Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XBIT] Xryptbit - Xryptclean Coming Soon!!! - page 26. (Read 39302 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
We changed the first 200 Blocks to 0.05 XBIT.
This will help the difficulty balance before the 60 XBIT reward is activated.

this make you huge premine ever worse. you fowl are piece of shit. your dump just shit value. congrats on retard a being.

coin dead dev dead smell dead. hope him like self get bigger. disaster.

lol, you don't like it, you do like me, you don't mine  Grin
legendary
You can also add an nvidia gpu miner for you coin:
https://github.com/djm34/ccminer  (-a qubit)

and an optimized qubit miner for amd (multikernel):
https://github.com/djm34/sph-sgminer_x11mod (-k qubit must be noticed, that -k qubitcoin uses the old kernel which is somewhat slower)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
XBIT will be converted to BTC to pay for the NFC technology used on Xryptpay

Blah blah blah your going to sell it off then run away.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
XBIT will be converted to BTC to pay for the NFC technology used on Xryptpay
No you did it because you want the coin spread out while you hold 100000 of them.  This gives you a better selling position.  We maybe miners but we aren't stupid you said in your OP you plan on dumping the coin for btc. Your a retard and hopeful not many people will waste their hash on this shitcoin.

One thing though props on using a fairly good algo. Please on your next shitcoin don't have a huge premine.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
information are missing.

1. PoW will run forever ?

2. No block halving ?

3. When is last PoW block ?
Activity: 30
I'll try it out Smiley

Are you fucking kidding me ? Cheesy Didnt you read pages before you ? Cheesy

I read. Thank you Smiley

P.S. Go back to school. Your illiteracy is showing. Wink
I'll try it out Smiley

Watch your language. You should learn how to properly communicate without swearing

Also who are you?  Telling people to watch their language. Go fuck yourself.
People are focusing on the peas not the steak.  This is a premine scam.  Long PoW with a 2% premine.  100 to 200 block premines are normal.  This clown is taking 1667 blocks. 100000 total coin.  His big plan in the OP is to sell it for btc then keep it in a wallet?  Lol that's a great plan destroy the market early by dumping the coin.  Then you plan on sticking around and support it I bet right?  Dev stop making shitcoins. You need to make a coin with better specs.
I'll try it out Smiley

Watch your language. You should learn how to properly communicate without swearing
Activity: 210
I'll try it out Smiley

I'll try it out Smiley
Activity: 23
China guy
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
OMG 4 fucking pages of responses and not one of you notice the scam right in front of your face lol.

If you don't get it after reading this quote from the OP you're fucking retarded please shoot yourself.

"2% – The premine will be held in a public address, once it is converted into BTC, that same address will be made public for the community. "
We are launching the coin tonight at 0:00 EST , Mining software has been posted on the OP and we will be posting wallets soon.
legendary
We mentioned the algo is called Qubit on the first paragraph :
" Xryptbit is a new crytocurrency that uses the Qubit algorithm (Luffa,
Cubehash, Shavite, Simd and Echo) proving to be more secure and
energy efficient than X11/X13/X15 consuming 15-20% less power."

We have optimized the algos in this coin for a smooth mining experience. Thanks for pointing this out, we are open to any feedback that can help us deliver the community a quality coin.  

No.

Your team either had a communication problem of some sort by which not all of you understood that this particular chain of algo's is called qubit, and it is not a new algo. That, or it was an elaborate scam attempt of some sort.

Qubit is optimized as it is, that's a fact. Now to claim that you have optimized it is nonsense.

And to top it off when you were asked you said you mentioned it was qubit while you just edited the OP. Proof: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:r_C353iQrBoJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D722102.0+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

We were not aware that this particular chain of algo was called Qubit, we never claimed ownership of it, we simply stated that it was the one that gave us the best results. The OP has been modified, and will continue to be modified so new readers get a clear picture from that start. We appreciate the comments, wether positive or negative, as it will help us improve. If you wish to say this coin is a scam (elaborate or not) you are free to say so, it is up to our team to show you otherwise. We hope that when the coin is launch you can test it and is able to satisfy your needs.
oh come on !!!  Grin
You didn't even know about qubit but strangely you ended up with qubit (not even some inversion of some kind  Grin)
Please stop taking us for morons (even if it is kind of fun to watch you make such poor excuses  Grin Grin)
Merit: 505
Is this another carsen kock coin?

#define carsen kock ?
Pages:
Jump to: