Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 39. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
dev at least once or twice a day you should write a post because people do not like quiet developers  Cool

If you dont like it, move on to the next coin pls
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
dev at least once or twice a day you should write a post because people do not like quiet developers  Cool

Only on Bitcointalk Wink
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Following repeat requests, I've given it some thought over the past few days and decided to help you all as investors understand the next steps for XCash.

I am finishing up a "vision" and will present it to all investors.

It has taken a bit longer than I had anticipated but I got carried away with coding!

Rest assure that I have heard all the feedback and please keep it coming, we can expect some clarity on the XCash eco-system going forward once the vision is ready.

What is the ETA on the vision?

only joking Smiley
Looking forward to seeing this when its ready...
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Following repeat requests, I've given it some thought over the past few days and decided to help you all as investors understand the next steps for XCash.

I am finishing up a "vision" and will present it to all investors.

It has taken a bit longer than I had anticipated but I got carried away with coding!

Rest assure that I have heard all the feedback and please keep it coming, we can expect some clarity on the XCash eco-system going forward once the vision is ready.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Crypto (XCash) is like the tour de france. Yes the early sections are important but ultimately they do not decide the final outcome.
Activity: 203
This price is not natural. Someone have too much coins. I don't know who (maybe dev, maybe some early miners....etc.)From this level to 20k is like the same for me..
I know this because I can pump this coin alone very easily to 20k but this have no sense in this moment because someone have a lot more coins and btc than I . This guy(maybe team)wants keep the price in this level (simple machine for me). But according to me they should keep the price at 25-30k and in this moment this would be more reasonable....That's all.  Wink

Thank you!!!  Cool
Accumulate or die

Well not die so much as not profit.

hahahaa good... Cheesy

+1
Activity: 476
Accumulate or die

Well not die so much as not profit.
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
Good work dev...Tnx Grin
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
we have flor at 13-14k.
Activity: 238
I understand the dev's intent on not divulging information to reduce hype. I think it's based on good intentions. The problem, though, is that it brings forth an equally amount of harm as FUD. I propose that the dev meet the community half way, and lay out a rough idea of future plans. I can understand "no timeline", but any investor such as myself, needs to know there is a goal and that the dev is interested in a plan of action to reach said goal.

I do respect the dev's decision but I am not sure the plan is working as effectively as he may have originally thought it would. Therefore, like I said, I propose that there be at least a rough outline, or even just a mention, of what this coin is working to achieve. I am very satisfied with what has already been achieved, and I think the community here isn't asking for timelines or detailed info, but rather some semblance of a goal.

I believe that those here in the xcash forum have, for the most part, been respectful towards the dev because of what has transpired so far, but I think respect is a two-way door, and out of simple gratitude, the dev should graciously bestow some level of revelation upon his loyal, yet patient, followers.  Wink

+1
Activity: 182
All aboard the xcash train.

toot toot
Activity: 224
I understand the dev's intent on not divulging information to reduce hype. I think it's based on good intentions. The problem, though, is that it brings forth an equally amount of harm as FUD. I propose that the dev meet the community half way, and lay out a rough idea of future plans. I can understand "no timeline", but any investor such as myself, needs to know there is a goal and that the dev is interested in a plan of action to reach said goal.

I do respect the dev's decision but I am not sure the plan is working as effectively as he may have originally thought it would. Therefore, like I said, I propose that there be at least a rough outline, or even just a mention, of what this coin is working to achieve. I am very satisfied with what has already been achieved, and I think the community here isn't asking for timelines or detailed info, but rather some semblance of a goal.

I believe that those here in the xcash forum have, for the most part, been respectful towards the dev because of what has transpired so far, but I think respect is a two-way door, and out of simple gratitude, the dev should graciously bestow some level of revelation upon his loyal, yet patient, followers.  Wink
OP UPDATED (verification POD)!!!

Besides good work dev..

Keep it up  Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It slowly backs on the track.
Activity: 462
Fishy dump imo (the one to 7k).

It just means early miners are finally fully phasing out