Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 72. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi guys. What is the minimum transaction I can make to another wallet? Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Dear DEV.

Any news on the Android wallet? In the roadmap it says that it should be released in February. How is the progress?
Also i am interested, if the wallet will be integrated with the miner? Just like on WIN GUI Wallet?
That would be awesomeeeeeeee.

OK. For me it may take few days to implement design-free android wallet.  Grin
So I think February is right time.

excellent !         but i cann't mining coins ,mainnet hash is so high right now ,when will hit exchange ,i want to buy for holding.

You can already buy via the discord or the forum Wink
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
Dear DEV.

Any news on the Android wallet? In the roadmap it says that it should be released in February. How is the progress?
Also i am interested, if the wallet will be integrated with the miner? Just like on WIN GUI Wallet?

OK. For me it may take few days to implement design-free android wallet.  Grin
So I think February is right time.

excellent !         but i cann't mining coins ,mainnet hash is so high right now ,when will hit exchange ,i want to buy for holding.
Activity: 3
Dear DEV.

Activity: 70
Anybody got any info on how to  mine on  a raspberry pi? dual xeon x 5650  are giving 2.1 mhs just started them now, not been paid yet to do the maths on earnings but I'm a long hold kinda guy

One guy wrote me that he have ported xdag miner onto RPi3. His nick is Pusherman303.

I haven't tryed it, but i think you can do it using a 64bit os https://github.com/bamarni/pi64
Activity: 4
Cool crypto !!! Started mining 4 days ago.

Some french in it ?

Peace !
Activity: 4
Anybody got any info on how to  mine on  a raspberry pi? dual xeon x 5650  are giving 2.1 mhs just started them now, not been paid yet to do the maths on earnings but I'm a long hold kinda guy
Hey everyone

just an update from the community side in Discord - we're making a lot of progress helping out Cheato in whichever way we can. Expect updated website with new branding in the next few days, along with links to community/whitepaper etc.  

Thanks to this great community and everyone involved, we are unstoppable!!

Dizzle

Anybody willing to help developping this wonderfull coin and its community come and join Discord Cheesy
yes. IMO ASIC resistant and GPU friendly algo is a must for gaining popularity among mining community. more miners, more popular, price goes higher. unless the algorithm can become both ASIC and GPU resistant.

congratulations on the new site! For the longevity of the project, have you considered switching mining algorithm to something ASIC resistant? what is the reason for choosing double sha256? thanks.

Attention please!

Official site with downloads and list of pools has moved to

xdag.me

Content is moving too.
Please change your links and thank you for supporting the project.  Cheesy

ASIC resistance would be great for decentralization and would help spread this coin out to a widely diverse population rather than in the hands of a few big miners.

Don't worry for the asic resistant part xD It would require a long time before an enterprise takes times to develop one (as it is a new algo used here) Wink
Activity: 42
Hey everyone

just an update from the community side in Discord - we're making a lot of progress helping out Cheato in whichever way we can. Expect updated website with new branding in the next few days, along with links to community/whitepaper etc.  

Thanks to this great community and everyone involved, we are unstoppable!!

Dizzle
Activity: 10
yes. IMO ASIC resistant and GPU friendly algo is a must for gaining popularity among mining community. more miners, more popular, price goes higher. unless the algorithm can become both ASIC and GPU resistant.

congratulations on the new site! For the longevity of the project, have you considered switching mining algorithm to something ASIC resistant? what is the reason for choosing double sha256? thanks.

Attention please!

xdag.me

Content is moving too.

ASIC resistance would be great for decentralization and would help spread this coin out to a widely diverse population rather than in the hands of a few big miners.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Attention please!

xdag.me

Content is moving too.

Activity: 25

I copied the storage file and dnet_key.dat and wallet.dat from 793wallet into the new 819wallet files
The balance is still not shown in the right way

To early SOLO miners: I will soon add an option to the miner which allow to use any your address as main. This will solve problems of those miners who have many addresses.

Thank you very much!
Activity: 10

Attention please!

xdag.me

Content is moving too.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
In my opinion XDAG and Dagger sounds way much better than former Cheatcoin. This decision gives additional credits of reliability to the developers team; I think they actively work with the weak points of project for the bright future.
I like the beginning of the X name, and I'm sure to get involved with the X project, which is the power of faith.And XDAG is a whole new concept.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
In my opinion XDAG and Dagger sounds way much better than former Cheatcoin. This decision gives additional credits of reliability to the developers team; I think they actively work with the weak points of project for the bright future.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100

I copied the storage file and dnet_key.dat and wallet.dat from 793wallet into the new 819wallet files

To early SOLO miners: I will soon add an option to the miner which allow to use any your address as main. This will solve problems of those miners who have many addresses.

quickly development ,good work dev !
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
It is hard to mine by my E3.When GPU miner?
Maybe the GPU is already working. I see that nethash is about 150G. It's horrible.
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
It is hard to mine by my E3.When GPU miner?

in future  when gpu devloper have interest in this project
Activity: 25
this storage
When the wallet version is 793
I SOLO a lot of cheatcion

I copied the dnet_key.dat and wallet.dat into the new 819 wallet files
The balance has no previous balance

I just want to show my balance properly
Including previous SOLO

Help me pls
thank you

You also need the storage directory
Wink
I am a new
Please tell me the specific action
Thank you

Developers, please help me
Ths
Pages:
Jump to: