Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 53. (Read 75463 times)

Sy_
Activity: 21
Merit: 11
wow...reality tv drama has finally reached crypto too
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
OK. I stop any support for this coin.

Please don't give up.
Activity: 26
It also pisses me off reading some comments people write about dev.

I don't know him but I already know that he is skilled and favors tech over hype. Most people only care about price.

The space need more people like this, please come back, I was learning alot watching this project grow from the beginning, please don't kill it.
Activity: 59

this works like this:
People who admire your work. mostly do not post just mine.. so look at Network Hashrate
Scammers post to buy low

stoping support do not impact Scammers but miners

Please come back we love Your work!
Thank You
Activity: 10
There will be always people who just want to knock you down...be strong and dont let them do it!
Activity: 178

I'd suggest you not to make such decisions based on emotions.
Even worst circumstances (and forum discussions) can lead to good conclusions.
What I see from this forum and telegram group:
1. Someone loves you coin. Much. Already.
2. Someone just says it scam. Some of them just registered on this forum to make this.

But there's common between two these groups of people.
They do f*cking care about Dagger, regardless of reason.
You made them talk.

And pls move back official repo, because I'd like to support wallet development and nvidia miner development.

you are my friend, I have the source code, but is not the newest.
Activity: 85

Why do you get so emotional. If anyone makes any comment on here or any medium you don’t like. Kick the assholes off.

For one they are trying to frustrate you and make you abandon this project so they can hijack it. They want to steal your work.

You need to stop minding fools that ask stupid questions and create fud. Just keep your focus on making the coin great and getting us to first 10 on coinmarketcap.

Dont let some kid still in high school or rogues hiding under fake usernames to get you so worked up easily. It doesn’t befit you.

Get back and do great work
Activity: 2

I'd suggest you not to make such decisions based on emotions.
Even worst circumstances (and forum discussions) can lead to good conclusions.
What I see from this forum and telegram group:
1. Someone loves you coin. Much. Already.
2. Someone just says it scam. Some of them just registered on this forum to make this.

But there's common between two these groups of people.
They do f*cking care about Dagger, regardless of reason.
You made them talk.

And pls move back official repo, because I'd like to support wallet development and nvidia miner development.
Activity: 5

I admire your work. Please just continue to dev. and ignore those BS. Thanks for your effort.
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
People will trashtalkand complain always no matter how much effort you put.Please dont leave this amazing project dear dev.
Thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
I would say that your coin is quite successful already, you did a lot of work, please do not leave it.
Activity: 29

don't let two idiots influence your passion and judgement, it's totally unworthy
you can't become great without being cursed by someone, it's unavoidable
those who speak dirty words, please appalogize to dev.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Dev, don't listen to people with brain problems, you don't owe them anything, instead, it's a whole new design.Everyone loves this community, get those pesky people out of here.I think you should keep the project going, to hell with all those disharmonious sounds.
Activity: 40
Great and FAST community support is available @discord channel as there are many with a lot of knowledge. Let the dev do his job and the other ones their job -> to support.
Activity: 3

No need to do that. You are doing a great job.
Activity: 11
Please people, calm down. Dev is keeping up with a lot of things and it is difficult to catch up with everything... Other than that, if you suspect that a pool is not being fair with it's rewards, you can check it in the block explorer!
Activity: 40
Hello, guys. Anyone who mined on 199 pool will receive some additional payouts in 2 days.

why is this pool still listed??

Join discord discussion and you will see what happend as it was a typo mistake and pool owner is taking some actions for a refund. Pool is works always pretty nice without issues.
Where is it possible to downlod GPU miner? I guess there is no point in mining with CPU now?
GPU-miner was not officially released yet. In short, where is a problem leading to lower payments.
But since sources are open, some guys already downloaded and compiled them and now use the GPU-miner.

Can you share the GPU-miner sources or GitHub... or compiled version.

If miners already using this... Where can we download GPU-miner ??

i also need this.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
Where is it possible to downlod GPU miner? I guess there is no point in mining with CPU now?
GPU-miner was not officially released yet. In short, where is a problem leading to lower payments.
But since sources are open, some guys already downloaded and compiled them and now use the GPU-miner.

Can you share the GPU-miner sources or GitHub... or compiled version.

If miners already using this... Where can we download GPU-miner ??

Pages:
Jump to: