Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 71. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Besides GPU mining capabilities, what type of features are you looking to implement in the future for this cheat0shin?  Not loving the current logo (reminds me too much of Gucci brand), how open are you to selecting a new one if more logos are proposed?

Thanks!

I am not connected with any GPU development, others work on it (I think that some GPU miner is already sitting here).
In future I plan to improve hashrate counting (it's too buggy now), then Android wallet, then some people looking for some privacy like in monero/zcash, then scalability for number of full nodes, and last, may be some kind of the bytecode for smart contracts.

This logo was approved by my wife.  Grin
I am waiting for new ones from our design dev Dizzlie.  Cheesy

we are getting very close! We have the outline design of new site as we speak - I'm going to spend the weekend thinking through additional content to add with all of the great documentation that Cheato has provided us Smiley

I've also enlisted a friend to try out a logo. He is a world class designer with his own firm (like, awards level firm) and said he would be willing to take a crack at it for us in exchange for me telling him about Dagger Smiley .  . 

Stay tuned...I will make a deadline that we have everything done by hopefully sometime next week.  Very very close. Thanks for your patience everyone...

Another thought - trying the smart contract angle would be incredible! No other DAG has done it - IOTA is a year out from releasing Peaq and I don't believe RAIBLOCKS has any interest in doing smart contracts. Exciting to see that...
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Besides GPU mining capabilities, what type of features are you looking to implement in the future for this cheat0shin?  Not loving the current logo (reminds me too much of Gucci brand), how open are you to selecting a new one if more logos are proposed?

Thanks!

I am not connected with any GPU development, others work on it (I think that some GPU miner is already sitting here).
In future I plan to improve hashrate counting (it's too buggy now), then Android wallet, then some people looking for some privacy like in monero/zcash, then scalability for number of full nodes, and last, may be some kind of the bytecode for smart contracts.

we are getting very close! We have the outline design of new site as we speak - I'm going to spend the weekend thinking through additional content to add with all of the great documentation that Cheato has provided us Smiley

I've also enlisted a friend to try out a logo. He is a world class designer with his own firm (like, awards level firm) and said he would be willing to take a crack at it for us in exchange for me telling him about Dagger Smiley .  . 

Stay tuned...I will make a deadline that we have everything done by hopefully sometime next week.  Very very close. Thanks for your patience everyone...

cant wait for it! looking much forward for the documentation..

Activity: 42

Thanks!

Activity: 112
basic current serverstats available for pool 109.90.229.170:35585 on http://themaxx2k.hopto.org/stats.txt
try to improve in the next days... but since i a am not very familiar in html maybe someone here is able to help to make it look good :-)
Activity: 12
Im trying to mine this with graphis card, is it possible yet?

Not yet. Code is being worked on and may be ready soon.
Activity: 34
Im trying to mine this with graphis card, is it possible yet?
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Well I am rather sure that GPU miner(s) appeared on the net about 17.01 may be a day later. Mining results shortened dramatically. So it is about someone's know how now. 
Activity: 41
Btw, i have to contact you some day, there are a group of devs/people who wants to help you with what you need. (especially non technical aspects at the beginning)

OK. The tasks for helpers may be:
1) implement the block explorer. It is required for going to exchange board. I can implement printing of all transactions. It is few-hours work for me.
2) add design to Windows wallet. It is design-free for now.
3) implement wallets for MAC OS, any other iOS devices.

But I am not needed in helpers who want rewrite all in their manner. This is not good time for rewritting. We are grow now and quickly.

Dev Question:

Would it cause a problem to use same wallet on multiple devices.

for example same wallet:
-Machine_1 connected Pool 1
-Machine_2 connected Pool 2
-Machine_3 connected Pool 3

I haven't test it yet.
Activity: 41

Thanks!

This is great.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
Activity: 578
Merit: 250

Thanks!

That's exciting, privacy would be HUGE and could seperate this project from the rest, especially since there is already working code.  I heard from the Discord that there will be improvements in the future to decrease time it takes to transfer coins from current ~3 minutes to even quicker.  How do you plan to achieve this?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Thanks!

Looks great!

Btw, i have to contact you some day, there are a group of devs/people who wants to help you with what you need. (especially non technical aspects at the beginning)

look like dev didn't need any help ,develop by himself quickly ,superman !
Activity: 70

Thanks!

Looks great!

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hadn't heard of this coin since the rebrand. Pretty cool name for a DAG coin Smiley

Still curious about the Exchange situation - any outreach? This new name might not turn them off as much as the previous one  Grin
Activity: 25

Thanks!

Not a fan of the logo either at the moment, but tech first!
Activity: 578
Merit: 250

Thanks!
Activity: 4
any estimate on when gpu mining will, if at all be a thing?
also are there any plans on applying to an exchange in the future?

first few days were good with my I7 mining but now its really slowed down.

Same here with an I5

2018-01-19   25.70050679
2018-01-18   138.764005292
2018-01-17   500.378552934
2018-01-16   174.897423596

Make less than 1XDAG per hour.

Activity: 2
I find it nice to be able to mine with CPU. Its much more hands on Smiley
Activity: 22
any estimate on when gpu mining will, if at all be a thing?
also are there any plans on applying to an exchange in the future?

first few days were good with my I7 mining but now its really slowed down.
Activity: 491
what is block reward and how often? i saw somewhere that 1024/block/64s, but this seems to be inccorect, because if i got 20 xdag per day with dual xeon, there should be something wrong... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: