Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 35. (Read 141962 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
The altcoin world is so demanding nowadays, always wanting big announcements from the devs, even if they are just promises rather than actual products. Its unfortunate but understandable considering how many coins have started off promising only to be abandoned by the devs.

Here's a suggestion for the dev - start a daily "dev diary" post, even if you just spent the day thinking of new logo designs you can always describe it as "marketing activities" or suchlike. Should keep the starving masses happy and keep the thread bumped Smiley I'll even help if you need a hand with the writing - send me a few notes and I'll turn them into positive statements.

I agree with what you said. One day in this world is like at least week or month in real world. Developer don't must do every day updates but he must act.
Good development need requires action at many levels (promotion,market place,technical staff and many others).
No doubt silence the person who is responsible for this to make it all work in harmony is not common sense and professional approach ..
Dev if you don't have a time for this coin do Take over. I think someone can be willing to take care of this as it should be.
Just say something to people those who have devoted their time and money to you and your coin(do not be a fucking prick).

" If you are doing something then do it right " either do not even start to do this..

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
The altcoin world is so demanding nowadays, always wanting big announcements from the devs, even if they are just promises rather than actual products. Its unfortunate but understandable considering how many coins have started off promising only to be abandoned by the devs.

Here's a suggestion for the dev - start a daily "dev diary" post, even if you just spent the day thinking of new logo designs you can always describe it as "marketing activities" or suchlike. Should keep the starving masses happy and keep the thread bumped Smiley I'll even help if you need a hand with the writing - send me a few notes and I'll turn them into positive statements.

I agree with what you said. One day in this world is like at least week or month in real world. Developer don't must do every day updates but he must act.
Good development need requires action at many levels (promotion,market place,technical staff and many others).
No doubt silence the person who is responsible for this to make it all work in harmony is not common sense and professional approach ..
Dev if you don't have a time for this coin do Take over. I think someone can be willing to take care of this as it should be.
Just say something to people those who have devoted their time and money to you and your coin(do not be a fucking prick).

" If you are doing something then do it right " either do not even start to do this..
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
you guys didn't want to sell me before listing at bittrex for 10k
now sell lower......
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
No point in selling now. Gonna be patient with this one.
Activity: 252

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Dev, can you put up some buy support? To show you are committed to the project?

He did it at 3 satoshi. Wink
legendary
Activity: 840
Dev, can you put up some buy support? To show you are committed to the project?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
No dev = panic sell. But this time there is no buyers. :|

I see buyers. Think that was just a good shakeout.
Activity: 66
No dev = panic sell. But this time there is no buyers. :|
Activity: 84
someone just made some shopping  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
WTF DEV. Where are you. Do you really work on something?

Any info about progres?
Activity: 24
waiting waiting... waiting is not an good idea in crypto world Smiley
Activity: 54
it is only a matter of time, when something starts to happen. Im hold my coins and waiting for profit  Cool
same scenario everyday, people invested, waiting for big numbers..
price going down, people losing faith..
dev comes with big news - PUUUMP

stop whining and enjoy cheap coins, devs are great, expect big things  Wink
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
It seems everyone here caught ebola, both the community and dev under quarantine

When I look in this topic I have in my mind every time the same picture

Huh

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
It seems everyone here caught ebola, both the community and dev under quarantine
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
XCASH had a great launch, and dev seems to know what he is doing.

Dev doesn't need to be on btctalk to babysit investors/traders.

Let the market decide the price, if the coin is good price will be high. Simple as that. Smiley

Bought a little sub 10k sat, those coins will be sitting in my wallet for a while.
Activity: 11
We need some more action on xsach coin.
stagnation is not good at all
Pages:
Jump to: