Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes. - page 11. (Read 39357 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 264
Your trading platform is looking really good. Keep up the excellent work and disregard the impatient comments.

Thanks a bunch, notsofast, really appreciate it.

Making a new website from scratch isn't that easy, as many people might think.

You are very active. Thats great to see.  Grin
Smiley We'll try to be more active.

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
You are very active. Thats great to see.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Your trading platform is looking really good. Keep up the excellent work and disregard the impatient comments.
looking awesome  Smiley
Thank You very much! Hope it'll have a good impact on Empo's future!

Things we will work on in the future, after we release this new platform are:

Merchant API, so people can auto sell/buy coins from or exchange and many other things we have stated in OP!
Activity: 426
https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/652848816924815360

Hello, sorry for the long delay. We were having some issues on the new site, on the back end, so we were working on it.

Regarding Masternode issue.

Our main concern at this moment is the new platform. That's the product, and we don't want to be late to deliver it.
XEMP coin is currently working fine, we are working issues surrounding Masternodes, as a secondary priority behind EmpoEX itself
That's the most important thing to keep in mind.

(Currently we are working on chart software, which is pain in the *** to implement without doing a lot of modifications. That's the stage where we are now.
We don't want to hype. This isn't the pump and dump project which will make you rich in a day or two. When things get done, we post. )

Masternode issue will be fixed after new platform gets released. We already tried to fix masternode issue 3 times so far, and posted 3 updates. Maybe we will need to hire a 3rd party developer to assist us, since this is the first time we've come across such issue.

Once more, sorry for the delay. If you have any issues, please contact us through our support ticket system!

This is what we are working on at this moment:
(Hope you like it!)

Whole page

Markets

Notification system, Activity

Notification system, Announcements

Notification system, Notifications (main)

Your open orders
I don't STOP my blog xempfaucet. I don't sell all my XEMP coin. I believe EMPOEX;D

http://xempfaucet.blogspot.com/
EmpoEX-Drone:  Hello everyone. I will be back a bit later to talk about masternode issue

https://empoex.com/
Hi EmpoEX!  Angry

I don't start masternodes

Can you help me?

a little bit disappointed that nobody help this guy.
i expected better service from empoex.

thanks. I am very sad.

I want to stop my XEMPfaucet AND sell all my XEMP.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Hi EmpoEX!  Angry

Can you help me?

a little bit disappointed that nobody help this guy.
i expected better service from empoex.

Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
Hi EmpoEX!  Angry

Can you help me?

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Why do I want to invest in the future of EmpoEX?

- One of their main philosophies and mission statements is that They care about their users and try to put their priorities above their own by making decisions in their favour. They believe that despite their hiccups their track record, past behaviours and communication style clearly show what They envision. Their users will know that their volume has been relatively low causing them to lack in profits over the last year since they launched. However, They are still here providing a service and continuing to make improvements every day. They still have many plans for the future and would like to see them come to fruition.

- There are legitimate monetary requirements to running and maintaining Their platform that need to be considered such as server hosting costs, maintenance costs, domain costs, support costs and development costs. crowdfunding funds will be used for these expenses, and mainly for the cost of development and advertisement/promotion to further increase their user base.

Really nice work, impressing.
I think, given the amount, the coin is highly undervalued.
When the first evidence will appear, that they are bringing things into existence,
maybe even, not only for their plattform, but also for their coin, we will be able to see
a price above 1000 sat quite easily. If anybody has connections to any payment providers,
that would help alot.

Till something like that happens: HAPPY STAKING
Matthias  Wink

Why do I want to invest in the future of EmpoEX?

- One of their main philosophies and mission statements is that They care about their users and try to put their priorities above their own by making decisions in their favour. They believe that despite their hiccups their track record, past behaviours and communication style clearly show what They envision. Their users will know that their volume has been relatively low causing them to lack in profits over the last year since they launched. However, They are still here providing a service and continuing to make improvements every day. They still have many plans for the future and would like to see them come to fruition.

- There are legitimate monetary requirements to running and maintaining Their platform that need to be considered such as server hosting costs, maintenance costs, domain costs, support costs and development costs. crowdfunding funds will be used for these expenses, and mainly for the cost of development and advertisement/promotion to further increase their user base.
Welcome to The XEMP Faucet!

You can get up to (10) XEMP reward every 24 hours.

XEMPFaucet is a faucet that works with the help of EmpoCredits [XEMP] Community. Please do not abuse with tricks.

XEMP Faucet is funded solely by Members of EmpoCredits Community.

Thank you for WalletAdress: SJwpYvJPC41vtStszsKKkS85r6ti5r3az9

http://xempfaucet.blogspot.com

Balance : 999  Grin
You can get up to (10) XEMP reward every 24 hours.
TonySon
Best Regards!
Hi EmpoEX

What do you think about try add XEMP to Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy,...?
Hello, TonySon

Sorry for the delay! We are busy working on the new platform and a phone app Smiley

Any exchange is welcome to add XEMP on their platform.

Thank you for your faucet. Could you please mention on your site that you are not directly involved with XEMP, but you just provide your faucet?

Ok.

You are very active. Thats great to see

We will send you some coins from those we got by our buy wall.

Thank you very much

Best Regards

TonySon
Hi EmpoEX

Hello, TonySon

Sorry for the delay! We are busy working on the new platform and a phone app Smiley

Any exchange is welcome to add XEMP on their platform.

Thank you for your faucet. Could you please mention on your site that you are not directly involved with XEMP, but you just provide your faucet?
We will send you some coins from those we got by our buy wall.
Hi EmpoEX

Pages:
Jump to: