Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCrowd*US/UK*TH/s+ Units - page 3. (Read 49035 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 29, 2013, 02:14:46 AM
Why is he not disclosing his identity? Are you joking or misinformed, right? Nobody sane would order a consumer product from a random, anonymous guy with a webpage a some posts on a forum .
Nope, he's not disclosing his identity!

I cannot figure for the life of me why anyone's interested at all.
Activity: 408
August 28, 2013, 08:45:19 PM
I like hosting deposit option but how does the escrow option work for it?? Will escrow be initially mining for me as a proof of service delivery?? Doesn't make sense.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
August 28, 2013, 05:46:25 AM
I can only imagine the drama bomb if they actually had the escrow setup, people committed funds, and then the disappearance for a couple days..

The escrow guys request for passport and what not and he can't gave them the information. So he pull out. Anyway he is not  sincere from the start by not disclosing his identity. Shows that using escrow alone will not necessary work/.

Why is he not disclosing his identity? Are you joking or misinformed, right? Nobody sane would order a consumer product from a random, anonymous guy with a webpage a some posts on a forum .
eve
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 27, 2013, 03:55:36 AM
I can only imagine the drama bomb if they actually had the escrow setup, people committed funds, and then the disappearance for a couple days..

The escrow guys request for passport and what not and he can't gave them the information. So he pull out. Anyway he is not  sincere from the start by not disclosing his identity. Shows that using escrow alone will not necessary work/.
Activity: 252
August 27, 2013, 02:40:29 AM
The first 50-100 orders can be under an escrow agreement just before dispatch if we do decide to go down that route.
So once you have product stocked and are ready to ship you will no longer be doing escrow-only now--apart from these first 50-100, correct? You'll take either BTC, bank deposits, or credit card purchases directly, yes?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 26, 2013, 09:14:35 PM
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
August 26, 2013, 07:49:57 PM

Thank you. If we do step away from requesting escrow; it will be only to start accepting orders once we actually do have products in stock and ready to be shipped out within 2/3 days like the other 99% businesses out there.

Most of the people here in Deadwood are not going to be able to understand this real world you speak of (99% of businesses)
Activity: 532
August 26, 2013, 03:59:17 PM
We're still alive...

What is it with ASIC vendors, disappearing acts and the shared belief the community fears their deaths?!

It has to be an 'in' joke, we're missing...Undecided
Activity: 238
August 26, 2013, 01:03:47 PM
Sweet thanks for the updates and good luck in pulling a product together.
Activity: 166
August 26, 2013, 12:51:54 PM
^ ...

The first 50-100 orders can be under an escrow agreement just before dispatch if we do decide to go down that route.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
August 26, 2013, 12:44:32 PM
No Escrow?

No way, byeeee

They said, "It seems like it won't be worth the hassle in securing escrows in the first place if we have to deal with the same folks for the next 5 months if we're able to go without escrows or deposits in general. "

They also said:

Thank you. If we do step away from requesting escrow; it will be only to start accepting orders once we actually do have products in stock and ready to be shipped out within 2/3 days like the other 99% businesses out there.
Activity: 238
August 26, 2013, 12:38:54 PM
Hey thanks for the update xcrowd!

I would definitely like to keep my spot in the order queue because I am in the first ten orders. Does this news mean we will have an extension on the 7 days. I understand you say you might not do thee escrow because dealing with us all would be a burden. Would it be possible to keep our spot in line until the products are ready to ship and ready to order?
August 26, 2013, 12:38:25 PM
We're still alive and we haven't ran off with any "reservations" just yet for those worried. Some of the allegations are slightly amusing but quite a few relevant points were made. It seems like it won't be worth the hassle in securing escrows in the first place if we have to deal with the same folks for the next 5 months if we're able to go without escrows or deposits in general.

The reason we've been absent from the forum for the past few days this weekend is so that we could spend some time going over the latest simulations of our main design from our verification partners and weighting our options (same reason why we haven't requested any escrow deposits yet).

Details will be released when we deem it ready to be published, in the meantime if you have any questions please do contact us directly or simply wait for further updates from us.

Let me be the first to say its nice to hear your still alive and sorry about the "problem children" of this forum.  Excited to hear of developments and updates and appreciate a word from you to let us know that things are still on track.

Please do not get discouraged at some individuals for being trolls, they are here and will always be here and there is nothing that can be done about them unfortunately.  Some of us are happy to be in line for your product and are looking forward to what will eventually come.  I really hope that you do not back away from the escrow idea, that is one of the main reasons coupled with the difficulty insurance that I went with your company.  It is nice to have a refreshing idea among all of the preorder scams and failed attempts at delivery dates with no way to get your money back that are offered by some other companies, plus it might hurt your reputation to originally say that you will provide escrow, and then when its time to pay, all of a sudden say, no escrow.

Just my 2 cents, hope development is progressing nicely, cant wait to hear more and have a great day Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
August 26, 2013, 12:13:59 PM
We're still alive and we haven't ran off with any "reservations" just yet for those worried. Some of the allegations are slightly amusing but quite a few relevant points were made. It seems like it won't be worth the hassle in securing escrows in the first place if we have to deal with the same folks for the next 5 months if we're able to go without escrows or deposits in general.

The reason we've been absent from the forum for the past few days this weekend is so that we could spend some time going over the latest simulations of our main design from our verification partners and weighting our options (same reason why we haven't requested any escrow deposits yet).

Details will be released when we deem it ready to be published, in the meantime if you have any questions please do contact us directly or simply wait for further updates from us.

Let me be the first to say its nice to hear your still alive and sorry about the "problem children" of this forum.  Excited to hear of developments and updates and appreciate a word from you to let us know that things are still on track.

Please do not get discouraged at some individuals for being trolls, they are here and will always be here and there is nothing that can be done about them unfortunately.  Some of us are happy to be in line for your product and are looking forward to what will eventually come.  I really hope that you do not back away from the escrow idea, that is one of the main reasons coupled with the difficulty insurance that I went with your company.  It is nice to have a refreshing idea among all of the preorder scams and failed attempts at delivery dates with no way to get your money back that are offered by some other companies, plus it might hurt your reputation to originally say that you will provide escrow, and then when its time to pay, all of a sudden say, no escrow.

Just my 2 cents, hope development is progressing nicely, cant wait to hear more and have a great day Smiley
August 26, 2013, 11:49:40 AM

Activity: 270
August 26, 2013, 08:50:55 AM
So I preordered a miner, and I have yet to pay for it... So I'm happy.  I can just wait and see and when they actually try to take my money, then I can see if it's a scam.

So after you preordered a miner and haven't received any word from xCrowd stuff you call yourself happy? People are strange...

They filled out the order form but they haven't actually paid yet, so so far there is nothing to worry about. I still think they are total scam, though.

Exactly.  If they're a scam, I've got nothing to lose.  If they aren't a scam, I've got an early order in.

Let's hope it's here by Christmas!

+1
Activity: 476
let's have some fun
August 26, 2013, 07:57:21 AM
So I preordered a miner, and I have yet to pay for it... So I'm happy.  I can just wait and see and when they actually try to take my money, then I can see if it's a scam.

So after you preordered a miner and haven't received any word from xCrowd stuff you call yourself happy? People are strange...

They filled out the order form but they haven't actually paid yet, so so far there is nothing to worry about. I still think they are total scam, though.

Exactly.  If they're a scam, I've got nothing to lose.  If they aren't a scam, I've got an early order in.

+1
Activity: 281
August 26, 2013, 04:41:27 AM

Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
August 25, 2013, 07:07:03 PM
Well it matters just a bit because I left some BTC in a wallet and didn't invest in anything so that I would have it ready whenever I needed... if I am not using it for xCrowd, I want to invest in something else...
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
August 25, 2013, 06:39:38 PM
I actually meant that he either have kids or his family (brothers, sisters) has them so he might have gone away for the weekend.

Anyway, good catch regarding the times, 6 hours behind UK could be somewhere in the USA, Canada or Latin America...
Pages:
Jump to: