Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 23. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Friends, you see where the price is going, you see that dev isn't here for nearly 1 week. And all you say he is working hard?
I am an optimistic man - but I am realistic too. That is not normal!

Dev:  You have to speak to us, otherwise we can't hold to your project...

Dude......
This coin is not for pussies.... I warned you:
Prices will go up in the next days

I just hope that you are not going to panic like you did at Boomcoin and make noise when the price isn't rising fast enough for you
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
i made a suggestion in the poloniex trollbox to add xcash, perhaps some of you can do the same??

Haha I thought the same five minutes earlier before you write it. Cheesy

I think this is good idea
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
there will be less bot manipulation if you guys put up some buy walls. its uncanny -- i put up a buywall at 2400, there was 5 orders instantly placed -- then i pulled and all the buy orders above mine were instantly pulled. then i replaced at 2800, and was instantly filled.
Friends, you see where the price is going, you see that dev isn't here for nearly 1 week. And all you say he is working hard?

what in the fuck? do you have the attention span of a 2 year old?
i made a suggestion in the poloniex trollbox to add xcash, perhaps some of you can do the same??
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Look at what the dev has delivered untill now. There is no reason to be so wary of him. I rather have him coding, than giving us daily updates that he is... wait for it.... wait for it.... CODING. Smiley

I don't need daily updates. But when There is no sign since days while the price goes down 50 % and the dev don't cares I have no good thoughts...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Look at what the dev has delivered untill now. There is no reason to be so wary of him. I rather have him coding, than giving us daily updates that he is... wait for it.... wait for it.... CODING. Smiley

Activity: 896
What's up with this coin??? It's very hard to hold. ..

quite simple: dev is silent, working hard, not building hype
meanwhile others are supressing price, selling to themselves to create weak hands.
very easy play for them who want the price down to buy at crazy prices because investors have no clue when, what is coming.

One thing is sure: dev is working on several big things, I am convinced that we will see much better prices.....but when?
Holding XCash is not for pussies!
When this dev releases, he drops bombs. Hype is for pussies. XCash is the business. Anon from the beginning.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

quite simple: dev is silent, working hard, not building hype
meanwhile others are supressing price, selling to themselves to create weak hands.
very easy play for them who want the price down to buy at crazy prices because investors have no clue when, what is coming.

One thing is sure: dev is working on several big things, I am convinced that we will see much better prices.....but when?
Holding XCash is not for pussies!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
We Need some news from dev...

It won't fix the price. Look what happened with BTC price and the second thing - blocknet mess.
We have to wait patiently and use this lows to accumulation.
We Need some news from dev...
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
All those cheap coins for my wallet... Great to have weak hands here...  Grin

Probably a whale dumping to himself to get the price to a lower level for accumulation Grin

Great time to buy more indeed

I'm trading all the time.
Activity: 25

Probably a whale dumping to himself to get the price to a lower level for accumulation Grin

Great time to buy more indeed
Activity: 27
Is this fucked or what?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
wow. Nice additions coming!
Activity: 27
price go little down, no good. Dev some news?
you can't rely on dev news pump. It's got to be adopted.
Activity: 56
price go little down, no good. Dev some news?
Pages:
Jump to: