Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 37. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yes. fucking awesome news!

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Inspiring stuff! You can see your announcement has started a new uptrend! Smiley

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hi guys!

I've been working on a new wallet design and also a "vision" for XCASH.

New wallets will be made available soon, just adding some final touches.

I recently teamed up with a highly experienced coder to undertake some larger scale developments that correspond with the vision as outlined below, the workload would be too great to manage on my own so this new partnership will provide a welcomed boost to the development process and allow for more complexity.

I've managed to persuade my partner to submit his info to CryptoAsian for the proof of development rating, so you can expect more info related to this (slowly) growing team in the near term.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
O.K. Thanks for info
New week coming tomorrow. Could easily be the biggest one yet for xcash.

because of what?

Dev said hes bringing us some updates. I am hoping for monday release. I think its been a few days since he said he would get back to us. Not sure tho.
Activity: 11
a small increase in the price, but nothing more. maybe some good news will appear  Cool

because of what?
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
dying waiting...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Don't worry. Waiting too for dev's news.
Looks like ppl still dumping xcash. It would be nice if dev put some info about what he works.

I dont see much dumping to be honest. Volume is so low. Lots of holders expecting the coming news
there is no sense in seling now. Coin have big potential
so.. we have to wait  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Looks like ppl still dumping xcash. It would be nice if dev put some info about what he works.

He just updated us. This is what was written:

Following repeat requests, I've given it some thought over the past few days and decided to help you all as investors understand the next steps for XCash.

I am finishing up a "vision" and will present it to all investors.

It has taken a bit longer than I had anticipated but I got carried away with coding!

Rest assure that I have heard all the feedback and please keep it coming, we can expect some clarity on the XCash eco-system going forward once the vision is ready.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
bad time for btc = bad time for alt coins
 Angry
Jeez BTC takes a tumble....  Huh

what happen with BTC  Huh

Im guessing some whales are selling for fiat. I know ethereum is dumping for development funding.
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
Jeez BTC takes a tumble....  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: