Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 10. (Read 168185 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1
Hi,

im in need of some urgent help. i still have the old counterparty xfc coins which i have not exchanged for new ones due to forgetting about crypto whilst focusing on my degree. I have just had the time to go though all my crypto recently and have realised that my old xfc are no longer valid. i was a oginial investor and have lost money on this invvestment already and now xfc have changed ove to a new coin and my coin is no longer valid.

This is so upsetting as i dont really know how investing in crypto really works i thought i could just buy and hold? so confused

I am sorry about those issues. We can certainly try to help.

First, I should remind you and those reading, that the switch to FootballCoin's own blockchain happened in January 2018 and that attempted to communicate the new numerous times!

Please send a mail to [email protected] and our technical team will do their best to assist you!

All the best!

I HAVE JUST BEEN TOLD BY THESE GREEDY PEOPLE THAT THEY CAN EXCHANGE MY COINS BUT ON A 1:1 BASIS?. SO XFC HAVE EVERYTHING IN PLACE TO EXCHANGE MY COINS BUT SOME IDIOT HAS DECIDED THAT HE WANTS TO KEEP  TWO THIRDS OF MY COINS AND ONLY GIVE ME BACK A QUARTER. THIS IS THE MOST DISHONEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD IN CRYPTO TO DATE!!!!

XFC WHY DO YOU INSISTS ON SCREWING OVER THE ICO INVESTORS WE ALL HAVE ALREADY LOST 90% OF OUR INVESTMENT AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK US?

I WILL BE SEEKING LEGAL ACTION AS I FIND THIS AS A WAY TO SCAM ME OUT OF WHAT I RIGHTFULLY MINE. XFC HAVE MADE UP RULES AS THEY GO ALONG THINKING THAT THE LAW DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM. ALSO I WILL NOW BE BOMBARDING THIS PAGE AND TWITTER TO WARN OTHER INVESTORS OF HOW XFC HAVE SCAMMED MY COINS!!!!

THIS PROJECT IS RUN BY DISHONEST CON ARTIST WHO HAVE GOT RICH FROM ICO INVESTORS BUT THAT DONT SEEM ENOUGH FOR THEM NOW THEY WANT TO STEAL ANYTHING THEY CAN.

Activity: 807
Merit: 346
Hi,

im in need of some urgent help. i still have the old counterparty xfc coins which i have not exchanged for new ones due to forgetting about crypto whilst focusing on my degree. I have just had the time to go though all my crypto recently and have realised that my old xfc are no longer valid. i was a oginial investor and have lost money on this invvestment already and now xfc have changed ove to a new coin and my coin is no longer valid.

This is so upsetting as i dont really know how investing in crypto really works i thought i could just buy and hold? so confused

I am sorry about those issues. We can certainly try to help.

First, I should remind you and those reading, that the switch to FootballCoin's own blockchain happened in January 2018 and that attempted to communicate the new numerous times!

Please send a mail to [email protected] and our technical team will do their best to assist you!

All the best!
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
Hi,

Here's a full list of the player cards being updated for the new season. We couldn't be more excited!  Grin

A few quick mentions about the new packs.

The packs that are on the market will remain there for now. Once we start the upgrade, after the transfer period is over (around 10th of October most likely), we will announce the new packs.

As FootballCoin did with the first batch of cards, we'll announce what the packs are going to contain. If there are cards that won't be sold in the initial run, they'll be removed and the players will be grouped for the new packs accordingly.

Basically, you can still find soon-to-be 4* players within the 3* card packs online.
 Grin Heads up about Footballcoin announcing, throughout the next days, the players whose ranking gets improved for the 2020/21 season.

Unsurprisingly, the biggest upgrades are in the English Premier League. See the EPL players joining the 4* and 5* ranking, as well as the one La Liga player finally getting his 5 stars.

Come see the full FootballCoin EPL cards list.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Besides this, I want to remind everyone that we will be hosting the Champions League and Europa League tournaments in fantasy football. We're exciting about the real competition, and very excited to see how it affects fantasy football.

That's very good news and it will be a good chance to see the results after a long period of inactivity. Not to mention that fans will not be there so the home/ away leverage it will be absent. Time to practice and test my teams as well, on Virtual tournaments...
Our virtual football module is up and running and numerous contests are being organized every day. You can host one too right now!

As I see most of the Vgames is hosted by users. Is there any thought to host some more in the near future as XFC team? Also, almost all the leagues will start sooner this season, so we will see early tournaments like CL - EL qualifications?

The module takes into account football results from across the last three seasons, and places the data through a complex algorithm that proves us with realistic stats for all the players.

Beside country leagues, this module can be used for CL and EL tournaments?

Yes, the main leagues/competitions are featured in the virtual football module, including the Champions League.

We have not added the Europa League yet, but this may change if there is sufficient interest.

However, you can choose the options of hosting a virtual contest from "All Leagues" where you can create fixtures from any of the clubs in Europe's biggest leagues.

Besides this, I want to remind everyone that we will be hosting the Champions League and Europa League tournaments in fantasy football. We're exciting about the real competition, and very excited to see how it affects fantasy football.
legendary
Our virtual football module is up and running and numerous contests are being organized every day. You can host one too right now!

As I see most of the Vgames is hosted by users. Is there any thought to host some more in the near future as XFC team? Also, almost all the leagues will start sooner this season, so we will see early tournaments like CL - EL qualifications?

The module takes into account football results from across the last three seasons, and places the data through a complex algorithm that proves us with realistic stats for all the players.

Beside country leagues, this module can be used for CL and EL tournaments?
We're nearly at the end of the football season throughout the major football leagues, but, don't worry.

The module takes into account football results from across the last three seasons, and places the data through a complex algorithm that proves us with realistic stats for all the players. Head over to FootballCoin and start playing now!
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
Been supporting FootballCoin for years. But i have a question. Why didn't u do it on ETH blockchain  from the start like other projects ? Huh Huh Huh

Thanks for being fan and for your question.

Having the game developed on our own blockchain allows us to have 0 fees in the game and instant confirmations. No other blockchain would have allowed us this.

Also, a lot of the in-game features that make our game unique would not be possible: the lease options, registering/creating private contests, or the instant confirmation of a team entered in a contest.

If we would have chosen to have the game on Ethereum, the fees for ETH gas would have been higher than the price to lease a player, or the exchange fee (10 xfc). And, in the days when the blockchain allows confirmation every few hours, it would have been impossible to register your team for a contest or to edit it.
This is best part of this project and just because of this thousands memebrs support and love this in near future its going to be more active community as now many new are already joining really great work by XFC team and developers good luck for more better future.
legendary
Been supporting FootballCoin for years. But i have a question. Why didn't u do it on ETH blockchain  from the start like other projects ? Huh Huh Huh

Having the game developed on our own blockchain allows us to have 0 fees in the game and instant confirmations. No other blockchain would have allowed us this.

Also, a lot of the in-game features that make our game unique would not be possible: the lease options, registering/creating private contests, or the instant confirmation of a team entered in a contest.

If we would have chosen to have the game on Ethereum, the fees for ETH gas would have been higher than the price to lease a player, or the exchange fee (10 xfc). And, in the days when the blockchain allows confirmation every few hours, it would have been impossible to register your team for a contest or to edit it.

That's one of the main reasons that I join and support XFC. Having your own blockchain can help a lot more a project, especially when it comes to create, edit, sell, lease, or any other thing in-game. Thank's to the team that decides to take this road. Smiley

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Heads up about earning XFC through our virtual and fantasy football games.

Here's one of our virtual contests for our high rollers: https://beta.footballcoin.io/play/contest/7581/info

We are also covering the Manchester United vs. Southampton match that could take the Red Devils to 3rd place in the EPL in a free contest that can bring managers plenty of XFC prizes.

https://beta.footballcoin.io/play/contest/7534/info

You can also earn by creating contests (virtual and fantasy), accessing our market etc.

Don't forget that starting today and until Sunday we have free contests every day featuring teams from Europe's biggest football leagues.

We're kicking things off today with the Free DUP Thursday.

Join us and win!

No worries! Thanks for asking.

In a nutshell, points are determined by what they accumulated in the real contest throughout the last three years.

We've set up an algorithm that makes use of this data but focuses especially on the last season. Managers are able to see who is available prior to the contest starting.

Here's detailed information on how everything is set up from our blog.

https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/footballcoin-virtual-fantasy-football/

Well, now I get it. Cool It's like we get "Back in the future" kind of thing! At least it's easier to create a team based on last year's stats. Smiley
Thank's for the help, it was about time to join and a virtual contest... Tongue

Thanks a lot for the support!

Yes, we think so as well. We're constantly trying to make the game better and find more uses for the collectible cards.
Naturally, we're also glad we've been tablet o host fantasy football contests again.
legendary

In a nutshell, points are determined by what they accumulated in the real contest throughout the last three years.

We've set up an algorithm that makes use of this data but focuses especially on the last season. Managers are able to see who is available prior to the contest starting.

Well, now I get it. Cool It's like we get "Back in the future" kind of thing! At least it's easier to create a team based on last year's stats. Smiley
Thank's for the help, it was about time to join and a virtual contest... Tongue

There's still a certain air of uncertainty regarding professional sporting events. That's one of the main reasons why we created the virtual football game. This gives us the chance to enjoy football, as fans, all year long.

I know that virtuals are something to "hang on" nevertheless is not the real stuff. I must admit though that I don't know how we suppose to play in virtual competitions. I mean how the points are accumulated since there is no real game to know how the players go? Undecided
Sorry if I sound foolish but better to ask than sorry for not participating...

legendary

There's still a certain air of uncertainty regarding professional sporting events. That's one of the main reasons why we created the virtual football game. This gives us the chance to enjoy football, as fans, all year long.

I know that virtuals are something to "hang on" nevertheless is not the real stuff. I must admit though that I don't know how we suppose to play in virtual competitions. I mean how the points are accumulated since there is no real game to know how the players go? Undecided
Sorry if I sound foolish but better to ask than sorry for not participating...
Football's back! That's why we're able to host new fantasy contests. Many of them free.

Highlights of the week:
Free contest on Easy. Includes a mix of European matches, including one from Poli Iasi, a Romanian team FootballCoin sponsors.

-> Join Here: https://beta.footballcoin.io/play/contest/6794/info

Free contest celebrating the return of Serie A

-> Join Here: https://beta.footballcoin.io/play/contest/6796/info

Free contest from Round 33 of Europe's most entertaining league at present, Bundesliga

-> Join here: https://beta.footballcoin.io/play/contest/6797/info

We're also showing some love to the newly returned Premier League. Head over to the contest page to see where EPL games are hosted.

Aaaand, thanks to the great reaction for virtual football, we have dozens of daily contests every day.

Don't forget you can now purchase XFC using your card Indacoin is making it easier than ever to own/sell XFC.

And, don't forget about the XFC you can win by playing!

Happy managing!

Pages:
Jump to: