Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 51. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
I know, i remember buying blackcoin for 600 satoshi and Voot for 100 satoshi, and other coins.

But this one starts right at 10k satoshi, no room for expansion. And i see no future here, only anon. It was months ago Roll Eyes

Your logic is serious flawed...

BC - 75M (30x more than XCASH)
VOOT - 69M (27x more than XCASH)
XCASH - 2.5M

So based on your numbers buying XCASH at 18,000 sats is still cheaper than your 600 sats BC ...
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
5 million coins at 10k satoshi? Shocked

Quite expensive ee.

You can't be serious  Shocked There are so many coins out there with max number greater than 5 million and a lot higher price per coin. Just as an example, you heard of Blackcoin? Max number of coins 75,000,000 and was trading between 20k-30k sat for months. 5 million coins at 10k sat means a market cap of only $250,000! This coin is very cheap atm  Wink

I know, i remember buying blackcoin for 600 satoshi and Voot for 100 satoshi, and other coins.

But this one starts right at 10k satoshi, no room for expansion. And i see no future here, only anon. It was months ago Roll Eyes

Agreed, we will either see it return into the 1k ish range or there is only bagholders. I'll sit this one out.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Quite expensive ee.

You can't be serious  Shocked There are so many coins out there with max number greater than 5 million and a lot higher price per coin. Just as an example, you heard of Blackcoin? Max number of coins 75,000,000 and was trading between 20k-30k sat for months. 5 million coins at 10k sat means a market cap of only $250,000! This coin is very cheap atm  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Dev, any update on future developements?

Making stealth adresses the default and solving exchange issues makes you look competent, please leak some additional info  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1148
I smell future bagholders...
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
1 XCASH = 0.01 BTC soon  Grin Grin

Yeah I had a buy order in the 1-2k sat range. Guess I'll miss out on this one. This is valued more than many coins that have been out and established for months... Doesn't compute with me. Good luck everyone!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
What I am saying is I can't send anything to the long one. Cryptsy says it's invalid. I think it's a problem Cryptsy needs to work out.

Indeed you should only use the XAddresses (Dev, I have coined a new term for you Wink) i.e. long ones... Yes the short ones work (they are generated everytime you receive a TX on your XAddress) but you are defeating the purpose of the stealth anon. From my understanding from the dev, he wants everyone to use XAddresses on both sends/receives truely making this unique!

We need to remember this is the first of this type of coin, it may take Cryptsy and others some time to get their systems working with the deposit/withdraws using stealth addresses.
Others have it working but they worked with the devs i.e. BITTREX liaised with the dev to understand how to best implement it which took them a little longer to get XCASH added.
I can use the long address withdraw from Bittrex and can not from Cryptsy. so must be Cryptsy's problem then.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
1 XCASH = 0.01 BTC soon  Grin Grin
Oh also I am predicting mining will be over in less than 4 hours... your last chance to mine!
Also predicting 2.43M XCASH Cheesy
What I am saying is I can't send anything to the long one. Cryptsy says it's invalid. I think it's a problem Cryptsy needs to work out.

Indeed you should only use the XAddresses (Dev, I have coined a new term for you Wink) i.e. long ones... Yes the short ones work (they are generated everytime you receive a TX on your XAddress) but you are defeating the purpose of the stealth anon. From my understanding from the dev, he wants everyone to use XAddresses on both sends/receives truely making this unique!

We need to remember this is the first of this type of coin, it may take Cryptsy and others some time to get their systems working with the deposit/withdraws using stealth addresses.
Others have it working but they worked with the devs i.e. BITTREX liaised with the dev to understand how to best implement it which took them a little longer to get XCASH added.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Warning:  Withdraws not working on Cryptsy  Angry

You have to use a 'normal' address.
Hey I just learned about this project when it came live on Cryptsy. Trying to withdraw, what do you mean by 'normal' address? sorry for my lack of understanding on this. thanks!

Short one instead of long one.
How would I go about creating a short address in my wallet? or better yet how would I generate a short address on Bittrex if I wanted to transfer from Cryptsy? Thanks for the guidance!

Send some coins to your wallet. Under 'Receive Coins' you'll then see a 'short' address which you can use.
I must be super dumb. lol. I just don't see 'short' addresses. Just one address. It's pretty long.  Undecided

Send some to the long one. It'll create a short one afaik.
Activity: 287

Hey I just learned about this project when it came live on Cryptsy. Trying to withdraw, what do you mean by 'normal' address? sorry for my lack of understanding on this. thanks!

How would I go about creating a short address in my wallet? or better yet how would I generate a short address on Bittrex if I wanted to transfer from Cryptsy? Thanks for the guidance!

Send some coins to your wallet. Under 'Receive Coins' you'll then see a 'short' address which you can use.
I must be super dumb. lol. I just don't see 'short' addresses. Just one address. It's pretty long.  Undecided

Send some to the long one. It'll create a short one afaik.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
He's also already stated that with heavy POS, so the numbers reduced drastically aswell.
legendary
Activity: 1148

Quite expensive ee.

Activity: 466
Anything new in this coin?

Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org

just bought @ 7860 lets c where it's goes Smiley

for now, you profit  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: