Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 52. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Warning:  Withdraws not working on Cryptsy  Angry

You have to use a 'normal' address.
Hey I just learned about this project when it came live on Cryptsy. Trying to withdraw, what do you mean by 'normal' address? sorry for my lack of understanding on this. thanks!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Dev - why do not you just write how many coins will be created?

Because of PoS winning so many blocks will be less than 2.5 million coins created by the PoW phase.

http://x.blockexplorer.cc/chain/XCASH/q/totalbc
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
how long left in POW roughly?
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Dev - why do not you just write how many coins will be created?
Activity: 287
Merit: 250

You have to use a 'normal' address.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Are there any changes .. I cant unlock my wallet today .. Paraphrase not working .. and I am 100% that i am using the right one .. this was working two days ago ..
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
5 million coins at 10k satoshi? Shocked

Quite expensive ee.

Not 5M coins ... probably going to be around 2.5M ... PoW finishes soon and we are at 2.3M
Activity: 252
5 million coins at 10k satoshi? Shocked

Quite expensive ee.
Activity: 821
i like the name but i think price is too high all it has is stealth addresses nothing else. i think people are just hyped up about the name. i will be watching for further developments. have we got a whitepaper

Anything innovative planned?
The dev is onto something special here... let me explain.

When SDC launched and subsequently introduced "stealth addresses" I was both a. excited and b. disappointed. For me, SDC missed a trick (bitcoin had no choice when Peter Todd introduced Stealth because bitcoin was already a live chain), launching "stealth" mid blockchain does not allow you to get the best out of its capabilities. Using "stealth addresses" from genesis gives you "anon" built in from day one because you can never associate the public key (as seen on the block chain) with an actual stealth address (as given out to third parties for receiving payments). The only parties that know the "shorter" public key to a stealth address is 1. the sender and 2. receiver.

Ironically, I have been wondering for weeks about how cool it would be to have a coin which had stealth addresses from genesis block including the PoW phase ... low and behold someone launches the exact thing...

I am excited to hear the ongoing plans and the development of XCash; it is time for the vapour-ware "anon" coins to move over...

New logo looks great too!
Activity: 89
dev,are u chinese? Grin

It seems to me that it's so

chinglish Smiley
Activity: 616
New logo looks insanely nice!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What would be a good idea is to get a independent analysis of the stealth tech by a wellknown/respected dev as you are a new account holder.
Activity: 434
Thanks to Johnnyxcash for helping me out. New logo looks very smart
legendary
Activity: 1148

Approx 1000 blocks of PoW left.

Ok thanks, still time for me to try and mine some  Smiley
Activity: 686
i like the name but i think price is too high all it has is stealth addresses nothing else. i think people are just hyped up about the name. i will be watching for further developments. have we got a whitepaper
Activity: 64
Any update on my stuck coin issue?

Sent pm.

Looked like an extremely rare incidence, related to the size of the address somehow being outside the accepted range of (32 bits).

So far I've been unable to recreate the same scenario, but as a precautionary measure I have introduced some checks and updated the github.

With Bittrex now live I can get back to development and working on the updated look for xcash.

Wish I'd known about this project earlier, anyway just bought some coins on Bittrex  Smiley
Anyone knows how many blocks are left before end of PoW?

Approx 1000 blocks of PoW left.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Wish I'd known about this project earlier, anyway just bought some coins on Bittrex  Smiley
Anyone knows how many blocks are left before end of PoW?
Activity: 434
Any update on my stuck coin issue?
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Just saw this xcoinfactory.com mentioned on Twitter, looks like you got your first merchant accepting XCASH.
Pages:
Jump to: