Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 30. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 242
we are at the beginning, who is dying? this is the 3rd generation of blockchain,we are at the beginning of a new era, just born, some other "old" coins could die, but not DXAG for sure
Live long & prosper XDAG!
I came to XDAG on the first day of mining. And I'm not going to sell your coins so cheap. I believe in the project and will have to wait 1-2 years.
I was always curios how many coins you could mine per day from the beginning? Smiley I came about 10 days after lunch, and my FX8300 was giving me from 1000 to 500 coins per day, it was for several days, then it reduced severely.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
we are at the beginning, who is dying? this is the 3rd generation of blockchain,we are at the beginning of a new era, just born, some other "old" coins could die, but not DXAG for sure
I came to XDAG on the first day of mining. And I'm not going to sell your coins so cheap. I believe in the project and will have to wait 1-2 years.

mee 2 :-)

don't want to sell for pennies
we have a new ethereum in town ;-)
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
And there is a road map of the project? Or the team has not yet planned new steps for the development of the project.
It's all good but who is developing the project now?
When will be any updates of the wallet or something else?

try to find some extra news on discord or reddit ->> http://xdag.io/#community
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
It's all good but who is developing the project now?
When will be any updates of the wallet or something else?
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
I always have some XDAG for trade OTC. catch me on the telegram or discord channels 'raskul'

cheers!
Activity: 129
I feel like the project is dying. The developer gave up the project? Or I'm wrong? Have not watched the news.

NETWORK HASHRATE
10.00 TH/s

not dying.  Grin

Not at all. Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Zotac 1080ti Amp Extreme Edition giving me 1273 Mh/s @ 80% power limit
raskul
I feel like the project is dying. The developer gave up the project? Or I'm wrong? Have not watched the news.

NETWORK HASHRATE
10.00 TH/s

not dying.  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I will be happy to give merit to who will share bat file for Dagger GPU mining, because I cannot find it in the thread Sad(

https://github.com/jonano614/DaggerGpuMiner

Launch parameters:

GPU benchmark: DaggerGpuMiner.exe -G -M
GPU mining: DaggerGpuMiner.exe -G -a -p
CPU mining: DaggerGpuMiner.exe -cpu -a -p -t 8

Good luck mining!
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Hi guys, I was mining this coin when it was only CPU mining option, I have about 6 000 coins, how fast it is mining now with GPU? I can see that Network hash rate is 10.44TH/s,  how many MH/s can you have from one GPU?

rx580 ~700Mh/s
raskul
I will be happy to give merit to who will share bat file for Dagger GPU mining, because I cannot find it in the thread Sad(

see this pool help text:

https://xdag.top/
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
what is "reward:direct"?
I've seen it on website, but can't understand what does it mean.
I tried to do some calculations, and according to them if I will be mining with my CPU FX8300 which is giving 9,5 MH/s, I will mine only 1.25 coins per day.
Pages:
Jump to: