Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games - page 95. (Read 94959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
I am really interested in this, it will probably be the first ICO I take part in.

I am looking forward to the future of Chimera.

Good luck developers! I hope all goes well in this project.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Some Exchange?
still poloniex?
all the huc will burned?
Activity: 248
why HUC low still

Should be over 5000-10000 sats

when is ICO btw?

Why you repeat it again and again, are you bagholder of huc, or you bought 1k sat and beg for huge pump? You are one of famous pumo and dump troll, get you life and get solid coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
why HUC low still

Should be over 5000-10000 sats

when is ICO btw?
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
@snailbrain when will u announce Crowdfunding infos? what are you waiting for?

we are still working on the crowdsale strategy. we've been concentrating on the technical aspects up until now and thought it be fair to let people know what is happening.

- there will be a presale

impatient to wait ico walk. and hopefully this project to be successful and get a lot of interest from the public
Activity: 462
Activity: 588

we are still working on the crowdsale strategy. we've been concentrating on the technical aspects up until now and thought it be fair to let people know what is happening.

Since huntercoin is very famous and exists so long, IMO the ICO will surely be successful, will you use escrows? Although you guys are trustful enough, escrows may increase raised fund.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

Activity: 244
It looks good, what is the ETA of ICO, do you have it yet? Actually I would watch this thread closely because I like game tokens, you guys will raise decent fund for further development. HUC is good, still trading on poloniex, maybe there is a chance for huc revival?
Activity: 742
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
wait to open ico selling
and the first process , is ico selling or to swap hunter coin, prefered the first ico selling, because is first swap hunter coin, ico selling is very dificult can get investor, because is have chimera coin result from swap can selling under ico price
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
What price will you have? CHI burned with HUC and invest in BTC, which price is cheaper? Are you lead dev og HUC? BTW, HUC is long term coin in poloniex, it looks good.

SnailBrain is the founder of Huntercoin and lead manager of this project, but Domob is the lead developer/scientist/code-wizard. As for the specific price of CHI for BTC and burned HUC, we can't tell you yet. It will be more than fair to HUC holders, though.
Activity: 248
What price will you have? CHI burned with HUC and invest in BTC, which price is cheaper? Are you lead dev og HUC? BTW, HUC is long term coin in poloniex, it looks good.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Is the plan for Chimera to be 100% premined and then some kind of PoS system? Or will there still be a PoW aspect similar to HUC?

It will be PoW and miners will receive 100% of CHI block rewards.

Games connected to Chimera can have their own currencies (if they so wished) which could be 100% "played for"  e.g. collected on a map or won in a battle.
The possibilities for Game-modules are pretty limitless.

legendary
will you add this coin on some exchanges ? yobit ?

Of course!

By the way, anybody wanting to get into our Slack team now should message me your email for it. Let's get this party started

what you're one of the Dev team chimera?

I'm the marketing/PR/community manager guy, and primary advisor for the ICO process. You want to join our community?  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream

Of course!

By the way, anybody wanting to get into our Slack team now should message me your email for it. Let's get this party started
what you're one of the Dev team chimera?
legendary

Of course!

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
HUC to the moon in a few weeks   Wink

10k sats Grin
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I love hunter coin, cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: