Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes. - page 7. (Read 39355 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Altcoin - Market Maker
any news ?

Just waiting good news for buy few coins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

I give them a short time, then i will express my opinion of trust via the trust system,
such a chilling behaviour, there is no moral at all in those guys, they give a shit of users,
i wish a happy relaunch of another empty untrusted exchange, do you  guys really think,
you get away with this? Do you really think your problem is your user-interface? Wake up
or experience witch forces you lost on your side.

Matthias

From what I saw they're having issue with the chart software, or I'm wrong? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, they post in their chatbox if you ask them Cheesy They also said that they wont be posting if there's no progress (2-3 pages back)
If they're having issues and being open about it, you shouldn't treat them like that. Coding isn't easy. Especially when you work on big projects like exchanges or other big scripts.

Its nice from you, to be patient with them, but what makes me angry is NOT the timeframe. If you look into my history you will know,
that big projects and their difficulties are not unknown to me. What angers me is following:
How many words of them have you read about their thoughts about those who funded them, their investors, those who are holding nearly worthless coins now?
They did not say even ONE word to, or about, them? Do you think coin owners situation is getting any better, because they built THEMSELF a nice exchange from your money?
Why should their coin get worth more even on their success?  Because of the grace to have a look on their nice new exchange, they built from your money?
They are not caring about their investors, that makes me angry. There is no attempt to give them a glimpse of hope for the future,
not even an attempt to provide those coin functions they advertised. Sorry to say, its not a project having difficulties, its some guys building THEMSELF an exhange from YOUR money,
and expecting YOU to cheer, if they succeed to build it. And this all with no  attempt to give anything back, but "to be allowed so see first" what they build from your money.

A legit attempt one would have expected, is to honour their investors by just making a GOOD COIN while
using the money to build the exchanges of their dreams, isnt that out of this world, my view, isnt it?

but I am already realizing I am wasting to much time to think about them,
i expressed now, what i think. If they think, they know,
witch forces they are playing with ... i wish them to Grin have fun
Matthias

i have to agree with you man, i was there from the beginning of this adventure as you, tho by about page 5ish here i was tired of the delays and lack of progress, and sold out,walked away. I feel bad for those who have held, here we are about another 2 months later. ;( the exchange world is very competitive and it may have just been all of our faults for giving this guy our money before any actual progress (will we never learn? )
Hoping to see progress, tho the whole idea behind 13+ million coins with 50 users seems strange....

Jo my friend all in all it was from my side yet another ninja-investment lol.
I will survive losing one loosy Bitcoin, but i am not a one-man show in crypto business.
Loosing my trust means loosing the trust of an entire core of senior, hero and more members,
that are doing legit business to each other and that are having a voice, that is getting heard.
They think the world is big enough for such behaviour, but it isn’t. They will learn that lesson.
Not only when an entire crypto community will ignore the release of their exchange, but when running
into closed doors where ever they try to enter, they really don’t know how this  part of the world is functioning,
but they will learn, if they like or not, they will.

Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

I give them a short time, then i will express my opinion of trust via the trust system,
such a chilling behaviour, there is no moral at all in those guys, they give a shit of users,
i wish a happy relaunch of another empty untrusted exchange, do you  guys really think,
you get away with this? Do you really think your problem is your user-interface? Wake up

Matthias

From what I saw they're having issue with the chart software, or I'm wrong? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, they post in their chatbox if you ask them Cheesy They also said that they wont be posting if there's no progress (2-3 pages back)
If they're having issues and being open about it, you shouldn't treat them like that. Coding isn't easy. Especially when you work on big projects like exchanges or other big scripts.

Its nice from you, to be patient with them, but what makes me angry is NOT the timeframe. If you look into my history you will know,
that big projects and their difficulties are not unknown to me. What angers me is following:
How many words of them have you read about their thoughts about those who funded them, their investors, those who are holding nearly worthless coins now?
They did not say even ONE word to, or about, them? Do you think coin owners situation is getting any better, because they built THEMSELF a nice exchange from your money?
Why should their coin get worth more even on their success?  Because of the grace to have a look on their nice new exchange, they built from your money?
They are not caring about their investors, that makes me angry. There is no attempt to give them a glimpse of hope for the future,
not even an attempt to provide those coin functions they advertised. Sorry to say, its not a project having difficulties, its some guys building THEMSELF an exhange from YOUR money,
and expecting YOU to cheer, if they succeed to build it. And this all with no  attempt to give anything back, but "to be allowed so see first" what they build from your money.

A legit attempt one would have expected, is to honour their investors by just making a GOOD COIN while
using the money to build the exchanges of their dreams, isnt that out of this world, my view, isnt it?

Matthias

i have to agree with you man, i was there from the beginning of this adventure as you, tho by about page 5ish here i was tired of the delays and lack of progress, and sold out,walked away. I feel bad for those who have held, here we are about another 2 months later. ;( the exchange world is very competitive and it may have just been all of our faults for giving this guy our money before any actual progress (will we never learn? )
Hoping to see progress, tho the whole idea behind 13+ million coins with 50 users seems strange....
legendary

i wish a happy relaunch of another empty untrusted exchange, do you  guys really think,

Matthias

Why should their coin get worth more even on their success?  Because of the grace to have a look on their nice new exchange, they built from your money?
and expecting YOU to cheer, if they succeed to build it. And this all with no  attempt to give anything back, but "to be allowed so see first" what they build from your money.

Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

i wish a happy relaunch of another empty untrusted exchange, do you  guys really think,

Matthias

legendary

Matthias

tonyson should make a blog for the chart faucet software to post on facebook for the best XEMP indicator price for 10 free

Donate:  S7Gm5AV8APbJhVkQPPZV8mey7FxnXo8usU

thank you

will send some (~5000) after server reboot,
could need  two/three days ... server is just currently running to smooth to DARE TO DISTURB IT.

you really deserve some donation
Matthias Smiley

thank you Wink
legendary
tonyson should make a blog for the chart faucet software to post on facebook for the best XEMP indicator price for 10 free

thank you

will send some (~5000) after server reboot,
could need  two/three days ... server is just currently running to smooth to DARE TO DISTURB IT.

you really deserve some donation
Matthias Smiley

thank you
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Things aren't going as we planned. We are prolonging the ETA.
There's an issue with the premium chart software we bought and some indicators.

There'll be no exact ETA, right?
legendary

Cheers they are working on their exchange, champaign!!!
don't want to disturb you in your self-centred view, but guess what,
the investors are worried about their COINS they bought,
not about the ETA of your great "trustworthy" exchange.
OMG strange isn't it??

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

legendary
empoex! Where are you?  Angry

Really shameless, just crazy to think there are enough left, to trust them as an exchange.
Whats going on in those minds, is it arrogance, stupidity or some
ADHD syndrome? (Advanced Decentralized Hilarious Decadence)

empoex! Where are you?  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: