Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes. - page 9. (Read 39357 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Can EmpoEx run a 2CO for XEMP?

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
guys do you no where i can get some free XEMP?  looking for a faucet but cant seem to find a good one
Activity: 690
I think we've had a takeover, guys. This is now a XEMP faucet thread  Grin
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
 Wink

XEMPFaucet allow you to get free XEMP that you can try out, play around with, and familiarize yourself with XEMP and the crypto-currency world. XEMPFaucet is a web site that dispenses small amounts of XEMP for simply entering your wallet address.

I like faucets for total newbies because it allows them to test out the waters without actually going out and buying coins on an exchange.
Guys,  a quick info :

Today, I already offer an incentive program for BitcoinTalk users who advertise them (https://empoex.com) using  signature and Personal Text fields.  I will be adding an extra incentive for users of this system with XEMP by giving you 1 coin for every post you make here. Yes, I will give you these coins free of charge for constructive posts.

Donate: SHDFnwdw6zVtP8sgJC7qTMADMqbfw7RKNP
TonySon
Best Regards
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So how often do the EmpoEx credits get released to people? I'm just curious as to how often people get rewarded these coins for their posts?
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;
- 11/2015 - New EmpoEX platform open-beta initial rollover launch

http://xempfaucet.blogspot.com/
 Cool  Cool
+11/2015
You can get up to 1 XEMP reward every 24 hours

+12/2015
You can get up to 0.5 XEMP reward every 24 hours

+1/2016
You can get up to 0.1 XEMP reward every 24 hours
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
legendary
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
legendary

I will take some free coins.

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
It is a little bit silent here. Can empoex give us some updates how everything is going now?

also maybe a suggestion about the distribution insight.
now users need 500K xemp to see the distribution insight.
wouldn't it be better if they change it to 50K or 5K if the value potentially rise.
so more people consider to hold some xemp. that also means more volume can move to you're exchange.
don't forget people can see it for free on bittrex.
We don't want to compare our strategies with other exchange's strategies.

Regarding lowering the amount of XEMP needed for any service, we should make a poll and ask our users who invested bitcoin in XEMP, if they agree with that.

I understand EmpoEX don't compare with other exchanges.

Curious if you start a poll about this suggestion what other people think about it.
If this coin for example rise to 0,01$ in valeu i think nobody want's to pay 5K$ to get the distribution insight.

With 50K coins it is 500$ and that is already a lot at this moment in the crypto scene.

That's awesome that we can receive coins just for chatting here Smiley That's super sweet idea guys Wink
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
It is a little bit silent here. Can empoex give us some updates how everything is going now?

wouldn't it be better if they change it to 50K or 5K if the value potentially rise.
so more people consider to hold some xemp. that also means more volume can move to you're exchange.
We don't want to compare our strategies with other exchange's strategies.

Regarding lowering the amount of XEMP needed for any service, we should make a poll and ask our users who invested bitcoin in XEMP, if they agree with that.

So do we receive EMPOEX credits just for all the posts that we make in BCT? Is that how that works kinda??
That's correct.

So do we receive EMPOEX credits just for all the posts that we make in BCT? Is that how that works kinda??

good point, though i have more than 500 k i think we would benefit from making the barrier in a more reachable amount,
to make it more attractive to people to buy some XEMP, great idea!

i think so.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

good point, though i have more than 500 k i think we would benefit from making the barrier in a more reachable amount,
to make it more attractive to people to buy some XEMP, great idea!

Pages:
Jump to: