Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XCHANGECOIN: EASIER, FASTER & MORE CONVENIENT - page 5. (Read 2788 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
A lot of words at first post .. So amazing. I think should have some pictures is better.
Activity: 65
Love your project! Are you accepting registrations for coin additions at this time?
Activity: 101
Can we keep our fiat on the exchange?
Activity: 70
How long should KYC review take? I applied.
Activity: 66
What benefit do coin holders get?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful
Activity: 69
When can I use XCHANGE exchange?
Activity: 76
How much is it going to cost you to build the exchange? What country do you operate out of?
Activity: 112
Very good project! My friend (who has extensive investment experience) recommended XCHANGE as a good investment project! I really like that the team pays special attention to protecting the interests of the buyer and implements the arbitration system on the platform.!
Activity: 76
What is the value of your coin at the moment when it will be released to the exchange? Have you tried to make such an assumption
Activity: 82
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
why do you need blockchain for this project?

If you scroll back you'll see a comprehensive answer to that question
Activity: 84
why do you need blockchain for this project?
Activity: 86
Are there any restrictions on purchasing xchange tokens for citizens of Japan?
Activity: 77
What part of Xchange tokens sold will be frozen?
Activity: 69
Is the number of transactions I can make on the Xchange platform limited while the discount is valid?
Activity: 89
With which crypto-currency will I be able to pay for xchange tokens during ICO?
Activity: 97
How often does your team read common users' feedback? Do you take into account the wishes of holders of a large number of tokens?
Activity: 93
What solutions in the field of security have already been implemented into Xchange platform?
Activity: 91
What advantages are provided to the users that take part in private xchange beta-testing?
Pages:
Jump to: