Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 28. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250
We need up down up down in charts, not directly on the moon Grin

Ride the waves boys Cool

yeahhhhh i tried duck diving on a pod and the peak slapped me in the face
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
We are going to 100K Smiley
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
So anybody knows how the actual exchange of currencies will work?

I tried to create an xhub, but after posting the 1000 XCASH bail, the wallet says I only posted 2 E 11 bail...

I guess we gotta wait for johnny to chime in.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

I tried to create an xhub, but after posting the 1000 XCASH bail, the wallet says I only posted 2 E 11 bail...
Lets do this thing!

Need more buy support and community efforts!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
AMAZING . Thanks for the great job . It's unique . Everybody is dreaming to have his own exchanger . i'm buying NOW Smiley
Activity: 493
Merit: 504

From what I read in GitHub, my guess is that XCash will join blocknet.

If this happens.....all joining coins will have access to the decentralised exchange, xcash is working on

Great project . Since yesterday was watching 120 % increase in value on Bittrex = growing fast . Going to pick up some XCASH , lets make an autoexchanger , a mini-Bittrex (auto-exchanger for all currencies  included in wallet right ? )Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

From what I read in GitHub, my guess is that XCash will join blocknet.

If this happens.....all joining coins will have access to the decentralised exchange, xcash is working on
Seriously lucky.

My average is like 9500 on 1.4 btc

I feel good too! 100k satoshi and i'll have 13 btc Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Looks like this could have a lot of potential, I like the idea of running my own mini-exchange Smiley

I can understand not wanting to make a project like this open source but are there any plans to have the code verified to quiet the FUDers? Or is the thinking that it will be completely P2P so won't need any wallet access other than verifying ownership of 1k XCASH?

Any plans for a Linux version? The couple of servers I might like to run it on are GUI-less Ubuntu.

Will there be a timetable published for releasing new features, or do we have to wait and see?
Activity: 197
How could you keep all this development to yourself for so long? Cheesy

It's nice to see a dev who doesn't hype or demand adulation every few days, love the ninja launch (it also throws off pump groups and accumulators!)

Hehe.....I accumulated for weeks all the way down to 3,8k

lucky maan
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
How could you keep all this development to yourself for so long? Cheesy

It's nice to see a dev who doesn't hype or demand adulation every few days, love the ninja launch (it also throws off pump groups and accumulators!)

Hehe.....I accumulated for weeks all the way down to 3,8k
Activity: 197
Everyone get to twitter and trollboxes. This is the hottest feature release in a long time.

not yet maan want my order filling
Everyone get to twitter and trollboxes. This is the hottest feature release in a long time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Something really new I am suprised!
Activity: 208
Wow this is really good!

Bought a few too  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: