Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XCH] ★ ClearingHouse - Freedom by Blockchain ★ - page 16. (Read 119091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
anything interesting going on with this coin?

how is the VIA coin we gave being spent?

coin seems like it dead to me and with all those funds why is nothing being accomplished to get users....

Yep its dead and You should sell Your XCH straight to my buy order at poloniex... Smiley

and here i thought neanderthals went extinct .... i'm looking for answers not dumb comments smart ass
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
If you want more users then build something using clearinghouse or on the via chain.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250

coin seems like it dead to me and with all those funds why is nothing being accomplished to get users....

Yep its dead and You should sell Your XCH straight to my buy order at poloniex... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I've had Bter XCH withdrawals take anywhere from 5 minutes to 18 hours.  My first deposit took almost a full day too.  

Thanks, I will withdraw everything as soon as possible Smiley bter sucks. We need to get Bittrex to add XCH! Please all twett @Bittrex to add XCH!!!!!

24 hours later bter gave me a tx f42ff1037b517dab44919ac292d94a701a4e860c3e1afbbd5f9c2cdfae2048a3 which does not show on the network and no 100000 xch in my wallet after more than 2 hours....

hmmm Blockskan showing last transactions 1 day and 13h ago... Huh

Checked the transaction from Bter's wallet  and found it was confirmed 3304 times already
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
After more than 24 hours, my XCH have finally been deposited to BTER from Polo.
Geez, That took a long time.
Activity: 448
I've had Bter XCH withdrawals take anywhere from 5 minutes to 18 hours.  My first deposit took almost a full day too.  

Thanks, I will withdraw everything as soon as possible Smiley bter sucks. We need to get Bittrex to add XCH! Please all twett @Bittrex to add XCH!!!!!

24 hours later bter gave me a tx f42ff1037b517dab44919ac292d94a701a4e860c3e1afbbd5f9c2cdfae2048a3 which does not show on the network and no 100000 xch in my wallet after more than 2 hours....

I manually transfered xch which did work fine and its also showing up in the explorer. There must be something wrong on bter's end  Angry

edit: I did a second withdrawal from bter wich also did not come through. Could anybody here please make a test withdrawal from bter please.
BTW what is Morellian project if I can ask??

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
I've had Bter XCH withdrawals take anywhere from 5 minutes to 18 hours.  My first deposit took almost a full day too. 
He guys,

is it normal to wait looong time for xch withdrawal from bter? It says: Waiting for balance... on bter

Its unusual . Yesterday I withdraw XCH twice from BTEr and it was very fast(about 5-10min)... Huh

yeah yesterday was also fine for me. That was my test. Today I tried to withdraw 100000 xch and it still stucks. opend a support ticket.
He guys,

is it normal to wait looong time for xch withdrawal from bter? It says: Waiting for balance... on bter

Its unusual . Yesterday I withdraw XCH twice from BTEr and it was very fast(about 5-10min)... Huh
He guys,

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
So I understand how to release tokens/dividends etc, but how would one create a Decentralized Autonomous Corporation on Clearing house?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
A new service to leverage clearinghouse:

ARCH ASSETS – STATUS OVERVIEW
BLOCKTRUST.org – Our latest arch asset developed by one of our own CEOs. This is the pinnacle of crypto services intended to give a simple trustworthy independent solution to hosting Self-Funding services with the support of the advanced crowdsale software already developed for ARCHcoin. This platform will allow notarized Proof of Development certification for any coin or decentralized service. Anyone interested in funding their crypto-currency project will have a great advantage, trust and escrow wise, using our proprietary unique software. @cryptostoner is our lead project CEO of BlockTrust

Looks like blocktrust may be trying to emulate Koinify. They may have something to do with ARCHcoin, whose white paper I tried to read but couldn't find any useful info from it because it kept screaming scam to me. Nevertheless it's good to know that new folks are turning to VIA/XCH for their solutions.

edit: just reread BTCdrak's forum post rules. I am in no way involved with the abovementioned project, this is not an advertisement! Just thought it interesting to see who is using the network, and how.

Thank you for your contribution. Its appreciated!

Great, that will be a great project on XCH

BLOCKTRUST.org – Our latest arch asset developed by one of our own CEOs. This is the pinnacle of crypto services intended to give a simple trustworthy independent solution to hosting Self-Funding services with the support of the advanced crowdsale software already developed for ARCHcoin. This platform will allow notarized Proof of Development certification for any coin or decentralized service. Anyone interested in funding their crypto-currency project will have a great advantage, trust and escrow wise, using our proprietary unique software. @cryptostoner is our lead project CEO of BlockTrust

Looks like blocktrust may be trying to emulate Koinify. They may have something to do with ARCHcoin, whose white paper I tried to read but couldn't find any useful info from it because it kept screaming scam to me. Nevertheless it's good to know that new folks are turning to VIA/XCH for their solutions.

edit: just reread BTCdrak's forum post rules. I am in no way involved with the abovementioned project, this is not an advertisement! Just thought it interesting to see who is using the network, and how.

Thank you for your contribution. Its appreciated!
Activity: 350

Activity: 319
Merit: 10
I think Clearinghouse should use http://codius.org/ and not Ethereum turing language but hey whateva.
Pages:
Jump to: