Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 34. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Working on this coin but it'll be a week or so before I have any development to make public.

dev what is plans? i sells my xcash. lose some money but is ok.  Shocked Shocked

This coin is like darkcoin to me.

You have to give the dev time to produce.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 203
Dev don't give a fuck about this coin.

Probably he's into another coins being Dev+mining+selling then leave and switch to new coin lol.

Xcash has medium 68k $ cap, if Dev will continue his activity, Xcash will be Shadecoin v 2 imo (2k $ cap atm).

I caught the dev yesterday on IRC quickly ... I don't have any reason to suspect otherwise but he said he was busy coding...

Good to know he working on something but he could say something time to time on the forum for all, His hand did not fall off surely.
Supposedly nothing big but then no one will be looking at a coin through the prism of an abandoned ship...
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Coding new coin?  Grin
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

Probably he's into another coins being Dev+mining+selling then leave and switch to new coin lol.

Xcash has medium 68k $ cap, if Dev will continue his activity, Xcash will be Shadecoin v 2 imo (2k $ cap atm).

I caught the dev yesterday on IRC quickly ... I don't have any reason to suspect otherwise but he said he was busy coding...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Wow. Dev post moved price a lot.

Back to 30k? Wonder what we have coming.

Glad I was patient...

This coin have a very big potential trust me..
If the developer adequately deal with this coin, I'm sure he will be very happy and of course everyone who tried to help promote the coin however, etc.
Sent word that he was alive and the price rose straight.
Decline was caused only by the absence of developer.
Anyway I think it would be good if the community and the developer were more active..

Look at the volume  Wink

I am with you! Lets make this a coin that will actually be around in a few months time. We survived the hardest part already.
Activity: 203

Glad I was patient...

This coin have a very big potential trust me..
If the developer adequately deal with this coin, I'm sure he will be very happy and of course everyone who tried to help promote the coin however, etc.
Sent word that he was alive and the price increased straight.
Decline was caused only by the absence of developer.
Anyway I think it would be good if the community and the developer were more active..

Look at the volume  Wink

Glad I was patient...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Working on this coin but it'll be a week or so before I have any development to make public.

I gather you accumulated from the dumps and now you want to pump some life and dump again, rinse repeat. "working on this coin" so multiple coins huh?

interesting theory...

At least he is still here.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

I gather you accumulated from the dumps and now you want to pump some life and dump again, rinse repeat. "working on this coin" so multiple coins huh?

interesting theory...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Activity: 64
xrn
Activity: 332
In my opinion this is next shade ... next dev leave his project - shade price drop from 19k to 600 satoshi ... xcash from 30k to 3k :/ Jony where are you ?
Activity: 182
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Dev not showing up for a week and explorer not working website down...
Another dying coin? Huh

Stick a fork in it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Dev not showing up for a week and explorer not working website down...
Another dying coin? Huh
Activity: 84
so what's the value of POD now?
Pages:
Jump to: