xaurum’s media coverage came from Ljubljana TV, where Xaurum’s representative talked about the project. You can see the interview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUlHMTTpckg&t=3s

Another interesting article was published on Invest It In website this week, you can read the interview here:
https://www.investitin.com/xaurum/

You can follow us on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/XaurumOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xaurumofficial/
Medium: https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-mQ9rGO1102l9qapbPISA

Activity: 18
February 28, 2018, 12:11:01 PM
Xaurum is uniquely special because it proposes solutions to the problems of different types of money. It solves the problem of the gold standard currencies, by creating an elastic gold based currency, in the way that its price depends both on demand and the value of gold reserves. So even if we would like to affect the market price in the way some of you imagine we should do, it is impossible. The same goes for some of the most prominent cryptocurenncies in the world. Let us compare price of some coins/tokens that they have today with their highest price on the market they ever had:

BTC 19.900 to 10.000 / split by 2

ETH 1400 to 820 / split by 1,7

XRP 3,80 to 0,94 / split by 4

BCH 4000 to 1200 / split by 3,3

LTC 460 to 200 / split by 2,3

ADA 1,32 to 0,33 / split by 4

VIB 0,71 to 0,22 / split by 3,2

ICN 5,26 to 1,30 / split by 4

CFI 0,43 to 0,096 / split by 4,4

IPL 0,42 to 0,12 / split by 3,5

SNC 0,63 to 0,22 / split by 2,8

QAU 0,53 to 0,22 / split by 2,4

SPF 0,73 to 0,23 / split by 3,2

DTR 0,23 to 0,084 / split by  2,7

XAUR 0,28 to 0,12 split by 2,3 (market price)
XAUR 0,31 to 0,12 split by 2,6 (production price)

As you can see everyone was hit by situation on the market, Xaurum was no exception, however we are proud that in the recent market correction Xaurum was one of the most stable coins.

This is some kind of math, but look at it from my point of view: I purchased Xaurum in May 2017 for 19c (EUR) per token. At that time USD EUR ratio was 1 EUR = 1.11 USD. In the beginning of December I sold everything  for 24c USD per token. At that time I was able to do it on Bittrex, now Xaurum is tradable only on exchanges with bad reputation and there is no volume. EUR USD ratio at that time was 1 EUR = 1,20 USD. That means I made approximately 4% on my purchase and I was on of the lucky one who realised that soon enough that this token has to be sold. I changed Xaurum's for Bitcoin and waited for a few days. After that I changed it for ETH and moved it from Bittrex to Binance. There I bought some altcoins. I made 5x from the beginning of December till January the 8th. After that I lost 60% of that 5x, but that was still 40% of 5x. If I hadn't sold my Xaurum tokens I would now have 45% of 1x and If I bought something else instead of Xaurum last year I will have much much more today. And Mr. Ristic forgot that currencies and token mentioned above increased a lot in value from May to December while Xaurum was losing in value at that time. After January the 8th all coins and tokens lost in value (Walton is one exception that didn't), but you can not compare Xaurum to them, because it was losing value from June or July 2017. So I won't be proud od that, that Xaurum was stable during market correction. It was so low that it could hardly go any lower (meanwhile other coins and tokens were at least able to go low). I hope you see the difference.

Hello!

Yes, that is a way to interpret see the data, but you were able to sell Xaurum at the highest market price numerous times even after June, when you said it started to lose value… I didn’t forget that many other coins were dramatically hyped and pumped in the last months of 2017. And then dumped in the same way. Let me quote myself from the last post: “I am aware that people don’t purchase XAUR because they think the team is nice, but because they want to enrich their money. I also understand that people can be mad and angry if their expectations are not met, especially if they were watching crypto exploding in the last quarter of 2017 and felt that Xaurum should be exploding the way other did. But as it clear for many people now, it was mostly just fake hype and millions paid the price just a month, two or three later. Xaurum will never be based on fake hype, because we found the best base already. Gold.”

And on the market every token can go to 0. That is how low they can go, but Xaurum is one of the rarest examples that offers another exist strategy – gold. No matter the market price, Xaurum has value – real value and that it why it was stable during the crypto correction period, and we are definitely proud of it.

And one more thing, Xaurum never lost its value. Xaurum value is constantly increasing, since there is more gold behind every token with every transaction or every mint. Price is something people must agree on, value on the other hand is something that is undeniable. I hope you can see the difference too ;-)

Have a great day.

Jure Ristic
Activity: 2
February 28, 2018, 11:58:36 AM
I love that there is a cryptocurrency backed by an increasing gold base, which is why i invested in it. I've tried looking for a similar token or coin out there and the only thing i have found that is kind of close is DigixDAO(DGD). They don't even have a gold backed coin yet but if you look below its doing unbelievably well.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digixdao/

The reason why it is doing so well is because of the exchanges its on and hype behind it. Eventually people will wise up and this coin will drop unless they can back up what they promising. Xaurum could do the same thing but i don't think that's the right option. I wouldn't know because i'm just a holder, but transactions fees look like there are going towards expanding the Xaurum footprint and brand which i support. I also like the fact that i can continue to invest at a decent rate while prices stay low for the time being.

I'm not trying to sell this anytime soon which is what most people should do if they own this token.

BTW i'm also a huge gold fan and i think that the price is only going up......so that's another reason why i invested
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 09:01:40 AM
Xaurum is uniquely special because it proposes solutions to the problems of different types of money. It solves the problem of the gold standard currencies, by creating an elastic gold based currency, in the way that its price depends both on demand and the value of gold reserves. So even if we would like to affect the market price in the way some of you imagine we should do, it is impossible. The same goes for some of the most prominent cryptocurenncies in the world. Let us compare price of some coins/tokens that they have today with their highest price on the market they ever had:

BTC 19.900 to 10.000 / split by 2

ETH 1400 to 820 / split by 1,7

XRP 3,80 to 0,94 / split by 4

BCH 4000 to 1200 / split by 3,3

LTC 460 to 200 / split by 2,3

ADA 1,32 to 0,33 / split by 4

VIB 0,71 to 0,22 / split by 3,2

ICN 5,26 to 1,30 / split by 4

CFI 0,43 to 0,096 / split by 4,4

IPL 0,42 to 0,12 / split by 3,5

SNC 0,63 to 0,22 / split by 2,8

QAU 0,53 to 0,22 / split by 2,4

SPF 0,73 to 0,23 / split by 3,2

DTR 0,23 to 0,084 / split by  2,7

XAUR 0,28 to 0,12 split by 2,3 (market price)
XAUR 0,31 to 0,12 split by 2,6 (production price)

As you can see everyone was hit by situation on the market, Xaurum was no exception, however we are proud that in the recent market correction Xaurum was one of the most stable coins.

This is some kind of math, but look at it from my point of view: I purchased Xaurum in May 2017 for 19c (EUR) per token. At that time USD EUR ratio was 1 EUR = 1.11 USD. In the beginning of December I sold everything  for 24c USD per token. At that time I was able to do it on Bittrex, now Xaurum is tradable only on exchanges with bad reputation and there is no volume. EUR USD ratio at that time was 1 EUR = 1,20 USD. That means I made approximately 4% on my purchase and I was on of the lucky one who realised that soon enough that this token has to be sold. I changed Xaurum's for Bitcoin and waited for a few days. After that I changed it for ETH and moved it from Bittrex to Binance. There I bought some altcoins. I made 5x from the beginning of December till January the 8th. After that I lost 60% of that 5x, but that was still 40% of 5x. If I hadn't sold my Xaurum tokens I would now have 45% of 1x and If I bought something else instead of Xaurum last year I will have much much more today. And Mr. Ristic forgot that currencies and token mentioned above increased a lot in value from May to December while Xaurum was losing in value at that time. After January the 8th all coins and tokens lost in value (Walton is one exception that didn't), but you can not compare Xaurum to them, because it was losing value from June or July 2017. So I won't be proud od that, that Xaurum was stable during market correction. It was so low that it could hardly go any lower (meanwhile other coins and tokens were at least able to go low). I hope you see the difference.
Activity: 27
February 28, 2018, 06:37:00 AM
Activity: 62
February 28, 2018, 05:07:44 AM
Maybe the last chance to get cheap xaur  Wink

bla bla bla ...

Do you not belive in this project?
Why are you still here?

I do not believe in your words until the price hit 0,3$ ....  we are waiting from september for this miracle

Tell us why do you think that this is the last chance to get cheap xaur?
You pray every day?

http://oi63.tinypic.com/35li980.jpg

Hehe  Smiley
Good one  Grin

I'm not praying every day.

As you can see the team is really hard working and they are doing great job.
Xaurum get also more and more media attention.

Brasil, Portugal, bitins etc. etc.
It's not so simple.

Things will change.

we all hope so
Activity: 27
February 28, 2018, 05:03:09 AM
Nice to see xaurum again on tv, more and more media attention every day. To sell this coin at current price?Everyone can do what they want but I´m sure people will regret their decisions. Time to fill up your bags with xaurums is now.

Why promoting in bankrupt shitholes like Brasil? Are they the only one stupid and poor enough to invest in Xaurum ponzi scam? Are they lacking regulators?

You are always saying to buy now. 0,3 or 0,2 buy now haha. Now it's 0,1. Bla bla bla ... your team and masternodes should be fired, I'm pretty sure that effect would be the same without them.

I think you have long ago stepped over the line wih your insults! How do you dare insult the whole nation and their people with calling them shithole and stupid?
Your behaviour is not only immature, it seems that you are a rasist, too!
This alone should be enough to throw you out and ban you from this forums completely and permanently!

I am in serious talks about promoting Xaurum and accepting it for payments for some time now with very serious businessmen from a leading global financial hub.
How am I going to explain your stupid trolling and your saddstic outbursts to them? Do you realize how much dammage in the real world on the imgae of Xaurum did you cause with your non-arguments?
And I am not the only one active on this project - there are many other teams trying hard to help developping this project, not only the Brazil and Portugal teams.
And you harm us ALL!
And more, you harm everybody that purchased the Xaurum coins!

This website is suposed to be helpful on getting real business information to the all parties interested.
I really doubt it was set up for people like you to throw some unsubstantiated claims and outright lies all over it!
This is not a joke and can not be described as a simple trolling anymore in my opinion.
Do you realize that you are causing a real world dammage and what is worse, it seems that you are really doing it on purpose as you even don't hide that you enjoy doing it!

I and my team, we invested a lot of work and funds into this project and we should just calmly accept your trolling here?
You better think well about what you are doing here and if you really want to continue this way because you might as well get somebody to take a real lawsuit against you!
Yes, it is just a matter of time before somebody will get tired of the totally pointless arguing with you and will take a real and heavy lawsuit against you.

Xaurum_scam profile is here only to harm project. But for me... it is a person, who is afraid of him/herself. That is why he is writing this false statment that do not have any legal explanation.
When Xaurum was introduced me in 2015 a lot of things were in the air. But today as I am speaking as Slovenian resident I am more than happy that I can go to Furs, Durs and check all the companys that are registrated for uninterrupted business of Xaurum. And you can find out, that they operate their business under all lows of Slovenia/European union... So Xaurum_scam.. I am more than interested in your detailed explanation, why Xaurum is ponzi in your opinion, Maybe they are wrong in Furs...
Waiting for your in-depth explanation.
Best regards.
Activity: 6
February 28, 2018, 04:12:25 AM
Nice to see xaurum again on tv, more and more media attention every day. To sell this coin at current price?Everyone can do what they want but I´m sure people will regret their decisions. Time to fill up your bags with xaurums is now.

Why promoting in bankrupt shitholes like Brasil? Are they the only one stupid and poor enough to invest in Xaurum ponzi scam? Are they lacking regulators?

You are always saying to buy now. 0,3 or 0,2 buy now haha. Now it's 0,1. Bla bla bla ... your team and masternodes should be fired, I'm pretty sure that effect would be the same without them.

I think you have long ago stepped over the line wih your insults! How do you dare insult the whole nation and their people with calling them shithole and stupid?
Your behaviour is not only immature, it seems that you are a rasist, too!
This alone should be enough to throw you out and ban you from this forums completely and permanently!

I am in serious talks about promoting Xaurum and accepting it for payments for some time now with very serious businessmen from a leading global financial hub.
How am I going to explain your stupid trolling and your saddstic outbursts to them? Do you realize how much dammage in the real world on the imgae of Xaurum did you cause with your non-arguments?
And I am not the only one active on this project - there are many other teams trying hard to help developping this project, not only the Brazil and Portugal teams.
And you harm us ALL!
And more, you harm everybody that purchased the Xaurum coins!

This website is suposed to be helpful on getting real business information to the all parties interested.
I really doubt it was set up for people like you to throw some unsubstantiated claims and outright lies all over it!
This is not a joke and can not be described as a simple trolling anymore in my opinion.
Do you realize that you are causing a real world dammage and what is worse, it seems that you are really doing it on purpose as you even don't hide that you enjoy doing it!

I and my team, we invested a lot of work and funds into this project and we should just calmly accept your trolling here?
You better think well about what you are doing here and if you really want to continue this way because you might as well get somebody to take a real lawsuit against you!
Yes, it is just a matter of time before somebody will get tired of the totally pointless arguing with you and will take a real and heavy lawsuit against you.

Activity: 22
February 27, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 11:04:18 AM
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 09:56:07 AM
Another TV exposure for Xaurum project

Previous week Xaurum team got a visit from one of the biggest commercial TV station in Slovenia — Planet TV. Yesterday they broadcasted a piece about Xaurum project, and later published it on their website titled: Slovenian cryptocurrency among the most promising crypto projects of the world.
You can check the article and the video here:
http://bit.ly/2ozWv5O

You can follow us on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/XaurumOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xaurumofficial/
Medium: https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-mQ9rGO1102l9qapbPISA

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

This days to be emotional and attached to this coin is not a good idea. I have emptied my XAUR bag, hope I decided good.

I am never emotional when doing business. But I must say, to sell this coin at this price is probably a very bad decision. The team has made a great progress and it will result in the price soon... And even if we disregard what team has been doing, the XAUR price can basically go only up from here. It is backed at around 6-7 cents in gold, so I would never sell the coins at this moment, unless I really needed the money...

Activity: 128
Merit: 13
February 27, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

This days to be emotional and attached to this coin is not a good idea. I have emptied my XAUR bag, hope I decided good.
Activity: 18
February 27, 2018, 09:29:28 AM
Hello.

Maybe I missed the news... If I have, sorry for repeating the question.

Is the new payment way for Brazil and Australia already implemented and running? How is this sub-project progressing?

Thank you for answering.

Hello!

You didn't :-) Thank you for your question. New payment gateways are in the last phase of development, we are awaiting last official confirmations from various institutions on both ends. We will share the news here, on all social media and in newsletters.

Have a great day.

Masternode Team
Activity: 48
February 27, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

bla bla bla ...

Why are you still here?

I do not believe in your words until the price hit 0,3$ ....  we are waiting from september for this miracle

You pray every day?

Hehe  Smiley
Good one  Grin

I'm not praying every day.

As you can see the team is really hard working and they are doing great job.
Xaurum get also more and more media attention.

Brasil, Portugal, bitins etc. etc.
It's not so simple.

Things will change.

Activity: 62
February 27, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

bla bla bla ...

Why are you still here?

You pray every day?

Pages:
Jump to: