Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XCHANGECOIN: EASIER, FASTER & MORE CONVENIENT - page 9. (Read 2788 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Exactly how does your ICO work? Can you explain more? Thanks in advance
Activity: 87
the project is interesting! and where to find the terms of the company's bounty
Activity: 89
My question is how can i buy your coin?
Activity: 77
Such a great coin that allow users in Asia and Africa to change crypto into fiat at convenient XchangeCoin locations
Activity: 86
Woow. I'll go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great project, thank you. I will become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
That's the nice project and it will be profitable in future
I'm excited for this  Smiley Smiley Smiley
I think that the project is worthy of a very strong attention since the future does not stand still and with each passing year more
This company looks very worthy and interesting, I think it has a great future. I believe in the future of this project. His will become mainstream in the future.This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day
I'm confindent that you are going to make this work  Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck
Activity: 126
XchangeCoin was started by a team of qualified cryptocurrency experts and enthusiasts frustrated by their inability to quickly or easily buy and sell new digital assets. While plenty of mechanisms exist to purchase cryptocurrencies with other cryptocurrencies, there is little support for those who wish to sell crypto for fiat currency quickly and easily. The idea for XchangeCoin was born from their own needs and wants.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
This project has been rated 4.1 by trackICO.
https://www.trackico.io/ico/xchangecoin/

I am eagerly waiting for its project rollout.
Activity: 67
I think this project will be successful as transparency and safety is exactly what we need to strengthen in the crypto world. Team is very strong and does everything wisely. Good luck team.
 Iam Happy to have found this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
XchangeCoin has determined that India, Kenya, and South Africa are the most receptive markets to rapid technological growth.
copper member
Activity: 206
Join now at https://xchangecoin.co  and get 100 XCC coins free
https://i.imgur.com/VFjGwQW.jpg
Activity: 23
Are there rumors that your coin prices have dropped? And how does it affect the market?
Activity: 63
Just only 4 days left until the ICO, yet it is relatively quiet. Any plans for increasing the outreach and community involvement to make the ICO a success?
Activity: 196
are any countries excluded from the 100 coins on sign up?
Activity: 126
changeCoin (XCC) will build a network of retail stores / kiosks that will allow users in Asia and Africa to change crypto into fiat at convenient XchangeCoin locations, options such as changing crypto currency into fiat as well as allowing the customer to send crypto which can be converted to fiat across the country to friends and family.
copper member
Activity: 130
copper member
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: