Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XCHANGECOIN: EASIER, FASTER & MORE CONVENIENT - page 8. (Read 2788 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
If the ICO fails to reach the soft cap, will the funds be returned or will the project continue and the unsold tokens will be burned?
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
 the most popular option is using exchanges which usually take up to 10 to 15 days to process and gain access to your funds. This time consuming make me uncomfortable. How can you solve this problem?
Activity: 73
 there are numerous options allowing users to change their cryptocurrency into fiat, Asian and African customers have far fewer options. So what is your main advantages?
Activity: 65
which countries will you target first?

Maybe India, Kenya, and South Africa. I saw it in their wp but not sure

If so, is there any reason why they choose these countries?

I think because they see the potential of these countries

They already did some research about the market, i see XchangeCoin has determined that India, Kenya, and South Africa are the most receptive markets to rapid technological growth.

Traditionally these countries tend to be strong first market movers in their respective regions.
Activity: 70

They already did some research about the market, i see XchangeCoin has determined that India, Kenya, and South Africa are the most receptive markets to rapid technological growth.
Activity: 101

Activity: 66

Activity: 76
good morning team dev ! my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean
Activity: 69

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Activity: 76
Sound good to hear that you have a team of qualified cryptocurrency experts and enthusiasts frustrated by their inability to quickly or easily buy and sell new digital assets
Activity: 82
XchangeCoin uses Smart Contracts to facilitate all types of transactions in the ecosystem but how can it help with your coin?

Smart contracts help you exchange money, property, shares, or anything of value in a transparent, conflict-free way while avoiding the services of a middleman
Activity: 20
Do we need a KYC here?
Activity: 112
XchangeCoin uses Smart Contracts to facilitate all types of transactions in the ecosystem but how can it help with your coin?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
So great that they make transactions between participants instant without the need for third parties
Activity: 81
hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Activity: 93
I like your idea  when you plan to close this gap in the market, not only by offering an easy access to fiat for their crypto currency but allowing users to send crypto currency to friends and family and allowing them to withdraw fiat if requested.
Activity: 113
I’d like to learn more about the team of managers! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.
Activity: 93
I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?
Activity: 103
Good solution for transaction because we can save a lot of time with xchange.
Pages:
Jump to: