Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XBIT] Xryptbit - Xryptclean Coming Soon!!! - page 28. (Read 39302 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Algo is Not nist5 ?

algo is qubit on disguise

Algo is Not nist5 ?

No, it is not NIST5 (BLAKE - Grøstl - JH - Keccak - Skein). Our algo uses the following algorithms: Luffa, Cubehash, Shavite, Simd and Echo.

man your hash fuction is called qubit...learn to algo

We mentioned the algo is called Qubit on the first paragraph :
" Xryptbit is a new crytocurrency that uses the Qubit algorithm (Luffa,
Cubehash, Shavite, Simd and Echo) proving to be more secure and
energy efficient than X11/X13/X15 consuming 15-20% less power."

We have optimized the algos in this coin for a smooth mining experience. Thanks for pointing this out, we are open to any feedback that can help us deliver the community a quality coin.  
Activity: 56
We have zero relation to the company 'Invictus Innovations'.
Sorry for any confusion!

Yes. What a coincidence!  Cheesy

SCAM ALERT
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
X.Hope it's a nice job!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Algo is Not nist5 ?

algo is qubit on disguise

Algo is Not nist5 ?

No, it is not NIST5 (BLAKE - Grøstl - JH - Keccak - Skein). Our algo uses the following algorithms: Luffa, Cubehash, Shavite, Simd and Echo.

man your hash fuction is called qubit...learn to algo
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
countdown?
I wonder about that custom sgminer of yours since qubit is nothing new.

I worded custom sgminer wrong,  we are going to compile qubit miner with our coins name and post the source on github. 
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I wonder about that custom sgminer of yours since qubit is nothing new.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
so you are going to use plain qubit  Shocked It'snt a new algo and it has already been ported to gpu (nvidia/amd)

The Xryptbit team never claimed this was a new algo nor that we had created it. We chose to use this algo after weeks of testing given the fact it gave us the best results.

Yes, but the algo you are choosing has an established name and has been used on other coins.  If you are using qubit, say in the ANN that you can GPU mine using qubit algo.  If you don't, then it looks like an attempt to confuse miners who don't know better in hopes they will setgenerate true while you happily GPU mine with lower difficulty.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Energy Efficient coin,maybe you should dev a pure pos version.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
so you are going to use plain qubit  Shocked It'snt a new algo and it has already been ported to gpu (nvidia/amd)

The Xryptbit team never claimed this was a new algo nor that we had created it. We chose to use this algo after weeks of testing given the fact it gave us the best results.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

Wow, man! You told them? I thought that was going to be a secret!  lol!!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I'm pretty interested on the "Energy Efficient" part of your coin, can you elaborate more about this specific point?

This algo consumes less power then x11,x13 & x15. Making this a very cpu/gpu friendly algo. Great for summer days Grin
I don't think so, these algo are really fast, low memory access, meaning they will run at full power...
They are power efficient (meaning all the ressource of the gpu is used for hashing and there is little time lost in accessing memory...)

Anyhow can you give the exact definition of your algo so that everybody has a fair launch.
(there is no reason to advantage amd over nvidia and the other way you just decide to disadvantage a minority.... )

Hello, please check the "Resources" Section in the main page, I have added information about each algo used for this coin.
legendary
I'm pretty interested on the "Energy Efficient" part of your coin, can you elaborate more about this specific point?

This algo consumes less power then x11,x13 & x15. Making this a very cpu/gpu friendly algo. Great for summer days Grin
I don't think so, these algo are really fast, low memory access, meaning they will run at full power...
They are power efficient (meaning all the ressource of the gpu is used for hashing and there is little time lost in accessing memory...)

Anyhow can you give the exact definition of your algo so that everybody has a fair launch.
(there is no reason to advantage amd over nvidia and the other way you just decide to disadvantage a minority.... )

Activity: 470
Merit: 350
Algo is Not nist5 ?

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Would you provide any detail about how to mine the coin ? Smiley

This coin can be mined only using your CPU/GPU, we will provide users with a custom version of sgminer on launch date

Keep the code for a hidden 2% fee of all workers to your personal address out of this custom version! please Wink

legendary
Would you provide any detail about how to mine the coin ? Smiley

This coin can be mined only using your CPU/GPU, we will provide users with a custom version of sgminer on launch date

Will you also provide a ccminer fork?

Initially we are not planning to fork ccminer for this coin, however we will add this to future developments.
How different is this from qubit ?
So people mining with nvidia are screwed at launch ? nice...  Roll Eyes
Can we get the correct definition of your algo, so that we can have your "futur developpement" done (by us) before launch ?
Pages:
Jump to: