Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 54. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Where is it possible to downlod GPU miner? I guess there is no point in mining with CPU now?
GPU-miner was not officially released yet. In short, where is a problem leading to lower payments.
But since sources are open, some guys already downloaded and compiled them and now use the GPU-miner.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
Where is it possible to downlod GPU miner? I guess there is no point in mining with CPU now?
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
why is this pool still listed??

Because I bought the domain xdag.me for real money (USD transfer from card), and not fake cheatcoins, and therefore I will decide what to publish there and what not. I publish all known pools and those percentages that they themselves call.

I guess youre right...it doesn't really matter who gets fucked...just as long as youre in charge
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Hello, guys. Anyone who mined on 199 pool will receive some additional payouts in 2 days.

I received all my miners compensation, thanks guy.
Activity: 276
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
Hello, guys. Anyone who mined on 199 pool will receive some additional payouts in 2 days.

why is this pool still listed??
Activity: 75
Activity: 140
I don’t understand how to mine with GPU rigs on windows. Can someone explain me please?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what will be the total minting for this project?

is the 35M the current supply or total minting?

If people can pull in 300 coins per hour with one rig? then who is paying 10c per coin? seems an insane amount to pay?

who has the gpu miner working with rx 480x and what conf are you using?

the windows compiled miner link was removed from earlier today, who has that miner from that git link?

this is a very high profit coin to mine it seems, need to get my rigs over on this asap if i can sell these for 10c
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Only one Cheesy I have celerons G3930 which can't feed my 8gpus, they are utilized at 30% the most, CPU usage is capped at 100% and system is slow to respond, so I guess new cpu Cheesy of course the miner program maybe can be optimized, but used i5's are cheap and I don't want to wait any longer Tongue
Activity: 92
Happy Mining!
8 x gtx1080ti was what I was reporting.. but with better cpu I think it could be 4-5x higher earnings than that.. they are utilized only 30% Cheesy I will buy a new cpu soon

It does not matter new GPU miner is "still experimental or Not" as mentioned by kbs1

Simply... If it can achieve these hash rates 413mh/s or 1.2GH/s.

Also, other hands Jazek mentioned on this forum, pretty impressive hash rate 1598Mh/s

The confusing/best part by kbs1 "I think CPU better.... it could be 4-5x higher earnings than that" also "I will buy a new CPU soon"

If we put things into perspective "How many Ryzen CPU's do need to achieve above experimental hash rate?  Grin

8 x gtx1080ti was what I was reporting.. but with better cpu I think it could be 4-5x higher earnings than that.. they are utilized only 30% Cheesy I will buy a new cpu soon
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Wow, nice... What gpu do u have?
Looks like some of them are invalid, but some are definitely valid. Just mined over 300 coins in 3 hours... and that's with the gpus underutilized.
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
It looks like my celerons G3930 can't keep up feeding the GPUs Cheesy they aren't even fully utilized. Also the current GPU miner has a bug where if you don't specify --opencl-devices 0 1 2 3 4 5..... it will use only one card.

so the gpu miner is working now? or still producing invalid shares?
It looks like my celerons G3930 can't keep up feeding the GPUs Cheesy they aren't even fully utilized. Also the current GPU miner has a bug where if you don't specify --opencl-devices 0 1 2 3 4 5..... it will use only one card.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
how do I mine using GPU? is there a miner already? If so, CPU mining has ended?
I just recompiled with openssl-static with correct preprocessor flag and got 430mh/s on gtx1060 (15mh/s more). So no huge difference Sad
What, how can there be such a difference, how did you compile?Cheesy I just disabled openssh, since it wouldn't compile then, but I can fix that, but I assumed it's only for the CPU miner part, and not necessary for GPU.
Activity: 243
I just tried the new (still experimental?) gpu miner. I've got 413mh/s on gtx1060 6gb, and 1.2GH/s on 8x gtx1080ti (seems unoptimized for more cards as of now). My 2x RX580 setup crashed, can't login remotely, I will have to visit that PC tomorrow to see what's happened Cheesy

But anyway, this is pretty impressive as is as of now. Can't wait for the full release.

i get 1598Mh/s with one 1070 and two 970 lol, u are wasting electricity
I just tried the new (still experimental?) gpu miner. I've got 413mh/s on gtx1060 6gb, and 1.2GH/s on 8x gtx1080ti (seems unoptimized for more cards as of now). My 2x RX580 setup crashed, can't login remotely, I will have to visit that PC tomorrow to see what's happened Cheesy

But anyway, this is pretty impressive as is as of now. Can't wait for the full release.
Pages:
Jump to: