Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 29. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
I heard someone say that DEV is back, the project was taken over by another team.?What the hell is going on?

it's a community coin. there are some developers, not just one.
it's evolving...

next week we'll see a new release. They are working on it.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I heard someone say that DEV is back, the project was taken over by another team.?What the hell is going on?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I like to believe in a future for Xdag, am mining a bit also. But looking at the Discord channel, on Reddit and here, apart from miners not too much is happening. Would like to hear some progress on the 'smart contracts' plan and/or other purposes. Any contact with exchanges yet?

There is a lot of work going on. If a community had to decide between frequent communication or frequent coding, I feel most of them would prefer frequent communication over frequent coding...

The full potential of this coin is still quite a bit away... there is a heck of a lot of work still to do and only a handful of part time developers currently involved doing it. In the meantime, mine it, buy it, trade it OTC and HODL it.

XDAG is the future, but it's a patient investor who will make the most gains.

And exactly because there is so much work to do for this coin we should let those part-time developers just do their job instead of chatting with us all day.

there is no need developers to communicate with community ,any role of project manager in XDAG

Even a project manager can only give you the same answer all day long. It seems like people like chatting a lot. Instead they should focus on the core fundamentals of a project and consider whether they think it's going to be big or not.
Activity: 621
Do they offer a vote upon any swap for this coin? I'm thinking about buying smaller want to use earnest.
Activity: 54
Merit: 31
Considering person who started is gone, makes it contender for what bitcoin is for blockchain, it can make dagger for DAG.
So good potential if community can pull it off. But code is not that great, someone need to take the charge to improve it.

Thats what we hope too that we get more community involved to take this great project forward
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Is there a Mac wallet ?
Is it possible to mine coin on mac ?
Someone want to sell some?
Version for Mac will be included in the next release.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Considering person who started is gone, makes it contender for what bitcoin is for blockchain, it can make dagger for DAG.
So good potential if community can pull it off. But code is not that great, someone need to take the charge to improve it.
raskul
There are so many members involved in the community that the departure of the founder did not stop the project.
 Cheesy

So is the developer gone?

who's leading the project now?

oh my gaawwd its groundhog day in here.....

you can join discord (https://discord.gg/zT7DW2N) if you really want to find answers to your questions.

the dev is gone long time ago. community took over and will see how it goes.

fair enough.

didn't want to have to read through all the pages.

i'll pass. community coins can only survive so long without a competent developer.

good luck

we have a few competent developers. feel free to check back next week to see updates.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
There are so many members involved in the community that the departure of the founder did not stop the project.
 Cheesy

you can join discord (https://discord.gg/zT7DW2N) if you really want to find answers to your questions.

fair enough.

didn't want to have to read through all the pages.

i'll pass. community coins can only survive so long without a competent developer.

good luck
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
 Cheesy

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
 Cheesy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
i have to agree waiting for a large exchange...even a shit hole like cryptopia charges like 14-15 btc for listing...so bittrex, binance etc are out of the question unless we get some whale w/ more btc than brains to donate...i dont see a problem w/ starting at a small exchange...im not saying it should be listed now...just saying i dont see a problem w/ a small exchange
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
 Cheesy
raskul
Is there a vote on any exchange for this coin? I'm interested in buying but do not want to use escrow.

I use Bitrated, which I have never had any problems with.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Is there a vote on any exchange for this coin? I'm interested in buying but do not want to use escrow.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
is there any works been done on RPC port is it is tradable on exchanges

only OTC right now.. you can trade in the following channels

https://t.me/xdag_trading
https://t.me/dagger_cryptocurrency
https://discord.gg/JaeesVA
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
is there any works been done on RPC port is it is tradable on exchanges
raskul
whats the algorithm of this coin? are there any others with same algoritm?

it's sha256d

but not mineable on sha256 ASICS. Just GPU and CPU.
Activity: 504
whats the algorithm of this coin? are there any others with same algoritm?
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
Yes, it appired to be core clock dependent algorithm, my gpu was customized for ethereum,  I manedet to get only 427 Mh/s  from my GTX 1060 (3GB), but usually  they was showing better results in  core clock dependent algorithm's.
Pages:
Jump to: