Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 68. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Is it only for mining right now or i can buy at exchanges? Can't find it at exchanges.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
if gpu miners just be owned by a few people, then , i and much other people will discard this coin.
it's unfair,
it should to be, every can use the gpu miner, or,  each one can only use the cpu miner.

please dev, take a look at it.
Activity: 178
~~~<<<<[[[ https://xdagpool.com ]]]>>>~~~
0.5% Fee, 12% block reward, 10% contribution reward, community fund 0.5%

Miner e-mail alerts now online! Do not miss a single share when your miner unexpectedly goes offline. Just register your miner and enable e-mail alerts for it.

ENJOY! Smiley

What has happened to this coin lol! My 10 i7s seem to produce about 500 a day, on a lucky day. I thought it was your pool, but from what I'm reading this is the general state of affairs. Maybe mister 323 servers is taking the loot, more likely GPU guys.

The Linux version had a bad habit of crashing on me, have not tried yet the new one from a few hours ago.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
~~~<<<<[[[ https://xdagpool.com ]]]>>>~~~
0.5% Fee, 12% block reward, 10% contribution reward, community fund 0.5%

Miner e-mail alerts now online! Do not miss a single share when your miner unexpectedly goes offline. Just register your miner and enable e-mail alerts for it.

ENJOY! Smiley
Activity: 18
Ya, so this coin is pretty awesome. New website, road map, whitepaper coming soon. An actual coin icon coming too. The community is coming along as well, developers, webpage designers, graphic artists, writers, discord mods, reddit mods, twitter accounts. I see a bright future. 
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
I mining with 2 cores I5 CPU,and i mined only few coins.I like the project,but i think it's a waste of my cpu time. :/
It's too late for you join. Now, nethash is already very high, and i5 doesn't work. It's really wasting power.If you join in the first time, your earnings will be considerable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
for different operating systems will be available in the future before or in the short time after mainnet will be turned on. There are still 2 weeks until everything is completely settled and in this period many things will be done simultaneously with the testnet already in progress.
Activity: 35
I mining with 2 cores I5 CPU,and i mined only few coins.I like the project,but i think it's a waste of my cpu time. :/
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
I have been mining for 2 hours now an donly have 1.5 balance. Is that right? If the total supply is 4 billion, then my 1.5 is not worth mch at all loll

To the experts in the thread: Is this correct? What sort of returns should I be getting, CPU mining with laptop

im hardly an expert, but I can tell u that at this current nethash...0.75/hr is not too bad for a laptop

and 4 billion is not for 160yrs
Activity: 33
I have been mining for 2 hours now an donly have 1.5 balance. Is that right? If the total supply is 4 billion, then my 1.5 is not worth mch at all loll

To the experts in the thread: Is this correct? What sort of returns should I be getting, CPU mining with laptop
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
As I see, 4 pools are already running on the new version, so I'll go too. Initially there was an error in the hashrate calculation algorithm, so it turned out not quite right. Often it happened that a random miner got a lot, but the rest is not enough. Now I hope I corrected this bug. Let's see what will be the payments from my pool.
Hello, tell me by what algorithm your Dagger coin is mining and on which pool it is better to mining a coin Dagger is there any way to  mining this coin without my equipment, that is, to mining Dagger on cloud servers?
Activity: 33
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I heard on the Discord that total supply should be reaching 500M by the end of the year, with it eventually reaching 4 billion over 150 years. 

True said:

so yeah think of supply as 500mil by end of year, 2bil by end of 2021, 3bil 2025, 3.5 2029
Activity: 68
Here is the dude who made logos for a living. Maybe something together with our log would produce something nice?

Maybe he can give aome suggestions since we already have something preþy good.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freepaid-uaos-community-graphic-design-services-2486503

Stay tuned - I will have some options to offer to the community in the next 48 hours hopefully. We can all review and decide. If you want to be more part of the process, come join us on the graphics channel on discord...

Too many discord channels to follow. It is not an efficient method for me.
Activity: 115
mining [N] - If I want to increase the number of threads in the mining, how can I do that? and it that means the mining hash rate that I'm contributing is more with increase in the number [N]?
Activity: 115
For Linux: How to know the Pool name that I have connected to?
Activity: 42
Here is the dude who made logos for a living. Maybe something together with our log would produce something nice?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freepaid-uaos-community-graphic-design-services-2486503

Stay tuned - I will have some options to offer to the community in the next 48 hours hopefully. We can all review and decide. If you want to be more part of the process, come join us on the graphics channel on discord...
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
https://xdagpool.com updated pool software as well (with better payouts algorithm from cheatoshin0)
Activity: 68

Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Is there a posibility that the wallet which is minning XDAG to send automatically the mined balance to another wallet addres? , thx
Pages:
Jump to: