Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 56. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7
What happened to GPU miner? Not legit? I was trying to compile it with CodeBlocks, no luck.
What miner do you mean?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Does anyone know if the Rochester pool is legit?
Activity: 112
just now i see 100 miners from almost same ips and identical address on my pool.
and one with 132837.373649 unpaid shares?!?

imho there seems to be some strange things going on...

And not one single block since at least 5 hours...

Total 327 active miners.
xdag> stats
Statistics for ours and maximum known parameters:
            hosts: 260 of 260
           blocks: 2467891 of 2467891
      main blocks: 29400 of 29400
    orphan blocks: 2
 wait sync blocks: 0
 chain difficulty: b07e72f707991c50c2494f7 of b07e72f707991c50c2494f7
      XDAG supply: 30105600.000000000 of 30105600.000000000
hour hashrate MHs: 2331.07 of 263729.61
xdag> pool
Pool config: 900:1.00:1.00:1.00:8:0.10.
xdag>

Activity: 70
What happened to GPU miner? Not legit? I was trying to compile it with CodeBlocks, no luck.

Still not working well, the dev will release it when its ready
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Activity: 85
I think members who catch any pool cheating miners should call out the pool so that miners can be aware and avoid such pool and maybe the dev will also remove such rogue pools from the official site if proven.

Its not easy getting hash power only to get ripped off by pool owner.

Happy mining and thanks Dev for the good work. I love this coin
Activity: 9
@cheatoshin0 thanks for the block explorer

It's interesting how some pools have ultra high fees when they say they have 1%/0,5%
I just caught one

Which one?

really ? then it is a shit pool

Should we be able to query the pool settings from ./xdag -i? This would help mitigate any of these issues.
Activity: 178

It's interesting how some pools have ultra high fees when they say they have 1%/0,5%
I just caught one

Which one?

really ? then it is a shit pool
Activity: 16

I just caught one

Which one?
Activity: 26
The percentages on the pool list are not real.
It's easy to change pool parameters and the list does not update for itself.
also some pay to the fund and it's not stated anywhere, this should be promoted.
Activity: 70

I just caught one
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
SEO
We Will do Weekly Giveways and Daily pumps on CoinExchange.io

https://t.me/CE_Pump_group

Partnership & VIP Member https://t.me/Momomahdiii
Bit of a noob here so help me out - what exactly is being done in the mining process?

I thought the point of DAG coins was to not have miners, and that they weren't even needed. So what is the purpose of miners in this system?

What is the purpose of people on the Earth? I think, to live. Similar to the purpose of miners here. Systems like IOTA are designed for devices, as far as I understand. And the money in these systems is distributed through the ICO. But there is no ICO here, so money is distributed through mining.

no ico is the best ico.
Activity: 12
Bit of a noob here so help me out - what exactly is being done in the mining process?

I thought the point of DAG coins was to not have miners, and that they weren't even needed. So what is the purpose of miners in this system?
Activity: 59
I am no longer getting any coins from mining, seems like the difficulty has increased exponentially (or there are GPU miners in the mix).  Not sure how to get this coin besides buying from other users on the Discord.  This has a lot of potential though, being one of the first DAG coins that is mineable and has a dev focused on anonymity/privacy.

me too, no coins any more.
  Huh
using 11MHs:
Total Last 24h: 90.303811292 XDAG
Average per hour: 3.7626588038333 XDAG

T13.844 sends bad Hash update to T13.845

Try xdag.corpopool.com:443
stats at: www.corpopool.com

Enjoy!
@DEV please give description how to use the balance.cgi.c and block.cgi.c

What do i need to do with it? compile with gcc and place output as balance.cgi in cgi-bin? sorry not very familiar with webservers...

Still need help on getting it running. Short doc would be fine... which interpreter / command needs to be run? How to handle it? Please advice what is needed

Please consult webmasters. It depends on server software. If cgi subsystem is already set up, then you need to
1) change source *.cgi.c putting your own path instead of /home/ec2-user/...
2) compile it using gcc
3) put binary to cgi-bin folder of webserver.

understood. thats what i already did, but i need to tell webserver how to execute the balance.cgi or block.cgi...

$HTTP["remoteip"] =~ "109.90.229.170" {
  alias.url += ( "/cgi-bin/" => "/var/www/html/cgi-bin/" )
  $HTTP["url"] =~ "^/cgi-bin/" {
    cgi.assign = (
        ".sh" => "/bin/sh" ,
        ".cgi" => "./"                                                         <- which assignment is needed to run the compiled balance.cgi?
        )
  }
}

What do i need to do with it? compile with gcc and place output as balance.cgi in cgi-bin? sorry not very familiar with webservers...

Still need help on getting it running. Short doc would be fine... which interpreter / command needs to be run? How to handle it? Please advice what is needed
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Never heard anything about this? there is a link to a whitepaper found on xdag.me but nothing else, nothing more.

It's pity.

But nevertheless the block explorer is online now!

http://xdag.me/cgi-bin/block.cgi

Thank you! Keep up the good work
I am no longer getting any coins from mining, seems like the difficulty has increased exponentially (or there are GPU miners in the mix).  Not sure how to get this coin besides buying from other users on the Discord.  This has a lot of potential though, being one of the first DAG coins that is mineable and has a dev focused on anonymity/privacy.

me too, no coins any more.

Pages:
Jump to: