Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 25. (Read 141962 times)

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
UtilityCoin is proud to be part of the Blocknet team and we are actively working together with the developers of these coins:

We are working together to integrate the following features into Utility via BlockNet:
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
So now we can't mine XCash anymore right?

Was XCash POW+POS from the first block?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
This week I'll layout plans for xAffilates so you can see in greater detail what it's all about but in short it's intended to be a system to rival some of the best affiliate management and tracking services on the market today.

With xAffilates I want to provide them with a Clickbank alternative for selling internet based products and who knows perhaps the guys on Warrior Forum will take an interest in it, no need for 3rd party payment processors...

Can't wait to see more details about this, i think its going to be huge if advertised properly Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I am sitting on 60K...I hope this shit slides good monkey bubba
Activity: 798
Great wallet, great news...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

And...

XCash are now part of the Blocknet!

legendary
Peaky Blinder
Bought some again, will just put them away for a few weeks.

Days not weeks
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Bought some again, will just put them away for a few weeks.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
I knew it!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

JohnyXcash your my man
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Looking at Blocknet, it seems to me that 1 spot is still open......
1 coin left which is working in silence?

Maybe too much conspiracy, but I see lots of "XC" mentioned in several codes
XCurrency
XChat etc

When I look at XCash, I see even more "XC"
XCash
XChange
XCoinfactory

Researching XCash github, it seems that JohnyXCash is describing a sort of central place (blocknet?) where devs bring in their work.....
https://github.com/JohnnyXCash/XCash/commit/e59581d133360a2850f0287d53706c444d3f2d1f

Maybe whishfull thinking, but it seems to me that there is a bigger "thing" here

I can confirm that after some discussions with Dan Metcalf we are being added to The Blocknet.

For full info about Blocknet check the thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576

A collaboration with the participating coins could lead to some mutually exciting new developments not limited to xChange.

Yeah!!!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I can confirm that after some discussions with Dan Metcalf we are being added to The Blocknet.

For full info about Blocknet check the thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576

A collaboration with the participating coins could lead to some mutually exciting new developments not limited to xChange.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

You need to delete the xchangeOtcDB and xhubDB folders in your XCash data directory, and rename and enable your xhubs.  Disabled xhubs won't show in the UI anymore.

Don't forget to do this! You can find the xcash folder by searching for %appdata% in Windows.

Great update!

Have sent bail to my bail wallet, but it is not recognized so I cannot activate the Xhub.

If you click enable your xHub should activate.

The button is gray and I can not click it.

You need to delete the xchangeOtcDB and xhubDB folders in your XCash data directory, and rename and enable your xhubs.  Disabled xhubs won't show in the UI anymore.

Don't forget to do this! You can find the xcash folder by searching for %appdata% in Windows.

Great update!

Have sent bail to my bail wallet, but it is not recognized so I cannot activate the Xhub.

If you click enable your xHub should activate.
Prices will go up in the next days

I just hope that you are not going to panic like you did at Boomcoin and make noise when the price isn't rising fast enough for you

Boom was an interesting investment. But devs made mistakes with whitepaper. So I was out with 200 %. Otherwise I would hold boom.
haha welcome back xenexex!

I bought quite a lot of xcash now. I am very confident and some insider rumour.

Can everyone just tell to buy some xcash , how much is your thing!

And people who know me know that i am not talking bullshit, the hyping comes later with the new releases Cheesy

Good to see you here Burner! And this man really knows what he is talking about. I am on board burner. Hope we have a great time...
legendary

Great update!

legendary

Great update!
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

I just hope that you are not going to panic like you did at Boomcoin and make noise when the price isn't rising fast enough for you

Boom was an interesting investment. But devs made mistakes with whitepaper. So I was out with 200 %. Otherwise I would hold boom.
haha welcome back xenexex!

I bought quite a lot of xcash now. I am very confident and some insider rumour.

Can everyone just tell to buy some xcash , how much is your thing!

And people who know me know that i am not talking bullshit, the hyping comes later with the new releases Cheesy
Here is the updated XCash windows wallet with the UI bugfixes, the clearing process working, counterparty messages etc.:

xcash-1.2.15-win64-setup.exe 10.1 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!pEUFFbzT!UsjEaFzN8el54_JqLvJJb54GjwB61SIHqerV5HIKB4c

XCash-qt-1.2.15-windows-64bit.zip 9.9 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!oMESgb6b!e7ve_i-zZIw2AiTNC3QOvehr8s3_ABF0ZEX0w4yf088

XCashd-1.2.15-linux64bit.zip 2.4 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!wUE0QbbZ!X85ycJz943ctLH7xMcGGCozZCiYNioLT_emtckxQtug

I've also included a compiled linux daemon however you might need libs that match...its libdb5.1, boost 1.53 for reference.

Now I'm moving onto project 2.

Pages:
Jump to: