Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games - page 49. (Read 95136 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I can not understand why such an interesting project can not collect hard cap. the Market has become stable and there are no obstacles for investors.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
https://thecryptocollectors.com/blockchain-impact-gaming-industry/

Game developers will be able to integrate blockchain nodes directly into the design and play structure of their games. Not only will blockchain technology change the way information is stored for gamers, it will also change the way actual games are developed. Chimaera is leading the way in this arena.

copper member
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
I also read about it in another thread. Members of the bounty campaign are frustrated and confused. I hope your problem will be solved, and I hope that this is a mistake.
This is the first I've heard of that.
Can you point me to the other threads?
I read about this in the Russian thread. But, as far as I know, the problem has already been solved and the mistakes are corrected.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2328832.1320
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2374191.680
Activity: 310
Merit: 20
@RenegadeMind  
Please establish order for sheet with signature shares.
                                                                                           ID              posts            shares
Many peoples have incredibly number of shares -   belgo     358120       126            42048           another signature
                                                                        erzascarlet   973002       23            15364           another signature
                                                                        emirkalyoncu 1096044    2              1338           another signature

ME (Hero wearing the signature about 4 month)  lindin   589459          116                  981

This is a bug, introduced after the double sharing came into place. Should be fixed soon
copper member
I also read about it in another thread. Members of the bounty campaign are frustrated and confused. I hope your problem will be solved, and I hope that this is a mistake.

This is the first I've heard of that.

Can you point me to the other threads?

@RenegadeMind  
Many peoples have incredibly number of shares -   belgo     358120       126            42048           another signature

ME (Hero wearing the signature about 4 month)  lindin   589459          116                  981

Activity: 48
Chimaera - Think it, Build it, PLAY IT
can not wait to hear update news here

Then you are here on the right address!
This week we will have some Soccer Manager Crypto news. Last week was a bit hectic with the Blockchain conference but I'm sure you'll like it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
can not wait to hear update news here
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
@RenegadeMind  

Activity: 48
Chimaera - Think it, Build it, PLAY IT
Was great meeting you guys @ Blockchain Expo! Cool

this is the one people, blockchain gaming to the next level.

It was really great meeting you too!
We had a great time in London but also got a sore throat from all the talking.
Lots of people were interested in Chimaera and upcoming Soccer Manager Crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
If i want to buy chimeara at this ico, is it possible to buy it straitgh from the exchiange?

Yes, no problem.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
If i want to buy chimeara at this ico, is it possible to buy it straitgh from the exchiange?
Hello,

How many weeks are twitter bounty updates late?

After the start of new campaign I have significantly less stakes at twitter bounty portal untill the moment than the real ones i have made. (max. x4 day).

regards

Hey, you can drop me your twitter ID in PM, I will sent you log file of your twits being made. There can be couple of reasons, usually its either max limit exceeded, or no hashtags are present.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Was great meeting you guys @ Blockchain Expo! Cool

this is the one people, blockchain gaming to the next level.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Hello,

How many weeks are twitter bounty updates late?

After the start of new campaign I have significantly less stakes at twitter bounty portal untill the moment than the real ones i have made. (max. x4 day).

regards

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Pre-sale extended until the end of may? This is due to the fact that the team has collected very few bitcoins?
tell me, please, when the week ends and the week begins? from Monday to Sunday? Or how that differently?

It doesn't matter. Right now there are a lot of people and polling is taking much longer.

It matters if you take 20 weekly post limit into account. This is reset on Mondays.
tell me, please, when the week ends and the week begins? from Monday to Sunday? Or how that differently?
As far as I know, the week lasts from Monday to Sunday. The Chimaera site and manager says that the count is reset on Monday. Although there is no clarification. I think on Monday, 00:01.
copper member
Cryptobit Games is starting a new series of articles, and they're kicking it off with CHIMAERA!

Welcome to the first in a series we’re calling “Platform Spotlight”. And the first crypto platform we are spotlighting is Chimaera and the team at Chimaera.io.

https://cryptobitgames.com/chimaera-platform-spotlight/

Chimaera – Platform Spotlight

The creators of Chimaera are behind the vision and technology to create decentralized virtual realities, filled with millions of gamers, that are autonomous and unstoppable. Developers would be able to bring games to life cheaper and more efficiently, and gamers could realize true value from their in-game accomplishments. In this win-win scenario, the potential for new revenue streams and gameplay opportunities could be enormous.

Chimaera’s team plans to achieve all these goals by utilizing a solitary yet custom blockchain-based platform. This system will be able to provide decentralized and autonomous virtual universes, secure and intuitive digital goods trading, as well as quick, cost-efficient concept to market development of massively multiplayer titles. Interactions will take place on the blockchain itself and on safe off-chain technologies, meaning greater security for everyone. Many of the Chimaera team members were part of the original creation of blockchain game Huntercoin. If you think Crypto Games are a new thing, these guys were doing it back in 2014!

More at the link.

It's an excellent article and really gets into some good depth. It's not a gloss-over article by a rushed author trying to pump out content.

https://cryptobitgames.com/chimaera-platform-spotlight/

Pages:
Jump to: