Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XCH] ★ ClearingHouse - Freedom by Blockchain ★ - page 15. (Read 119091 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Alright you want to have some hangout mega fest from the community and try and make some plans?

Not directly, I think we need many small projects like your puzzle, yings community token and those inquireies to merchants from different people. Then we communicate on it and help out each other. Hang out is also nice. We just need a good vibe here imo. The rest might come from intrinsic motivation of individuals.
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
Alright you want to have some hangout mega fest from the community and try and make some plans?
OK thanks. So these funds have not been touched yet. I suppose there is still BTC available from the original offer (ICO) being used to pay expenses.

The commitments on github clearly show that the tech-side of the coin(s) are very actively developed. I dont care if this done volountarily or paid by some ico, burned whatever thingy.

However, this is no company with a marketing department here.Its open-source, bottom-up, grass-root (full stop). Marketing in crypto does only work on a community basis. I also think that the dev is part of the community but he is not responsable for this.
Frankly, here is no community. If there ever was one its gone by now.
We need to build a new one from the ground with very few, positive people who are luckily still sticking around. I am ready to work on this task. And you?
Activity: 350
OK thanks. So these funds have not been touched yet. I suppose there is still BTC available from the original offer (ICO) being used to pay expenses.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

I don't understand. Are you giving away the tokens, or selling them for Nimbus Coins?

it is written in the details, not giving away...
with a price of 142.85714285 NimbusGames tokens per 1 NMB
until goal of 350k NMB is reached

About the gaming platform details... i would like to hold this information until i have a real working first result
so no too early copy-cats

as you can see its not a 30 BTC ICO
so the risk is tiny to very small
legendary
Get Rekt
Im not against transparency, having community chats or any of that. Developers in basements is where a lot of the work takes place. No technology developed, no nothing.

If you ask
now how is that capital being used?  hookers and coke and gambling habits?
then you might, perhaps, could, expect a slightly sarcastic repsonse.

In all examples, XCP and XDP utility and use cases is going to be what makes the price go up over time, imho.

There was zynga, what ever happened to that?
Drak was looking for an Android developer, any updates?

Some kind of andriod app would be great, I dont see XCP or XDP with one, coinprism has one so it should be possible to at least make some kind of asset/via wallet.

What I also mean with the review of the"VC contract" is that all of these issues with transparency should have been hammered out and discussed beforehand, maybe they were, just point me there.

Reply with quote  #586
KryptoFoo conversion address was http://explorer.viacoin.org/address/Via2XCHoqQxACVuXf4vrajVDJetwVgxLMz

"Total sent 0 "I guess that is what paid for all of the hookers gambling habits in the basement.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Does anybody know the wallet address used when you sent your VIA to btcdrak in exchange for XCH (the unfortunately misleadingly labelled "burn" process) a while back?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

I don't understand. Are you giving away the tokens, or selling them for Nimbus Coins?
BTW what is Morellian project if I can ask??

Looks like there is a few paragraphs of info on their website http://morellian.com/. Perhaps they plan to use the notary service. Digital artwork, I can understand. But how will they help prove authenticity of a painting that is hanging on the wall? Anyways nice to see others planning real world use for VIA/XCH.

Thanks for pointing. It sounds interesting and useful Smiley

Here is link to the description of the original technique http://www.artexpertswebsite.com/authentication/morellian-analysis.php
Activity: 371

Looks like there is a few paragraphs of info on their website http://morellian.com/. Perhaps they plan to use the notary service. Digital artwork, I can understand. But how will they help prove authenticity of a painting that is hanging on the wall? Anyways nice to see others planning real world use for VIA/XCH.

Thanks for pointing. It sounds interesting and useful Smiley
anything interesting going on with this coin?

how is the VIA coin we gave being spent?

coin seems like it dead to me and with all those funds why is nothing being accomplished to get users....

Now looka here, I wouldn't say the coin is dead, yet. But I was wondering the same thing regarding the funding. How are the developer funds being spent, if at all? Seems like community should be privy to some information regarding the budget, seeing as to how we have funded / are funding the development pool.

Regarding clearinghouse developments: next thing in the pipeline are custody chains http://www.reddit.com/r/viacoin/comments/2mkzsq/twoweekly_viaxch_update/

Btcdrak is not the guy who gives too many details on current dev work. However, he emphazises to look up github for that matter. He had allways deliverd. What this coin lacks is community involvement!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
there's speculation and there's investment. this crypto is for investors only. try elsewhere for P&D.

there are some great services being worked on with xch.

anything interesting going on with this coin?

how is the VIA coin we gave being spent?

coin seems like it dead to me and with all those funds why is nothing being accomplished to get users....

Now looka here, I wouldn't say the coin is dead, yet. But I was wondering the same thing regarding the funding. How are the developer funds being spent, if at all? Seems like community should be privy to some information regarding the budget, seeing as to how we have funded / are funding the development pool.
i provided capital so that i do not have to work... now how is that capital being used?  hookers and coke and gambling habits?

i don't see results...

I donno maybe you need to review your VC contract.
+1 lol
legendary
Get Rekt
i provided capital so that i do not have to work... now how is that capital being used?  hookers and coke and gambling habits?

i don't see results...

I donno maybe you need to review your VC contract.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
If you want more users then build something using clearinghouse or on the via chain.

i don't see results...
Pages:
Jump to: