Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 70. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
My god, from last night to now, my i7-4770k has gained only 180. This mining is too difficult.

Yep, it is now the field of other miners. I also stopped mining. I am just wearing down my computer for a limited amount of coins every 12 hours. No need to get my CPU hot. I will be checking in from time to time, but no the time has come for GPU miners, my time is over. If i can provide assistance, please feel free to contact me.

@Cheatoshino.. i like your concept of DAG and mining and see a potential use IRL, if you have time available we may discuss the potential? I lack the technical background for implementation of DAG.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
My god, from last night to now, my i7-4770k has gained only 180. This mining is too difficult.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hi guys Cheesy
The pool 139.99.101.187:13654, located in Singapore, is now open Smiley
I'm currently working on the site to show the stats Wink

Happy mining !  Grin
Activity: 75
Mining at
199.16.31.96:3355
since hours getting almost nothing.

The previous day payouts were MUCH higher.
GPU miners in game since recent, payouts decreases more than 10 times.
Activity: 148
wts 570 xdag 0.1$
send pm me
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Mining at
199.16.31.96:3355
since hours getting almost nothing.

The previous day payouts were MUCH higher.
Activity: 128
Merit: 14
Version T13.838 is in the Linux repo.

Wow  Shocked

Well improved one !!!
Thx for the work !!
Activity: 3
hello dev , how long and when will you make a gpu miner ?

GPU miner is not my task. Another dev works on it.

Can you speak on attack vectors?

How xdag mitigate double spend, penny spend attack and spam attacks?
Activity: 78
Btw, i have to contact you some day, there are a group of devs/people who wants to help you with what you need. (especially non technical aspects at the beginning)

OK. The tasks for helpers may be:
1) implement the block explorer. It is required for going to exchange board. I can implement printing of all transactions. It is few-hours work for me.
2) add design to Windows wallet. It is design-free for now.
3) implement wallets for MAC OS, any other iOS devices.

But I am not needed in helpers who want rewrite all in their manner. This is not good time for rewritting. We are grow now and quickly.

Is fixing the transport , that caused problems at the start, not a priority?
Activity: 178
Question to dev:

Today we've seen several 10x-spikes of total network hashrate up to 4TH/s. It 100% was not bug of calculation: I've noticed 20+x reduce of XDAG/hour on my farms also.

It seems that somebody is testing GPU miner or ASIC. If he alone would mine 99% of XDAG, it would crash the coin immediately.

What is the dev's position about it? Is dev related to this development? Are any non-CPU miners developed by dev in order to protect network decentralization?

1) this is buggy hashrate calculation by my side. Keep in mind that these spikes are of one-hour width. So there were only one good hash.
2) GPU/fastcpu miner is sitting. It's looks like real.

hello dev , how long and when will you make a gpu miner ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Today, I saw that nethash reaches 4000G, which is a horrible number. I suspect that there is a GPU or FPGA testing.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Question to dev:

Today we've seen several 10x-spikes of total network hashrate up to 4TH/s. It 100% was not bug of calculation: I've noticed 20+x reduce of XDAG/hour on my farms also.

It seems that somebody is testing GPU miner or ASIC. If he alone would mine 99% of XDAG, it would crash the coin immediately.

What is the dev's position about it? Is dev related to this development? Are any non-CPU miners developed by dev in order to protect network decentralization?

i am already out of mining two days ago ,net harshrate is crazy! hope someone share his gpu tools public.
Activity: 2
Question to dev:

Activity: 4

what sit can you view that chart on, did it spike and drop back down or has it stayed up?
Activity: 34
What is the max supply?
Activity: 34
Besides GPU mining capabilities, what type of features are you looking to implement in the future for this cheat0shin?  Not loving the current logo (reminds me too much of Gucci brand), how open are you to selecting a new one if more logos are proposed?

Thanks!

I am not connected with any GPU development, others work on it (I think that some GPU miner is already sitting here).
In future I plan to improve hashrate counting (it's too buggy now), then Android wallet, then some people looking for some privacy like in monero/zcash, then scalability for number of full nodes, and last, may be some kind of the bytecode for smart contracts.

This logo was approved by my wife.  Grin
I am waiting for new ones from our design dev Dizzlie.  Cheesy

we are getting very close! We have the outline design of new site as we speak - I'm going to spend the weekend thinking through additional content to add with all of the great documentation that Cheato has provided us Smiley

I've also enlisted a friend to try out a logo. He is a world class designer with his own firm (like, awards level firm) and said he would be willing to take a crack at it for us in exchange for me telling him about Dagger Smiley .  . 

Stay tuned...I will make a deadline that we have everything done by hopefully sometime next week.  Very very close. Thanks for your patience everyone...

Another thought - trying the smart contract angle would be incredible! No other DAG has done it - IOTA is a year out from releasing Peaq and I don't believe RAIBLOCKS has any interest in doing smart contracts. Exciting to see that...

Byteball has smart contracts coming out of its ears
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
hey dev,

thanks for renaming this projekt! i really like the new name.

read the complete thread, this project seems very promissing!

thanks for your good work!
Activity: 128
Merit: 14
Is there any exchange right now?

Not for now, only p2p on Discord or on our forum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Just found out about your coin and joined Discord. Im looking into the DAG implementation. Looks very promising Smiley

Is there any exchange right now?
Activity: 26
Pages:
Jump to: