Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 32. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Johnny will come and chase you, you run scared, try to hide under the stairs, Johnny coming, Johnny wear gimp mask! Oh I think you like it.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
You people are weird with your "Hello Johnny". Maybe he break into your house and chase you with an aX. Here's Johnny!

You are very funny guy. Maybe you can do something useful for the coin instead of talking nonsense. Funny newbie with multiple accounts. Use your real account if you want say something constructive not bullshit..
P.S. I did for this coin more than you think
You people are weird with your "Hello Johnny". Maybe he break into your house and chase you with an aX. Here's Johnny!
Hello JohnnyX nice to see you in this place..
Say something for the crowd
Since you're here though would be fitting to say hello  Roll Eyes
BALLS!
Activity: 224
All will be revealed when I've finished what I'm doing.

Been busy don't worry.

When do you expect to give more information?
Hello JohnnyX nice to see you in this place..
Say something for the crowd
Since you're here though would be fitting to say hello  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
roadmap ?

Why? So you can "buy on rumor, sell on news" or whatever dumb crypto investment strategy is going around now? Tongue Dev, your silence is different and I appreciate how you're driving everyone crazy Grin

dejavu
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Nice action on the market!
A 2btc buywall apeared at 5.8 and was raised bit by bit, ending in marketbuying at 9165sat

Nobody wanted to sell below.....

This feels like a ticking timebomb....
Xcash is burning my balls 47887.96038668
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I have been patient, but the market is bigger than me. The market responds swiftly (and accurately) to failed promises. I dumped after a 50% loss. At what point does a person let go? This dev couldn't care less about traders.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It's dumping because the dev teased the community with a 15-word sentence and then didn't deliver. Surprise, surprise. I regret buying this. Should have trusted my instinct when I read the dev comment and felt it came across as entitled and inconsiderate.

Lol. Have a little more patience please.

PRO TIP: Patience = $$$

DEV has stated many times that he wont be posting roadmaps, whitepapers etc. He will just release things when they are ready.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
It's dumping because the dev teased the community with a 15-word sentence and then didn't deliver. Surprise, surprise. I regret buying this. Should have trusted my instinct when I read the dev comment and felt it came across as entitled and inconsiderate.
Dumping  Grin

In case you didnt get the memo

XCASH = NEXT DRK

Then dump more  Shocked

It's all what you can do?
Don't wait dump all your coins..
Then set your signature  " I'm a loser "   Tongue
Dumping  Grin

In case you didnt get the memo

XCASH = NEXT DRK
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
You're breakingmyballs XCASH1. Smiley
Message for this who dump his coins. Dump all what you get even to 1 satoshi.
You will be cry later like fucking kid.
Anyway thanks for cheap coins. Cheesy
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
All will be revealed when I've finished what I'm doing.

Been busy don't worry.

Excited for Xchange if it is what i think it is. Too many scams on bittrex lately!!!
Do you think it is an ice cream sandwich? Because I think it will be a trade exchange built into the wallet. Unless you think it might be a dinosaur? In which case we are on totally different levels.

I was hoping for a trustless exchange or semi-trustless Cheesy

You tease!
That would be awesome!!
I prefer pepperoni pizza  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: