Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 27. (Read 75465 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul

So is it any different than pascal in this sense? And then can't we have a cuda implementation of the miner?

Due to the fact that XDAG was built to use Direct Acyclic Graph architecture, the miner had to be build from scratch. It won't accept an already compiled miner software. And XDAG has a Mac wallet, Pascal,does not.   Grin

4k4
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

So is it any different than pascal in this sense? And then can't we have a cuda implementation of the miner?
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
raskul
I noticed that my rigs are mining way less coins then they did few days ago, I guess there is a lot of new miners came in recently....

network hashrate is up at 17TH/s today. It's been slowly growing over the past few days.
time to raise the prices!

agree!
do not sell XDAG for pennies, let's gain a bigger value
Where can I buy XDAG now? What are actual prices?

trading is only OTC at the moment.
you can buy and sell in the discord and telegram channels.

links in the OP.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
I noticed that my rigs are mining way less coins then they did few days ago, I guess there is a lot of new miners came in recently....

network hashrate is up at 17TH/s today. It's been slowly growing over the past few days.

agree!
Where can I buy XDAG now? What are the actual prices?
raskul
Hi all,

I'm hoping for some help here.. can all XDAG pool ops who read this send me a message please? on here or in the discord channel.
thanks
Activity: 27
I have a funny issue, trying to get my head around for days. Running the Xdag miner on Win10 Pro with 1070's and that does it quite well. Strange thing is whenever I connect a Teamviewer session the hashrate jumps like 15% up. As long as I keep the session open it stays high, when I close it the hashrate drops back again.

Motherboard is Asrock H81 Pro BTC 2.0. Internal GPU on or off doesn't make a difference. Windows is on High Performance and all the GPU clocks and settings (Afterburner) remain unchanged whether I connect Teamviewer or not.

I see a lot of reports Teamviewer affects the hashrate (a little) in a negative way but this is the other way around. When running the Claymore ETH miner the hashrate stays about normal or slightly lower with Teamviewer open.

That makes me think the Xdag miner hashrate could be quite higher with the settings Teamviewer applies when it starts a session. Just don't know what settings it could be.

Anybody seen the same and has an idea which setting in Windows or Nvidia should be changed to keep the hashrate maximised, Teamviewer or not?

I used to have that same thing going but now with latest release 0.2.3 gpu miner and the parameter nvidia-fix it is about the same hashrate.

I am using that version and the nvidia fix parameter.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Dagger  coin is actually progressing excellent, audit not really. I am just a little perplexed regarding transaction occasions. It could be quicker maybe.
raskul
very happy with the mac wallet. works flawlessly. well done to the dev team and in particular @frozen.
Now i can safely store all my XDAG on my working laptop.

Cool
Activity: 36
I have a funny issue, trying to get my head around for days. Running the Xdag miner on Win10 Pro with 1070's and that does it quite well. Strange thing is whenever I connect a Teamviewer session the hashrate jumps like 15% up. As long as I keep the session open it stays high, when I close it the hashrate drops back again.

Motherboard is Asrock H81 Pro BTC 2.0. Internal GPU on or off doesn't make a difference. Windows is on High Performance and all the GPU clocks and settings (Afterburner) remain unchanged whether I connect Teamviewer or not.

I see a lot of reports Teamviewer affects the hashrate (a little) in a negative way but this is the other way around. When running the Claymore ETH miner the hashrate stays about normal or slightly lower with Teamviewer open.

That makes me think the Xdag miner hashrate could be quite higher with the settings Teamviewer applies when it starts a session. Just don't know what settings it could be.

Anybody seen the same and has an idea which setting in Windows or Nvidia should be changed to keep the hashrate maximised, Teamviewer or not?

I used to have that same thing going but now with latest release 0.2.3 gpu miner and the parameter nvidia-fix it is about the same hashrate.
raskul

now that is a strange one.
I've experienced the opposite where starting a TV session slowed everything down... moving the rig monitor to on-board gfx may help, instead of using one of your cards hdmi outputs.

Thanks for thinking along mate. I am already using the onboard GPU for monitoring. Well, only to make config changes that is. For the rest it's never connected.

FYI, User Evgeniy replied to this on Discord: Yes, it is known issue. But GPU-miner dev is too busy with xdag project....

yeah i seen that.. i'm user 'raskul' desperately trying to find a way around not paying for teamviewer so that i can continue to help you guys setup xdag miner!

I've experienced the opposite where starting a TV session slowed everything down... moving the rig monitor to on-board gfx may help, instead of using one of your cards hdmi outputs.

Thanks for thinking along mate. I am already using the onboard GPU for monitoring. Well, only to make config changes that is. For the rest it's never connected.

FYI, User Evgeniy replied to this on Discord: Yes, it is known issue. But GPU-miner dev is too busy with xdag project....

raskul

raskul

agree!

well it makes sense, it's more expensive to mine it now, so if people are interested and want to buy, they'll need to get it at higher prices.
Bearing in mind that once this coin hits an exchange, there will be mass adoption and the current low prices will be a thing of the past.

I can see easily 0.30$ per XDAG in the very near future.. when you can currently pick some up at 10% of that price just now OTC.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

agree!
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Hi all!
XDag v0.2.1 is released.

https://github.com/XDagger/xdag/releases/tag/0.2.1
Github: https://github.com/XDagger/xdag

List of changes:
- Mac version
- FIXED: a new account could be created if current directory is differ from directory with wallet executable file
- GUI wallet: account address is copied to clipboard on doubleclick

thats great guys!
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Hi all!
XDag v0.2.1 is released.

https://github.com/XDagger/xdag/releases/tag/0.2.1
Github: https://github.com/XDagger/xdag

List of changes:
- Mac version
- FIXED: a new account could be created if current directory is differ from directory with wallet executable file
- GUI wallet: account address is copied to clipboard on doubleclick
Pages:
Jump to: