Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games - page 50. (Read 95136 times)

copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
tell me, please, when the week ends and the week begins? from Monday to Sunday? Or how that differently?

It doesn't matter. Right now there are a lot of people and polling is taking much longer.

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
tell me, please, when the week ends and the week begins? from Monday to Sunday? Or how that differently?
copper member
I think the team should actively participate in various conferences around the world. Thus it is possible to interest investors.

You can meet some of the team at Blockchain Expo Global 2018 in London at the Olympia.

We're also sending a team member to the Blockchain Economic Event in Toronto.

We'll hope to see some of you there!

copper member
With Chimaera, there isn't a lot of data that needs to be put onto the blockchain due to game channels (Trustless Off-chain Scaling for games ).
This is what makes our solution scalable.
Tell me, please, is there a test development of Chimera's blockchain? About this very little information on the forum. I mean the level of development that you have achieved in building of your network.

The MVP is functional now, but not released. However, some cosmetic adjustments still need to be completed.

We'd like the Chimaera wallet to be more than just "functional". It should be aesthetically pleasing and have a great UX as well.

Activity: 616
Merit: 103
With Chimaera, there isn't a lot of data that needs to be put onto the blockchain due to game channels (Trustless Off-chain Scaling for games ).
Tell me, please, is there a test development of Chimera's blockchain? About this very little information on the forum. I mean the level of development that you have achieved in building of your network.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
I think the team should actively participate in various conferences around the world. Thus it is possible to interest investors.

We are going to Blockchain Expo in London next week (18-19th of April). Which is The world’s largest Blockchain conference & exhibition.
Happy to welcome everyone at booth number 91 Check THIS PAGE

Good to know team Chimaera is attending a big blockchain conference. I am pretty sure many more people will know and believe the platform especially to those interested in the gaming industry. We cannot really deny the fact that blockchain is the best reliable and will become a necessity in the near future.

We all believe in that but it is still not known how blockchain can cope with very high data demand. Imagine a lot of games and all the data is put on the blockchain, a lot needs to happen to make it scalable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
there are bounty thread anywhere?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

We are going to Blockchain Expo in London next week (18-19th of April). Which is The world’s largest Blockchain conference & exhibition.

Good to know team Chimaera is attending a big blockchain conference. I am pretty sure many more people will know and believe the platform especially to those interested in the gaming industry. We cannot really deny the fact that blockchain is the best reliable and will become a necessity in the near future.

We all believe in that but it is still not known how blockchain can cope with very high data demand. Imagine a lot of games and all the data is put on the blockchain, a lot needs to happen to make it scalable.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
therre is a lot of indepedent games develloppers who can surely be interested by  this kind of promotion ...  after i know nothing about business and how to rentabilize that ...
if a gamer earn money ... which budget gonna pay ... advertising ?
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Chimaera - Think it, Build it, PLAY IT
Oh... By the way... This is such a cool article I wanted to share.
It's about one of our game developer studios that are now working on creating a game on the Chimaera platform.
Give's a lot of insight :-)

Building Blockchain Games With Chimaera

Nice!, see you there  Cool

Are you coming too? It will probably be super crowded but we'd love to have a chat with one of our supporters.
If there's one thing we cant talk enough about then it is Chimaera and how it can revolutionise the gaming industry.
We're currently working really hard on some promo for Soccer Manager Crypto... Wow... It just too awesome  Wink 
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Nice!, see you there  Cool
We are preparing our referral program at the moment.
Huge bonuses to be made. Coming week a lot of info will be released.
Stay tuned!
Activity: 310
Merit: 20
This is my longest project. I'm waiting for the end. Believe in him!

Now that bitcoin goes up, starts should align and let the presale and successfully Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
how much does one token cost now?

One CHI is 0,000014 BTC during the presale up to 250 BTC, then 0,000015 BTC/CHI up to 350 BTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
CHIMAERA is a very good project and the price is not too bad currently...It will be more profitable if the some one hold this coin for at least 1 year.

how much does one token cost now?
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Pages:
Jump to: