Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 145. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Successful ICO. Good luck developers on the further work really good job.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Congrats with the success of the ICO, I was not able to buy all the player cards that i want due to lack of XFC coins but still i was able to bought a minimum of 1 team to play in the future. Hope to see this in exchange and sell my player cards to XFC coin in a higher value.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Ico ends. Congrats to all participants . How many total bitcoin we raised?it is 800 or 900 bitcoin?
I CANT WAIT TO SEE football coin in trading site like bittrex and poloniex.

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Ico ends. Congrats to all participants . How many total bitcoin we raised?it is 800 or 900 bitcoin?
I CANT WAIT TO SEE football coin in trading site like bittrex and poloniex.
Activity: 658
Best ico . Congratulations and successes
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Congrats on a successful ICO! Best of luck in the months ahead! I'm sure it will be hard work but a great success  Smiley
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
Thanks everybody for the support you've given us all the way, that lead to the ICO success.

I hope you will stay with us to make FootballCoin a world wide success.

I'm 100% sure it's going to be a success,there's a good feedback from the community and the ico is a huge success the next move should be a good exchange to maximize profits of the projects and early investors as well.
Agreed, the only thing we're waiting is an exchange site to put us in for us to be ready on trading. And since we have been expecting that Bittrex to accept us over the past months but right now I think that there would be no more reasons for Bittrex to deny us anymore and rather welcome us to be in there site.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Congrats to everyone. ICO END AND I THINK FOOTBALL COIN WILL BECOME SUCCESSFUL. AND I HOPE THE NEXT STEP THE DEV WILL TRY TO SUBMIT THE REQUEST COIN TO BITTREXT AND EVERYONE WILL PARTICIPATE ALSO YOU CAN REQUEST ALSO FOOTBALL COIN TO List to the bittrex. Goodluck everyone any update news about the dev about the ICO?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Congratulations on the ICO!  Did it reach nearly 140 million sold or were several million coins not put into the swapbot out of the total 150 million?  Also, is there any time frame known for when it will be available for trading on an exchange?  I think if it ever gets placed on Bittrex or something with similar high volume, it will do extremely well as the time gets closer to the start of the season.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Thanks everybody for the support you've given us all the way, that lead to the ICO success.

I'm 100% sure it's going to be a success,there's a good feedback from the community and the ico is a huge success the next move should be a good exchange to maximize profits of the projects and early investors as well.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Surely. I am involved in Footballcoin and like to play,
Activity: 319
Merit: 251

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Last hour to invest ICO.

1020 BTC passed!

Congratulation on reaching 1045 BTC. I  am exited now for the announcement of XFC on how make a withdrawing and for trading purpose.
Less than 3$ Million dollars... collected! 2.82$ Millions dollars!

copper member
Activity: 772
We passed 1000 BTC! Smiley

Ahhh, i should have take a bet with a friend of mine, that we will get this number until ICO ends. Grin
Anyway, congrats to all for getting here. Keep up though, 3 hrs left! (i wish it was more...)

It's nice to see that you surpassed 1000 BTC in your ICO. Many people now are aware of your project and you finished the ICO a good one. Good luck for more in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Footballcoin.io
Last hour to invest ICO.

1020 BTC passed!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
We passed 1000 BTC! Smiley

Ahhh, i should have take a bet with a friend of mine, that we will get this number until ICO ends. Grin
Anyway, congrats to all for getting here. Keep up though, 3 hrs left! (i wish it was more...)
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Footballcoin.io
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
less than 2 BTC to reach 1000 BTC and less than 6 Hours to the end, join footballcoin ICO before it's too late.
mybe this is your last chance to get XFC @1200 sats  Wink
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
Congratulations for 1000 BTC! Crazy numbers. Smiley
When will you open trading for player cards and XFC balances?
Jump to: