Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 2. (Read 168185 times)

Activity: 807
Merit: 346
The 2022 Qatar World Cup is set to begin and we have all the games covered.

For anyone new to FootballCoin, or play-to-earn games in general here's a FootballCoin guide for the World Cup.

Entries for the first fantasy contests have already started.

We got free crypto prizes, and fantasy football ready. What are you waiting for?

Don't forget to register for the free DAILY, FREE FootballCoin contests.  Grin

You can't create a team of free or ranked cards and can win crypto prizes in each contest.

While you're at it, why not create your own contest? The 11 participant contests are free and you earn a percentage of all registration fees.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the feature to use Indacoin is again available on the FootballCoin contest page.

You can use it to purchase XFC cryptocurrency directly from the website.  Wink

See you in the FootballCoin contests.

We've received a number of inquiries lately from our users regarding the conflict in Ukraine. We want to publicly address them.

The FootballCoin team is deeply concerned with the humanitarian crisis developing in Ukraine. Our best wishes are with the citizens of Ukraine.

FootballCoin has always differentiated between the worlds of sports and politics. It will maintain its stance.

We wish to assure FootballCoin users of the security of their accounts regardless of their nationality, race, gender, religious beliefs etc.
FootballCoin will continue to try and represent the original values of Bitcoin.

We remain hopeful of peaceful solutions throughout the world!
Hi to everyone enjoying the tiny domestic football break.

We're excited to let you know that the FootballCoin has been updated.

The most visible update involves the Stats section.

The stats section should now contain much more information, a new design and should allow you to make better decisions in selecting your team.

Make sure to check the individual player stats tab once data for each game has been received. This should give you a better understanding of how your team is performing.

Enjoy it and we are hoping to see you in all of the upcoming FootballCoin contests.

Until the "Boxing Day" contests start tomorrow and start playing once more, I just wanted to send my wishes to all the managers/ players and the XFC team, from devs to support. So Merry Xmas and may the new year be better for all! 🎄🎁🎉✨🎄

Happy holidays to all!  Grin

Wishing the best to FootballCoin managers and their families!

We're planning on great things in the year ahead! Happy new year! 🎁 Grin

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Until the "Boxing Day" contests start tomorrow and start playing once more, I just wanted to send my wishes to all the managers/ players and the XFC team, from devs to support. So Merry Xmas and may the new year be better for all! 🎄🎁🎉✨🎄
Come one, come all for the Champions League contests this week!

Join Europe's best contests. Pick your ideal fantasy football team. Win great prizes.

Start with registering for tonight's FREE FootballCoin contest.

Jack of all leagues, master of all?  Wink

Check out the free contests in FootballCoin this weekend.

Takes a strong draft to win fiat-tradable crypto in each.

Join FootballCoin here.

At last, back in action with another weekend with great matches!
I notice today that I couldn't use at least one of my cards but I can't figure out the reason. It wasn't the first time though and it seems that sometimes the system won't show all the cards that I own or show them at the bottom of the table with the available cards/ players. Even if you change the sorting eg "Last match form" it still shows them on the bottom no matter their scoring points. Today one of my "Manager" 5-star cards went missing, along with all my 4-star cards in that section... Undecided
In any case, I made my teams and I'm ready for the weekend... Cool Tongue

Sorry for the learning curve. We're constantly making small changes to improve the game.

If you notice any technical issues at all, please give us a mail to [email protected] and we'll get it sorted. 

Hoping to see you in the Champions League contests tonight.
The project sounds very interesting Smiley

Thanks a lot! Hoping you'll try the game and provide us with your feedback! See you in the contests!  Smiley
legendary
Jack of all leagues, master of all?  Wink

Join FootballCoin here.

At last, back in action with another weekend with great matches!
I notice today that I couldn't use at least one of my cards but I can't figure out the reason. It wasn't the first time though and it seems that sometimes the system won't show all the cards that I own or show them at the bottom of the table with the available cards/ players. Even if you change the sorting eg "Last match form" it still shows them on the bottom no matter their scoring points. Today one of my "Manager" 5-star cards went missing, along with all my 4-star cards in that section... Undecided
In any case, I made my teams and I'm ready for the weekend... Cool Tongue
Jack of all leagues, master of all?  Wink

Join FootballCoin here.

FootballCoin is extending its range of contests. Frequent users will have already noticed the introduction of World Cup Qualifiers!

We think that's very exciting, and we'd like to ask you to join us for the free and private contests being hosted today. It's time to start supporting your country's fantasy football national team!

Join here if you haven't already: https://bit.ly/xfc2k21

legendary
It seems that Virtual Contests is out for upgrading or such. Can you share some info regarding this upgrade, just to warm us a bit... Tongue
Also, about the gold, we will use it only for leasing players of low rank, or are you planning to make it more useful and handy like buying players / lease bigger rank cards?
Don't forget to join our FREE FootballCoin contests this weekend involving the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1, etc.

The international break is over! We've had the chance to see players represent their nations. Now, it's time to see what they can do at club level.  Cool

Here's what's going down:

- Fantasy contests representing EPL, Serie A, Ligue 1, La Liga, Liga 1 are available on the site. Join them all for a chance to win XFC cryptocurrency rewards in all the contests.

- Free Champions League, Europa League and Conference League contests starting with next week

- Use the XFC to purchase valuable NFT cards on the FootballCoin market, or trade it on crypto exchanges.

- Get ready to using NFT cards of players like Cristiano Ronaldo, or Lionel Messi for their clubs.

- Join an active fantasy football community in the most complex game of its kind! Show us your managerial credentials and get ready to win prizes daily.

Also, check out our Premier League tips and analysis of Graham Potter's tactics on the FootballCoin blog.
Here's a look at the Premier League and Serie A Teams of the Week for the past contests. You'll want to make sure that you are ready for this weekend and that you have as many of these players in your squad.

Cool Let's spread the #fantasyfootball throughout the week.

Register for the fantasy football contest here.

FREE Monday contest in FootballCoin. NFT use and Crypto prizes. Games from EPL, SuperLig, SerieA, LaLiga, PrimeiraLiga, Liga1.

We've got a busy fantasy football weekend ahead.

- Friday: FREE Ligue 1 and Liga 1 contests
- Saturday: FREE Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, Turkish Super Lig, Portuguese Primeira contests
- Monday: FREE DUP with a mix of European matches.

Every contest is a chance to win XFC. Each of these contests is free.

Additionally, check out the private contests or create your own to increase the fun and chances of winning.

At last back to full action! English Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, and of course Ligue 1. Especially now that PSG sign Messi (and not only) looks like Real Madrid's "galacticos" back in the days... Grin Soon Serie A will "join" the contests as well, let's hope that this will be a good (safe) season for all of us. Cool

Thanks for the kind words and excitement! Hopefully, it'll be the best season for FootballCoin yet!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: