Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 55. (Read 141962 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Yea, sup with Trex?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
There has been a report of one user who sent funds to a new address which have not been received.

I am looking into it.

As a precaution and until I have determined the cause or identified a problem:

If you are sending large amounts of funds to a new address always send a small amount first; confirm receipt and then send the rest.

I am still working with Bittrex to get Xcash onto their exchange and we shall (fingers crossed) have the compatibility finished today.

Status on bittrex?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
WTB 60k for 4.5BTC
WTB 40 000 Xcash for 1 btc

WTB 40k XCASH for 2 BTC.

WTB 40k XCASH for 3 BTC.

WTB 40k XCASH for 3.5 BTC Grin

hmm thats ~ 8760sat

WTB 50k for 4BTC.

nom nom 50k for 4.25 BTC Wink

you dont have 4.25 so give up Tongue

WTB 40k XCASH for 2 BTC.

WTB 40k XCASH for 3 BTC.

WTB 40k XCASH for 3.5 BTC Grin

hmm thats ~ 8760sat

WTB 50k for 4BTC.

WTB 40k XCASH for 2 BTC.

WTB 40k XCASH for 3 BTC.
Looking to buy, pm me reasonable offers.

EDIT: 10.000 sat is NOT reasonable for a coin that still needs to prove itself.

no one wants to sell because everyone knows this will at least be over 10k sat and current buyers want to rob people and want the coins at 500 sat which is insane

Not me Wink Been paying satoshi in the 4 figures.

good for you Smiley, you have paid in the 4 figures cus you know you will get 5 figures for it =)
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Looking to buy, pm me reasonable offers.

EDIT: 10.000 sat is NOT reasonable for a coin that still needs to prove itself.

no one wants to sell because everyone knows this will at least be over 10k sat and current buyers want to rob people and want the coins at 500 sat which is insane
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
No one wants to sell because the potential is high in this one Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
CrazyLoaf still hongry! PM if ya wanna sell Grin

look like no one want to sell...
no one PM me
Activity: 434
There has been a report of one user who sent funds to a new address which have not been received.

I am looking into it.

Thanks for looking into this johnnyxcash and dasource, I appreciate it
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

I am looking into it.

If you are sending large amounts of funds to a new address always send a small amount first; confirm receipt and then send the rest.

I am still working with Bittrex to get Xcash onto their exchange and we shall (fingers crossed) have the compatibility finished today.

Would be awesome to see XCash on bittrex today.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

Great!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

I am looking into it.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
HI, i have contaced Bittrex and C-cex to list XCASH.I think all of us need to send emails Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi Dev, We have fixed XCASH wallet. And now the XCASH deposit is valid. If someone who can not do that, please contact [email protected]
Activity: 821
Sent around 4000 coins from one wallet to another, and they haven't turned up. Any ideas?

trx is showing 67 confirmations, but it lists a none stealth address - I sent it to the full long address

Whilst the front-end works on the longer steath addresses the block chain works on the shorter addresses (this is how you get the awesome stealth anon because you cannot link the stealth address to the normal address as shown on block explorer).

I have jumped into #xcash irc and happy to help.

Activity: 434
Sent around 4000 coins from one wallet to another, and they haven't turned up. Any ideas?

trx is showing 67 confirmations, but it lists a none stealth address - I sent it to the full long address
Pages:
Jump to: