Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR] - page 7. (Read 326983 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 05:43:16 AM
Kids, it is enough, I also don´t agree with anything what team does but I see improvements. You are just spitting around people and put their names etc.. don´t you think it is childish?What you want to achieve with such behaviour?

What they want to achieve ? let me see Huh Huh Huh Huh maybe that their sayings, and actions are nothing??? there was no mint since what, june/july ? price is today around 11c, production 31c, daily volume is today 6 btc, and their place on coinmarketcap is 417... They want to achieve, the awareness of what is going on here. While they are living their luxurious life our investments are suffering... The saddest thing is their prediction about gold... They believe that in all other countrys people will act same as in Croatia and Slovenia hahahah, even worst is that, they need people to be enplooyed just to start selling Huh Huh Huh i heard that there are at least 60 salesmans, that mean at least 100k every month just for their salarys, plus bussines trips and meeting in brazil, russia, bla bla... like someone said its like Tupperware or Herbalife hahahaha its like going to war nowadays with bow and arrows hahahah so thats why we are angry Angry playing fools from us, needs to stop

From the begining you are talking just bs and bad things about everything team do, sell what you have-if you have..., invest in other for you succesful projects and you are millionare soon.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 04:55:22 AM
Kids, it is enough, I also don´t agree with anything what team does but I see improvements. You are just spitting around people and put their names etc.. don´t you think it is childish?What you want to achieve with such behaviour?

What they want to achieve ? let me see Huh Huh Huh Huh maybe that their sayings, and actions are nothing??? there was no mint since what, june/july ? price is today around 11c, production 31c, daily volume is today 6 btc, and their place on coinmarketcap is 417... They want to achieve, the awareness of what is going on here. While they are living their luxurious life our investments are suffering... The saddest thing is their prediction about gold... They believe that in all other countrys people will act same as in Croatia and Slovenia hahahah, even worst is that, they need people to be enplooyed just to start selling Huh Huh Huh i heard that there are at least 60 salesmans, that mean at least 100k every month just for their salarys, plus bussines trips and meeting in brazil, russia, bla bla... like someone said its like Tupperware or Herbalife hahahaha its like going to war nowadays with bow and arrows hahahah so thats why we are angry Angry playing fools from us, needs to stop
Activity: 27
February 22, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

All their social media profiles are public. Which means they don't hide anything there, not even their names. But I know, you are with the team, so you have to say something. I invested some money in karatbars that I've never got back. Same people, same methods.

I know Domen, he did not buy any kind of BMW and he is not part of the them but sales representative... I really don't understand you guys what do you wanna  achive with talking shit about others..

If you smart ass invested in Karatbars it is only your false since you didn't research where are you putting your money..
Activity: 22
February 22, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

All their social media profiles are public. Which means they don't hide anything there, not even their names. But I know, you are with the team, so you have to say something. I invested some money in karatbars that I've never got back. Same people, same methods.
Activity: 90
February 22, 2018, 04:11:10 AM
February 22, 2018, 04:01:13 AM
In June, the team earned money .. people were left empty handed now, there are no new customers who would believe this scammer

Now the Gašper from the nissan gtr shares gold cards
King Jurček, from the lamborghini huracan, sought the black sheep in the brazilia
The scared Domen is not where to hide bmw m3 before white sheep

+ you forgot gold BMW from Kenda...

Domen, you mean Domen Cigoj? That guy that pops up on instagram under xaurum hashtag really bought bmw? Haha.

Like I've said. Adding value to our pockets. They cashed out before other investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 07:07:38 PM
In June, the team earned money .. people were left empty handed now, there are no new customers who would believe this scammer

King Jurček, from the lamborghini huracan, sought the black sheep in the brazilia

+ you forgot gold BMW from Kenda...
Activity: 9
February 21, 2018, 07:04:49 PM

February 21, 2018, 06:48:01 PM
0,10$ and only 23k volume. Disgrace.
I can tell you the future. Soon, there will be some people in Slovenia who will be hunting you Wink And the most sad thing is that you brought in Xaurum friends and family.

Welcome to Xaurum! This is the currency that is sold as tupperware. Hmmm, what could be wrong here?

#Xaurumisscam
#moneygrab

Haha Tupperware, good one. It's funny because it's TRUE. Maybe the team needs to recruite more herbal life wanna be hustlers.

Xaurum, where you add value to our pockets...

More herbalife and IML Smiley They can only sell this shit to sheeps and newbies Smiley And yes I was newbie, when I bought Xaurum Smiley

I like this quote: Xaurum, where you add value to our pockets... You should do some market campaigns Smiley

The only way is to report to the police ... to finish this shit now or will be soon like bitconnect, firstcoin ...
visit the masternode instagram and you will be clear where the money is ... They say they're in the office like a dog that's barking bla bla bla

Yes, I am really thinking about reporting to the appropriate authorities, but I didn't find the time yet. And I totally agree with you on their hard work xD. Masternode and Cirkus. Tell me a better love story than that Smiley With all respect. I would also need a lot of drinks if I were to develop such a project Wink (For everyone that don't know, Cirkus is night club in Ljubljana.)

C'mon team, don't you see sth is wrong since june 2017.... Please step up and explain to us what is going on. If we invested money into the project this at the least we can demand... please be so fair.

I am sorry for you, but I've experienced a similar story myself. Empty promises, when the coin will grow, etc. They promise you something will grow in a certain period, (ofc not) and your first thought should be, that something is wrong with that. I learned it in a rough way, but I think I finally learned. A long story short: You invest in Xaurum and look at other coins how they make huge profits Smiley

Activity: 109
February 21, 2018, 06:42:48 PM
C'mon team, don't you see sth is wrong since june 2017.... Please step up and explain to us what is going on. If we invested money into the project this at the least we can demand... please be so fair.
February 21, 2018, 06:16:03 PM
The only way is to report to the police ... to finish this shit now or will be soon like bitconnect, firstcoin ...
visit the masternode instagram and you will be clear where the money is ... They say they're in the office like a dog that's barking bla bla bla
February 21, 2018, 06:10:40 PM
I can tell you the future. Soon, there will be some people in Slovenia who will be hunting you Wink And the most sad thing is that you brought in Xaurum friends and family.

Welcome to Xaurum! This is the currency that is sold as tupperware. Hmmm, what could be wrong here?

#Xaurumisscam
#moneygrab

Haha Tupperware, good one. It's funny because it's TRUE. Maybe the team needs to recruite more herbal life wanna be hustlers.

Xaurum, where you add value to our pockets...
February 21, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

#Xaurumisscam
#moneygrab
Activity: 48
February 21, 2018, 03:14:42 PM
Seriously guys, what is going on?!?  Huh
February 21, 2018, 02:57:53 PM
Because there is a few hundred more prospective project out there. So why would people invest in Xaurum??
Xaurum will can definetly bring you safety. But not the profit.

Grin Roll Eyes Grin Roll Eyes

Haha. Insted of "adding value" it adds money in team's pocket. Quite safe for them I agree.
Activity: 34
February 21, 2018, 09:48:27 AM
Now we can do something to help this project. I have already posted my review on cheddur.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 08:02:40 AM
So many new things are added and so many new interviews via TV or internet are hyping xaurum but the price still remains the same.

I hope price will follow all the news and improvements.It couldn´t stay so low forever.. things must change..
Activity: 39
February 21, 2018, 08:02:01 AM
Because there is a few hundred more prospective project out there. So why would people invest in Xaurum??
Xaurum will can definetly bring you safety. But not the profit.
Activity: 16
February 21, 2018, 07:57:25 AM
So many new things are added and so many new interviews via TV or internet are hyping xaurum but the price still remains the same.
February 21, 2018, 06:56:29 AM
the only way is down  Cheesy
[/quote]

yes Wink Maesternode cars are expensive to maintain
Pages:
Jump to: