Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes. - page 2. (Read 39355 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

ONE YEAR AND FOUR MONTH, LOSERS

Shame on you!
Matthias

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Hopefully XEMP better than before,
legendary
Today i was looking on my app on my mobile and it was "oh yes i have still a bag with xemp".
I saw there was some trading activity!! oh yeah  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Can somebody of the EmpoEx devs confirm that there is still something going on for Xemp.

Yes, I can confirm that EmpoCredits and EmpoEX.com are actively being developed. It's up to you but i would hold those XEMP tokens because of the Trade Fee Discount Promotion.

"Using XEMP, users can opt to get refunded on their trade fees between 10% and 99%! With 100K XEMP, you get 10% discount, and with 1M XEMP, you get 99% discount. This works with amounts starting at 100K up to 1M, so 450K coins is 45% trade fee discount.”

Stay Tuned for more updates in the near future. Wink

I stay tuned for more updates in the near future.

But to getting valeu to Xemp i think it's not worth it to hold Xemp for a trading discount.
I think Xemp will provide better if it's act more like a asset coin.

EmpoEx and Xemp shall attract more volume if every Xempholder earning divs from a percentage of the trading fees.
For example 25% of the tradingfees will pay-out to the Xemp holders.

Maybe than more people shall hold Xemp and also support the Exchange.
Also there are getting more money free for EmpoEx to develop the Exchange to a successful platform.

Just an idea

oh yeah THAT would be a game changer, i kind of popularity burst, not only for XEMP,
but also the Exchange. It would be a fair compensation, an incentive to hold XEMP and even a motivation
for XEMP owners, to promote Empoex. Trust me, its not the software, that prevents your projects from success,
its the softSKILLS. People feel a lag of trust and a smell of greed. This concept could make a kind of
reinvention for your whole business environment. Switch to comunnity engagement, communtiy can be annoying,
but can also be your friend.
Its like having kids: Everybody is getting the kids, he deserves...

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Today i was looking on my app on my mobile and it was "oh yes i have still a bag with xemp".
I saw there was some trading activity!! oh yeah  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Can somebody of the EmpoEx devs confirm that there is still something going on for Xemp.

Yes, I can confirm that EmpoCredits and EmpoEX.com are actively being developed. It's up to you but i would hold those XEMP tokens because of the Trade Fee Discount Promotion.

"Using XEMP, users can opt to get refunded on their trade fees between 10% and 99%! With 100K XEMP, you get 10% discount, and with 1M XEMP, you get 99% discount. This works with amounts starting at 100K up to 1M, so 450K coins is 45% trade fee discount.”

thanks  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

I stay tuned for more updates in the near future.

But to getting valeu to Xemp i think it's not worth it to hold Xemp for a trading discount.
I think Xemp will provide better if it's act more like a asset coin.

EmpoEx and Xemp shall attract more volume if every Xempholder earning divs from a percentage of the trading fees.
For example 25% of the tradingfees will pay-out to the Xemp holders.

Maybe than more people shall hold Xemp and also support the Exchange.
Also there are getting more money free for EmpoEx to develop the Exchange to a successful platform.

Just an idea

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

Activity: 419
Merit: 264
Updated Node List

Code:
addnode=104.238.176.80
addnode=185.128.41.157

Port: 31769
RPC Port: 31770
legendary
I saw there was some trading activity!! oh yeah  Shocked Shocked Shocked

legendary
TonySon of Steemit community  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

https://steemit.com

nice project, good choice, people with passion, they will appreciate your enthusiasm!
better than some losers, not even able, to stand by their projects.
BTW. follow  me  https://steemit.com/@bitcoinsulting  Grin

have fun
Matthias

legendary
any news???  it has been a while now, you came up with some bolt claims.
I feel you may not be aware, that crypto community moves faster then that and you will not
generate great attention being behind of any progress, that's happening around you,
not that i really expected anything different, but i would love to look here one day and you would surprise me.
Everything is possible, try to be awesome, i don't believe, you are to happy with your performance either.
If its all to much for you, many could help, if you wouldn't feel to special, to talk to YOUR USERS on
the bad, toxic bitcointalk thread, you would have realized that.

you had a great supporter, Tonyson, but seems he isn't posting here anymor either.
You should value people around you, especially people that are supporting you, like he did.
Instead of sitting somewhere, feeling superior to "toxic" bitcointalk people (those who gave you their money),
you should take your chance to involve people like him,
If you can't do it, get somebody to do it,
isn't that complicated,

never saw any project performing worse than this
This is true for the coin in the same way as for the exchange
and guess what, there is a connection why ...

buying a coinstreetnews article is not enoigh
Matthias

Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
let´s where it goes. Hopefully the Empoex exchange guys make it now better than before. However, have a good feeling about that!
Activity: 736
thanks I'm all synced up.

I hold over 1 million empocredits.

which allow me to basically trade with all fees reimbursed

to bad we didnt have some volume.
Guys is there a working wallet?

I have 600k of these sitting in a wallet that wont sync

would be great if anybody could let me know if they are able to sync to the network

Empocredits.conf

addnode=185.128.41.157:31769
addnode=108.61.101.161:64212

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote author= EmpoEX

The team at EmpoEX has been making considerable changes we would like to share with the you. There has been an upgrade to our hardware and the site is 3x faster than it was a few weeks ago. We are delisting the majority of markets and focusing on bell weather markets, hot new coins, and unique crowdsource projects only. There are new social media and advertising managers, and have no plans to abandon XEMP. We are very excited for the future and hope to see you all back again soon. The following is our BCT post regarding the future of XEMP:

As a part of the new improvements at EmpoEX the staff has removed the Distribution Tab function. This only effects XEMP holders. There are a couple of projects in the works that are far better tools for traders than distribution. EmpoEX took the time to consult with a couple of the larger cap holders and it was agreed that “what is best for the exchange is what’s best for XEMP”.

Far too many traders have commented on how Bittrex should discard the distribution tab, and since CCEX added theirs volume went up at Yobit. This is a way to encourage high cap traders to feel more comfortable depositing sizable funds at EmpoEX and also ends up being an upgrade for XEMP holders in the long run. It is 2am GMT on May 23 2016, the Price of XEMP is currently equal to the initial offering of 100sats.

http://www.coinstreetnews.com/2016/05/improvements-empoex-com/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TonySon
Best Regards
Activity: 736
Guys is there a working wallet?

I have 600k of these sitting in a wallet that wont sync

would be great if anybody could let me know if they are able to sync to the network

legendary
As a part of the new improvements at EmpoEX the staff has removed the Distribution Tab function. This only effects XEMP holders. There are a couple of projects in the works that are far better tools for traders than distribution. EmpoEX took the time to consult with a couple of the larger cap holders and it was agreed that "what is best for the exchange is what's best for XEMP".

Far too many traders have commented on how Bittrex should discard the distribution tab, and since CCEX added theirs volume went up at Yobit. This is a way to encourage high cap traders to feel more comfortable depositing sizable funds at EmpoEX and also ends up being an upgrade for XEMP holders in the long run. It is 2am GMT on May 23 2016, the Price of XEMP is currently equal to the initial offering of 100sats.

~EmpoEX Staff

O.K. though its clearly not real demand, i can see, you are intending to do something
and as I promised, thats' all you need to silence me. (Yes, its THAT EASY)
Though i can still see no concept, to make this coin to have true value,
that results from real demand (i really try to avoid to say "fake" Wink ).
I assume, you are rethinking your initial concept and we may see something new from you later.
So, good luck!

still holding over 700 000 XEMP
Matthias

legendary
As a part of the new improvements at EmpoEX the staff has removed the Distribution Tab function. This only effects XEMP holders. There are a couple of projects in the works that are far better tools for traders than distribution. EmpoEX took the time to consult with a couple of the larger cap holders and it was agreed that "what is best for the exchange is what's best for XEMP".

~EmpoEX Staff

O.K. though its clearly not real demand, i can see, you are intending to do something
and as I promised, thats' all you need to silence me. (Yes, its THAT EASY)
Though i can still see no concept, to make this coin to have true value,
that results from real demand (i really try to avoid to say "fake" Wink ).
I assume, you are rethinking your initial concept and we may see something new from you later.
So, good luck!

still holding over 700 000 XEMP
Matthias

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
hey guys my 2fa seems to not be working. who should i email for support?
Hi @ Empoex
i don't  sell  my XEMP  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: