Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XCHANGECOIN: EASIER, FASTER & MORE CONVENIENT - page 4. (Read 2788 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Good evening, all! Very nice plan. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink
Activity: 224
Interested in following the project and know more.

if you are already interested in this project it would be nice to just join it to be more confident in the project and more support for this project.
Activity: 80
Interested in following the project and know more.
Activity: 77
 I like the idea. Payment  linked to cryptocurrency makes the needed bridge (for now) between "virtual money" and the "real world" spending.
Activity: 73
If many who have not yet understood, then such a project has already carried out its sale and is below the price of the initial offer
Activity: 78
I wish you good luck with your Xchange. Interesting name
Activity: 76
The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?
Activity: 86
Do you plan to launch the release of Hardware wallet with the launch of the platform or at some other time?
Activity: 80
This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement. Hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges
Activity: 93
Great project, I hope the project is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it's where the project goes well and succeed.
Does your future platform provide any fraud prevention measures?
Activity: 196
how is the sale going so far? are you hitting the initial goals?
Activity: 18
one question for you admin , Why you have negative trust ?
this project is a little different and interesting to me. I hope you will succeed. I can buy a little more information. I wish you success.
awesome project guys with such amazing roadmap
good luck
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
Stage 1 = 0.01 USD  at  100,000,000 million  coins
Stage 2 = 0.02 USD  at  150,000,000 million  coins
Stage 3 = 0.03 USD  at  150,000,000
Bounty Campaign  = 20 , 000
 Team  & Advisors  =  50,000,000  million coins (Coins locked for  6 months)
Activity: 84
This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement. Hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges
Activity: 34
I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of business is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.
Activity: 82
When are you expecting Xchange to be fully launched?
Activity: 75
This is a very good plan with opportunity! Thoughtful website, classy logo, riveting job!
Pages:
Jump to: