Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 28. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
I noticed that my rigs are mining way less coins then they did few days ago, I guess there is a lot of new miners came in recently....

network hashrate is up at 17TH/s today. It's been slowly growing over the past few days.
time to raise the prices!
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
I noticed that my rigs are mining way less coins then they did few days ago, I guess there is a lot of new miners came in recently....
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
to whoever now has control over the cheatoshin0 account....could you please remove the poll about domain name...it adds confusion to something that already has plenty...thanks

can you tell me how i can delete the poll, i do not see an option to do that, i can see edit option but not delete option

sorry, I don't know how...gonna have to ask one of the big kids in discord or tgram
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The Dagger Community is proud to inform everyone that the second award of funds has been decided. We are also proud to share with you the latest news regarding Dagger and the development plans that are currently under way.

You can find the full PDF here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DHhyiljoKE-f_oR0tLI9e1bDk1Mp3iCw

Total reward amount: 41000XDAG

Recipients:

Evgeniy 10000XDAG
Frozen 10000XDAG
Cheatoshin 5000XDAG
Trueserve 5000XDAG
Wendy Chaung aka Queen 5000XDAG
Jimmy 1000XDAG
MyInvertedNip 5000XDAG

The PDF also contains all the latest news, also copied here for your convenience:

The new website back-end and front-end works using Jekkyl now. That means that anyone can contribute and help improving it at the following Github: https://github.com/XDagger/XDagger.github.io.

Our Chinese community members have been working hard the past month and we would like to share their development and plans for the future. The English team is in full support of their plan, and we will collaborate with them on various tasks. The Chinese community has also decided to fund their own community fund to cover expenses for developers, and it has been set at 2% because extra Daggers are needed to fully support the developers with fair pay. The community team is also in support of this, because it enables all developers to receive fair payment through various funds. We will continue to distribute the funds to developers in the future.

We wish the best of luck to our Chinese team in these future plans:

XDAG China Development Foundation regular meeting bulletin 20180318

1. Core development plan
a. Long-term plans
i. Smart contract: priority development
ii. Ring Signature: Sub-Priority Development - The author will update it in his personal Github and will merge it with the community.
b. Short-term plans
i. Frozen assists overseas development team in the security upgrade of the underlying network and code rewrite.
ii. Zhe and Rico are responsible for RPC development, at first just balances and inquiries, and next transfers.
2. Accessories Development plans
a. Qt wallet will be online as soon as possible (Gua is developing it).
b. Development of Android and iOS Mobile Wallet (Gua and Solar) after balance and inquiry RPC development is completed.
c. Develop of the new block browsers and official website (Queen and Lawson)

Chinese:

XDAG 3月18日中国开发者基金会例会
一.底层开发计划:
1. 长期规划
a)智能合约:优先开发
b)环形签名:次优先开发 - 作者在个人github中更新,之后与社区合并即可
2. 短期规划
a)锐哥协助海外开发团队进行底层网络的安全性升级+代码rewrite
b)哲哥和霄哥负责RPC开发,前期先做余额和查询,后期做转账RPC

二.衍生开发计划:
1. qt钱包尽快上线(瓜哥负责)
2. 余额和查询RPC开发完成之后,开发安卓和IOS版移动钱包(瓜哥和solar)
3. 开发新的区块浏览器以及官网更新(女王和Lawson)
Activity: 54
Merit: 31

Do I need to do a signature activity?

Hi,
you mean you can make some nice classy ascii signature for our community?
If answer is yes, feel free to join us on discord Wink

BOOM! still 1.6m marketcap  Cheesy soon.

Grin Grin   Grin Grin

Lot of good news for the community this last days, some Chinese friends have join us to work on the project,also we have a new dev who will help the 3 of us who work on the network.
The team continue to grow, but we still need people in there!!!

If you think that you can help the community in any way, just join us on Discord

Also, special day today, Happy Birthday XDAG !!!! 3 month now since the launch of the mainnet.

Thx to anyone here who support this community.

Missed this update but sounds really good!
Activity: 54
Merit: 31
to whoever now has control over the cheatoshin0 account....could you please remove the poll about domain name...it adds confusion to something that already has plenty...thanks

can you tell me how i can delete the poll, i do not see an option to do that, i can see edit option but not delete option
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Guys, it's somehow not serious.
If the developer left, it means that there must be reasons for this, and very weighty reasons.

lets just leave the dev alone. he decided to leave for his own reasons which are respected by the community. his last message was that this project now belongs to the community. the end.
Activity: 647
Merit: 10
buy bitcoin
Guys, it's somehow not serious.
If the developer left, it means that there must be reasons for this, and very weighty reasons.
Activity: 128
Merit: 14

We are still looking for core developers.

Mostly C / C++  Grin Grin

From what I heard just one look at dnet seems to make developers so unwell that they call it a monster and want to run away from the whole xdag thing.

it is more or less that  Roll Eyes Grin
But for me, it's not a problem, i trust this more and more...
Activity: 78
The concept and the code is unique. We think it is an advantage. But at the moment the uniqueness of the coin threatens its survival.
From what I heard just one look at dnet seems to make developers so unwell that they call it a monster and want to run away from the whole xdag thing.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack
Considering person who started is gone, makes it contender for what bitcoin is for blockchain, it can make dagger for DAG.
So good potential if community can pull it off. But code is not that great, someone need to take the charge to improve it.
The developer has done a great job. But why did he quit his project? Is he disappointed with his project or community?

in the same breath... why did satoshi abandon bitcoin?
Yes, that's what I think. He might have his own reasons, or he might just want the community to be its own leader. Anyway, central leadership based coin always have high risk and everyone looks up to one leadership which is more risk-averse.

Point is this is first Minable DAG, which many big crypto people have mentioned that could be a game changer, now how superior or how well this coin will become, is all on community and finding right people to take things forward.

I believe people who are leading now are good and they will be able to form a team which will take this project forward.
raskul
Considering person who started is gone, makes it contender for what bitcoin is for blockchain, it can make dagger for DAG.
So good potential if community can pull it off. But code is not that great, someone need to take the charge to improve it.
The developer has done a great job. But why did he quit his project? Is he disappointed with his project or community?

in the same breath... why did satoshi abandon bitcoin?
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
a very strange coin. why did the developer leave? that from all that they write here is true? what will happen to the coin next? is there any news directly from the team?

The original developer did not state any reason for his leaving, other than that he gave control of the project to the community.

As you can read in my post above:

• The coin is a community developed coin now.
  • We have several different developers working on different things.

Upcoming changes:
MacOS support
Qt Wallet (https://github.com/XDagger/QtXdagWallet)
Losing account bug fix (https://github.com/XDagger/xdag/issues/26)
Cleanup mining logic
Optimization of storage folder loading

----

In other news, Dagger was also featured at a DAG meetup by One8zero3. I will ask him to write a little about the event and what he presented.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
a very strange coin. why did the developer leave? that from all that they write here is true? what will happen to the coin next? is there any news directly from the team?
I heard someone say that DEV is back, the project was taken over by another team.?What the hell is going on?

Don't listen to strange rumours on the internet.

• The original dev left, and has not come back.
  • The coin is a community developed coin now.
  • We have several different developers working on different things.

Activity: 330
Merit: 1
Is it still ok to start a pool for this project? It looks like the pools listed on the website already has a lot of traction. I would like to start a pool but it looks like no one will use it.

that, is not an easy task.. join the discord channel and talk to the pool operators. We do need more pools/full nodes so if you have the time and ability, more pools are welcome.

I just joined the discord channel Smiley
raskul
Is it still ok to start a pool for this project? It looks like the pools listed on the website already has a lot of traction. I would like to start a pool but it looks like no one will use it.

that, is not an easy task.. join the discord channel and talk to the pool operators. We do need more pools/full nodes so if you have the time and ability, more pools are welcome.
Activity: 330
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: